Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

E Commerce Marketplace Job Vacancy -resume - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / E Commerce Marketplace Job Vacancy -resume (488 Views)

The Difference Between A Resume And A Cv. I Bet You Didn't Know! / Including CGPA In Curriculum Vitae Or Resume, Necessary Or Unnecessary? / This Is How You Write The Best Resume ( Includes 200 Verbs Words To Use) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E Commerce Marketplace Job Vacancy -resume by Applesbeam: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
I just want to be as brief as possible.

Do you need a photographer to shoot your products and edit?
Do need a content writer for your product and also Upload?
Do you want to boost your online sales / stores fast?
Do you want someone to help you manage you online store?
Do you need someone to help you buy the products and deliver to shipping centers ?
Do you want to know all about eCommerce in Nigeria and how you can make as good as N200K Monthly?
Do you have Uncles and Aunties that have a shop with so many items but its not selling fast or less profit ?
Do you know you can start with just N20,000 worth of your choice of product (starter)?

E-commerce has brought me nothing but success, am a graduate of Tai solarin University of Education and am not looking for Job, Incase any ecommerce coy is thinking of hiring me , I can only give you ideas on how to improve your platform,Products (ROI), and SAP stuffs...

If you are in any of this category you can contact me for consulting at affordable service rate:
Geek Tunde (Top E-commerce Consultant): +2347088752280 (Whatsapp)
E-mail: gidiukwatch@gmail.com
Jumia Merchant (70% Sales)
Konga Merchant (95% Sales)
Gtbank Merchant (60% Sales)
Kaymu Merchant (50% Sales)
OLX (30%Sales)
NO SCAM ! PLS
No Flashing too.

(1) (Reply)

In Dire Need Of Job / 10 Simple Steps To Create The Perfect CV / Freelance Intern Marketers Wanted @ Cashdown Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.