Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers (2514 Views)

Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by simtosul: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
This is what DASUKIGATE caused our soldiers of the Nigerian Armed Forces. Agony, Death, Life injuries, Bitterness and Imprisonment. Yet they still carry on with all of that. May God bless all our gallant soldiers of this nation, where the leaders only care for their pockets.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by Psalm18: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
shocked
Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by madridguy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
ok
Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by geesilver(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
and some unfortunate being will say its a witch hunt.........how will they feel if their relation is among this people?
my heart bleed for them all. it would be an injustice if buhari allow this people to go unpunished.......

8 Likes

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by Amberon: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
what??
Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by modath(f): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Let's continue to support & pray for our troops, even if they signed up for any eventualities, it still takes a giving soul of great courage to put his/her life on the line to defend the integrity, peace stability of the nation.... Thank you, gallant men of honour. kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by omowolewa: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
My election doesn't worth anybody's life - Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by Olaolufred(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
omowolewa:
My election doesn't worth anybody's life - Jonathan

IT IS MORE OF LIE THAN TRUTH.

BOTH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PRESSURE FORCED HIM TO HAND OVER.

I STILL APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT HE BOWED TO THE PRESSURE.

9 Likes

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by andresia(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Olaolufred:

IT IS MORE OF LIE THAN TRUTH.
BOTH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PRESSURE FORCED HIM TO HAND OVER.
I STILL APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT HE BOWED TO THE PRESSURE.
The coward had no option

5 Likes

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by denko(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
simtosul:
This is what DASUKIGATE caused our soldiers of the Nigerian Armed Forces. Agony, Death, Life injuries, Bitterness and Imprisonment. Yet they still carry on with all of that. May God bless all our gallant soldiers of this nation, where the leaders only care for their pockets.
u actually acted like one zombie when did dasuki enter gvt and did boko haram started

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by blackfase(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Whoever does not have d stomach for this fight, let him depart. Giv him money to speed his departure since we wish not to die in that mans company. Whoever lives past today and comes home safely will rouse himself every year on this day, show his neighbour his scars and tell embellished stories of all their great feats of battle. These stories he will teach his son and from this day until the end of the world we shall be remembered. We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for whoever has shed his blood with me shall be my brother. And those men afraid to go will think themselves lesser men as they hear of how we fought and died together.....

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by Sparrow13: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
they sacrifice their today for our glorious tomorrow.

God punish looters.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by adeememman(m): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by Farnsworth: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
lies and more lies

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
The op is something else..... Even if they have all the good weapons to fight, you think there wouldn't have been any casualties on the side of Nigerian Army?
Are they James Bond and immune to bullet?

Many soldiers have died since baba resume office, how many pic have u snap? Baba is still yet to buy any rifle, so chill Bro....

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by babadem2much(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
I wish those supporting Dasuki same even in their homes trailer will crush them and those sympathizing with those involved in Dasukigate.
I de vex

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by babadem2much(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Farnsworth:
lies and more lies

So this guys are photoshoped?

I wish u see them in 44 NARH KADUNA or better still go to Yaba

4 Likes

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by Mboi: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nonsense! American Soldiers with all their sophisticated weapons died in Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi and all other areas so if a Nigeria Soldier dies or suffers any injury while at war, my brother that's the job for you. Stop creating sentiments, it's not Dasuki issue.
The weapons they are using to fight Bokoharam now, who bought them? did Buhari buy any weapon?

There is nothing like $2.1b arms deal if you guys don't know. The money in question is the total amount of security vote accrued to Presidency during GEJ's tenure and security vote can be used for anything.
States receive their own security votes in billions, have they given account of how it was spent?
Nigerians should face the fact not propaganda by APC.

APC e-rats over to you.....

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by blazetitov: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Some retarded fellows will still defend Dasuki and every other alleged looters because they have been mentally enslaved to the point of seeing wrong doings as right.
Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by Koolmexxi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
And how and what exactly has BUHARIGATE done to change their standards thus far Or has d army stopped fighting since they were ill equipped or has there been an upgrade? ??

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by Oyinoyin: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mboi:
Nonsense! American Soldiers with all their sophisticated weapons died in Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi and all other areas so if a Nigeria Soldier dies or suffers any injury while at war, my brother that's the job for you. Stop creating sentiments, it's not Dasuki issue.
The weapons they are using to fight Bokoharam now, who bought them? did Buhari buy any weapon?

There is nothing like $2.1b arms deal if you guys don't know. The money in question is the total amount of security vote accrued to Presidency during GEJ's tenure and security vote can be used for anything.
States receive their own security votes in billions, have they given account of how it was spent?
Nigerians should face the fact not propaganda by APC.

APC e-rats over to you.....

Who fed u that lie, That was the extra budgetary money gotten to buy arms not Security vote, oga Ade,
Sometimes I Wonder how u sleep at night . and who told u u can spend ur security vote anyhow, anyway a Governor when invited by EFCC once said dat. STUPIDITY knows no bounds. Pele, Biko , sonu

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by sheettle(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Farnsworth:
lies and more lies
Kò ní dáa fún ẹ... The guy that wore white and green armless Jersey is my childhood friend. His name is Raheem Kabir, got enlisted into the Army in the year 2012, started his military career in Jos and was posted to Borno mid 2014 where he lost his right arm while fighting BH.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by dubemnaija: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lie lie op. Even America with all their military budget and spending still have casualties in their military during their war in Iraq and other middle eastern nations... So quit blaming dasuki for the lives lost and soldiers injured in d war against the boko haram

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by vedaxcool(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Anyone who defends santasuki is an obtuse mo.ron under the curse and control of demons. Imagine if ttese people were your relatives would u br typing so heartlessly?

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by Mboi: 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oyinoyin:

Who fed u that lie, That was the extra budgetary money gotten to buy arms not Security vote, oga Ade,
Sometimes I Wonder how u sleep at night . and who told u u can spend ur security vote anyhow, anyway a Governor when invited by EFCC once said dat. STUPIDITY knows no bounds. Pele, Biko , sonu
Extra budgetary money from which year's budget or how many years budget? How much is $2.1b in Naira? Who approved the fund and who signed the arms contract? Before federal govt signs any contract above N500 million, it must pass through FEC meeting. Even after that the senate will have to approve such contract because to execute a contract involving such amount, fed govt will go borrowing.

About security vote, I understand you don't know what security vote is. Let that govt tell you what security vote is and how he spent that of his state.

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by Karanka: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
The MOds should quickly pull down this thread and ban this mischievous OP.
What sort of rubbish is this?
How can you upload pictures of injured people and claim Dasuki caused that?
Dasuki's case is in court and this kind of useless thread can affect the normal court process of justice.
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by ocelot2006(m): 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Absolute HORSE CRAP. Can Buhari supporters please list the weapons the Daura President has purchased for the armed forces? Cos last time i checked the combat platforms used by front line troops, from MRAPs to combat vests to UAVs to helicopters to communication gears, used by both infantry troops, Special Forces units, the Armoured Corps, Police Force, the intelligence services, and paramilitary forces were ALL PURCHASED by JONATHAN, the HIGHEST INVESTMENT in security forces after Shagari. But what have we gotten from Buhari apart from this showtime trial aimed at diverting the attention of Nigerians from this administration's poor performance and massive incompetence. Hell, they cant even manage the damn war on terror. So please spare us the Dasukigate crap.

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by Oyinoyin: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2016
Mboi:

Extra budgetary money from which year's budget or how many years budget? How much is $2.1b in Naira? Who approved the fund and who signed the arms contract? Before federal govt signs any contract above N500 million, it must pass through FEC meeting. Even after that the senate will have to approve such contract because to execute a contract involving such amount, fed govt will go borrowing.

About security vote, I understand you don't know what security vote is. Let that govt tell you what security vote is and how he spent that of his state.

Lol, part of their Iniquities , no approval for part of it and the other through CBN.
Don't worry times coming when they will explain to u and others if Security vote isnt part of our common wealth and tax payers money.
ITT ( courtesy Fela )
Re: Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers by chronique(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2016
The stupidity being exhibited by some of you,is something else. These wounded soldiers have nothingg to do with Dasuki buing or not buing arms. These are regular issues that occur at the war front. We had several soldiers who lost their arms and legs during most of our peace keeping mission outside Nigeria. Some of them died and never returned...

You guys should please,stop this foolishness. Let Dasuki be probed for his alleged misappropriation of the arms funds and if guilty,be prosecuted and jailed. But do not associate that issue with this.

(1) (Reply)

Flashback: Pro-buhari APC Sycophant, How Market? / Read This Before You Criticize Fashola On Power / Samuel Ladoke Akintola 1910 to 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.