Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Top 5 Naija 2015 Music With Bad Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Naija 2015 Music With Bad Lyrics (812 Views)

Top 5 Naija Songs EVER / Download And Watch The Best 2015 Music Video Shot In South Africa / Top 5 Naija Artistes Who Can't Sing Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Naija 2015 Music With Bad Lyrics by donblade855: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Naija music and their lyrics this days sha. People just love music because of the beat and not the lyrics just imagine

5)Tekno-duro:- in this song tekno said that "your beauty make me realise say nepa don bring light". So if the girl was ugly before and nepa bring light he for nor know?

4)Harrysong-reggae blues:-this nigga said " share the gala share the buzz". Please how can you share gala and buzz in a party and you say you nor dae kraze.

3)Patoranking-woman my everything:- just imagine the title of the song self "my woman my everything". So your woman na your everthing abi? And yet una go dae dance to the song.

2)Olamide- lagos boys:- dis dude used "sneh" in this song tire. And yet sneh is not an english nor a yoruba word. Or does anyone here know the meaning of sneh?

1)wizkid-in my bed:-In this song or trash as i call it he said "i want your body sleeping in my bed...fashola eleniyan, tinubu eleniyan". Please wetin con bring tinubu and fashola name for the matter and dis guy music na only about girls since "hollat your boy" to "final (baba nla)
Re: Top 5 Naija 2015 Music With Bad Lyrics by ayourbamie: 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
this is thrash and I hope it makes fp and gives you the kind of attention you're looking for... sneh is a slang, it's called eno in Yoruba. I can teach you if you pay me.
Re: Top 5 Naija 2015 Music With Bad Lyrics by donblade855: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
ayourbamie:
this is thrash and I hope it makes fp and gives you the kind of attention you're looking for... sneh is a slang, it's called eno in Yoruba. I can teach you if you pay me.
ask a typical yoruba elderly man what "sneh" means.Then you will know that word does not exist
Re: Top 5 Naija 2015 Music With Bad Lyrics by ayourbamie: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
donblade855:
ask a typical yoruba elderly man what "sneh" means.Then you will know that word does not exist
5years ago selfie was just a slang, now it's been added to the dictionary... same way sneh will find its way into the Yoruba language in years to come if properly utilized.
Re: Top 5 Naija 2015 Music With Bad Lyrics by donblade855: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
ayourbamie:

5years ago selfie was just a slang, now it's been added to the dictionary... same way sneh will find its way into the Yoruba language in years to come if properly utilized.
the time selfie was used as a slang people knew the meaning of the word. But do you know the meaning of sneh? What is ladiies sneh and getntle men snen, lagos sneh, baddo sneh. Even olamide dont know the meaning.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid One Dance Topping On ITUNES Worldwide For One Week. MADNESS!!!! / Fast Rising Nigerian Singer Godwin Jay Drops Beautiful Love Song "Baby Mama" / Download Latest Hot Track Jaiye Jaiye By Easy Okosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.