Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (703096 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

I go shoot gun today o. . .
Chief Kola is not searching for madam Talina today grin
He's blowing another girl a kiss cheesy

My sweet Talina has taken away the genuine kiss.
Whatever kiss/kissing you witness here is nothing but mirage. grin

How are you doing and how is he?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
kola oloye:

My sweet Talina has taken away the genuine kiss.
Whatever kiss/kissing you witness here is nothing but mirage. grin

How are you doing and how is he?

Ahhh! Chief Chief grin

Im fine and El is fine too. . smiley

How are you and madam?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dridowu: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
I am hungry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
Br3nd4: ^^ Shey you see ya name for that post ni? tongue

How much first
shebi na me wan learn so i must ask you anything i want to know wink

i go pay first??shocked

oh! I forgot i'm dealing with a calabar gel cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by AGgal(f): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

How nice smiley ato mmong?
Municipality
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
harlos:
shebi na me wan learn so i must ask you anything i want to know wink

i go pay first??shocked

oh! I forgot i'm dealing with a calabar gel cheesy

Hehehehehehehe. .

Okay lets do it this way: Teach me yoruba in return? Deal?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

Hehehehehehehe. .

Okay lets do it this way: Teach me yoruba in return? Deal?
Trade by barter wink

omo calabar cheesy

Deal!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by solacec4t(f): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
Damn!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
AG.gal:
Municipality

Seriously? Cool wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by AGgal(f): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

Seriously? Cool wink
Yeah,how abt u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
harlos: Trade by barter wink

omo calabar cheesy

Deal!

Good boy grin

Okay so where do we begin?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
AG.gal:
Yeah,how abt u?

PH. . . Yeah im not Efik.

Buh Municipality too. *you get?*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

Good boy grin

Okay so where do we begin?

Bawo ni e loni?

how are you today?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by AGgal(f): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

PH. . . Yeah im not Efik.

Buh Municipality too. *you get?*
Huh?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
harlos:
Bawo ni e loni?

how are you today?

Atie didie mfin? Or Abadie? Or Idem mfo?

Ans= I dioko. Or Asong. Or Ado ok. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
:-/
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
AG.gal:
Huh?

Lol. . Im not Efik Im a portharcourt Gal o cheesy
Buh i stay in Municipality. Awanga fi? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
fulanigirl: :-/

Fine girl wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

Atie didie mfin? Or Abadie? Or Idem mfo?

Ans= I dioko. Or Asong. Or Ado ok. grin

shockedshocked

ans= mowa or mowapa
meaning i'm ok

and if you are not u'll say
mi o wapa loni or mi o wa pa
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
harlos:
shockedshocked

ans= mowa or mowapa
meaning i'm ok

and if you are not u'll say
mi o wapa loni or mi o wa pa

cheesy

Well i dont know how to say im not fine/Ok grin cos im always Ok tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
won-n-tan-e-o-n-tan-abela grin

Well done my people.
shocked Just the two of you in the room
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

cheesy

Well i dont know how to say im not fine/Ok grin cos im always Ok tongue
cheesycheesy

kilon shele ni bi?

What is happening here?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
Kola join us o. . . tongue

harlos: cheesycheesy

kilon shele ni bi?

What is happening here?

Nsi tibe mi?

Buh thats for when there's a problem smiley

Nso mkpo?
What is it?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
Br3nd4:
Nsi tibe mi?

Buh thats for when there's a problem smiley

Nso mkpo?
What is it?
undecided

kilonshe lowo?
What are you doing now?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dkings101(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Am here again
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
Why are you disturbing them
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
harlos: undecided

kilonshe lowo?
What are you doing now?

Loool. . . Limme jor. . I wont tish again tongue

Anam nso idaga mi?
What are you doing now?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

Fine girl wink

:-)
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
fulanigirl:

smiley

How are you today ma'am?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by buchito1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
I need a veeryy cuutte nd gud frrieend here!!
Any1
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
buchito1: I need a veeryy cuutte nd gud frrieend here!!
Any1
Check the next door grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fulanigirl(f): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

How are you today ma'am?

Real good, and you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.