Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (700991 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
ask ur tenant
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2012
At last
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deekseen(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
I thought i won this already. . .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2012
kk
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by BasseyJ(m): 12:42am On Feb 29, 2012
wer's SwitD nah, start a new thread, i've already won this one
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mcnepow(m): 4:56am On Feb 29, 2012
U all kant win this thread while u stil in bed snoring!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 8:30am On Feb 29, 2012
says who? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mcnepow(m): 9:39am On Feb 29, 2012
Says moi!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 11:52am On Feb 29, 2012
Did I hear u say?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2012
@bassy, I'm givin u the crown as my finally winner

@all, if u know say u get two heads + strong liver, post any fuckin shit here make I catch u! U will smell shit ,
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mcnepow(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2012
switD, u sure say no be you pour that cashier for bank poo last week?? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by BasseyJ(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2012
mcnepow:

switD, u sure say no be you pour that cashier for bank poo last week?? tongue
LWKMD,u ehh, u too funny, but sha no be my SwitD, maybe na another one, this SwitD na oyibo woman, she fit no even know wetin b poo grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2012
Celebrating with bassey
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switD: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2012
@mcn, U don't wanna see †ђξ beast in me, do u? I can bite off ur nose if u provoke me nau, Vex mood activated!!

@bassey, Thanks jare, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y are jez jelozin ur sucex
@bync, Who invite u cum here?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2012
Happy new month grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by BasseyJ(m): 11:10am On Mar 01, 2012
swit D:

@bassy,  I'm givin u the crown as my finally winner

ahh grin grin grin, Thanks very much o, dats why u are the only Swit in my Danish cookies. Btw, where's that chimpanzee, come and serve us nah, me and my lady friend beync are waiting o, @ all, u are invited to my victory celebration party o, come one, come all
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2012
^ Baby man boy grow up grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2012
Hello Comrades. cool Won't still give up, eh?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by BasseyJ(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2012
Mr kola oloye nut, welcome to the party, but next time pls come up with a better complementary message grin . HQ, wats up is that i just won this, and we are celebrating, please take a seat on the high table
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mcnepow(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2012
@mcn,  U don't wanna see †ђξ beast in me, do u? I can bite off ur nose if u provoke me nau, h.ornY mood activated!!
M game!!! Lets take that ur mood into the bedroom!  grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2012
Siting on the high table, sipping wine with welcoming smile to all my folks who hav contributed to make this thread long and have finally come to celebrate with us.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mcnepow(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2012
Beync, can I join u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2012
U r welcome *gives him a sit close to my driver chimezie* enjoy the party.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
^ no table?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2012
Round table every where na, make urself comfortable.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2012
BasseyJ:

Mr kola oloye nut, welcome to the party, but next time pls come up with a better complementary message grin . HQ, wats up is that i just won this, and we are celebrating, please take a seat on the high table

Whoa, Hold on. . .Hold on. . .  shocked shocked The results need to be reviewed!  angry

But in the meantime, where's the Hennessey? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2012
Sends mezie to put hennessy on every table
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mcnepow(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2012
Una don dey pop tinz??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2012
^ So it seems, But we're celebrating a new winner. cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2012
The party is over, tank u every one for coming.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by BasseyJ(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
Beync:

The party is over, tank u every one for coming.
Thanks a lot beync for helping me host the party, u're indeed a true friend. @all, sorry, i had to run off and sign a $2mil contract, hope u all enjoyed yourself. **calls chimezie to start handing out the brown envelops**
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2012
U r welcome. I knew u were going to win.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.