Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (702504 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
kola oloye:

Don't tell me that you never saw the signal that I've always wanted you more than . . .?
Come quickly into the inner chamber and let us finalize this sharp sharp. wink
even you kola?i thought you were my brother shocked egbami o.how many guys will i do today? *enters bedroom with kola*,screams ooouch,oouch,oooouch.its all over.oya go and vote.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by opeoluwa2(f): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
kola oloye:

Don't tell me that you never saw the signal that I've always wanted you more than . . .?
Come quickly into the inner chamber and let us finalize this sharp sharp. wink

Wetin dey do u?
Who wants you sef?
*mscheeeeeew*
Abegg go meet fairygey for inside joo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by opeoluwa2(f): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
jhydebaba: Gosh!!! All these for me. I don dey go vote.
I promise 2 votes:my handle n my oda handle.

Ok baby be fast about it
*im waitin*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
opeoluwa2:

Ok baby be fast about it
*im waitin*
done
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by opeoluwa2(f): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
jhydebaba: done

There is a problem ooh
*i just saw the redflag*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Come and see how they r begging me to vote lucenzo as if i don't know who i want to vote for
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
opeoluwa2:

There is a problem ooh
*i just saw the redflag*
redflag
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
^ My brother put on dark shades,it will change the color. grin
Don't allow yourself to be duped. cool cool cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
kola oloye: ^ My brother put on dark shades,it will change the color. grin
Don't allow yourself to be duped. cool cool cool
kola,have you voted?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by opeoluwa2(f): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
jhydebaba: redflag

Yes so.its so annoying.
Let's just postpone it for another time.
*sadeface*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ignis: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
fairygeh: Ignis dearie,remember today is friday?we shall spend the whole weekend together!Now start imagining all those things we are gonna do from friday til monday wink kiss
Alright......
Feeling as if am in a different world already.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
cheesy cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Xionez(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
Na wa o.
Na so ladies dey take ginger like sey men done scarce for this world. Everywhere I go, I go see posts concerning Mr Nairaland like sey every other topic should be put on hold until we have made a vote for Luenzo or Lalaosky.

The amazing thing is that these guyz would just be going their merry way, probably preparing garrie to drink.

No worry, when una see my pic, una go open Campaign Office for ya backyard. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Oahray: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Do you know your vote counts in the on-going mr nairaland contest?
Vote a person that truly cares about nairalanders. Vote Lalaosky.

Here is what a contestant Lucenzo called nairalanders.
lucenzo: *singing ross and drake*

Stay scheming, niggahs tryna get at mee....

vote a true representative. Vote Lalaosky. Here is the thread.
www.nairaland.com/1131972/mr-nairaland-grand-finale/85#13391747
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
grin grin @Xionez

Never knew the Mr. Nairaland Contest had gone this far already.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Xionez(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
My bro HQ, I tire o!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
To all those who voted Lalaosky,thank you,thank you.May our votes not waste kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
**Praying seriously**
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Xionez(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Question: how much is he paying or better still, how would he reward you?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
he will always watch over me while I sleep
He speaks my mind
And listenS when I have something to say
He doesn't shout you out
He always put smiles on my face
now dats nice
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
I guess that is Jesus
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Xionez(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
I tried all I could do no way even with my four diffevent votes cheesy choi!
Mehn dat lucenzo gather six packs no small
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Xionez: grin
yellow paw paw shey u contested last yr why u no come dis yr?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hon me I also got 6 packs too
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
Beync: I tried all I could do no way even with my four diffevent votes cheesy choi!
Mehn dat lucenzo gather six packs no small
I even entered kola's bedroom,saw his nanana all because of ds contest cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by jhydebaba(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Kai, u chop nanana till u go yoh still lala fall ur hand cheesy. Always another time.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ignis: 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
fairygeh: I even entered kola's bedroom,saw his nanana all because of ds contest cry
When you have not even seen mine.
Am seriously angry with you.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Xionez(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
Fairgeh, e go better.

@Beync: Like any respectable politician, I tested this murky waters of politics and found out that I don't need to campaign or say anything to get voted. All that is needed is to send credit to each person in this thread and/or send cash incentives to the movers and shakers of Nairaland and that, you'll be happy to hear, includes you since you also know quite a number of people that can get me elected without batting an eyelid.
Did I miss anything or is there any inconsistencies in my findings?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
Nice competition there.

Lucenzo - knew he would win from the start.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fairygeh(f): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
HQ: Nice competition there.

Lucenzo - knew he would win from the start.
My dear he won with just six votes tongue.it could have been any of them
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
Xionez: Fairgeh, e go better.

@Beync: Like any respectable politician, I tested this murky waters of politics and found out that I don't need to campaign or say anything to get voted. All that is needed is to send credit to each person in this thread and/or send cash incentives to the movers and shakers of Nairaland and that, you'll be happy to hear, includes you since you also know quite a number of people that can get me elected without batting an eyelid.
Did I miss anything or is there any inconsistencies in my findings?
lol. No I don't think it's always like that. Thou one cannot rule out d powers of mod and shakers of NL. People's vote are beginning to count like it happened today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.