Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? (15582 Views)

‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Destined2win: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
In leadership, and indeed everything in life, time matters. In fact, time is life!

Now, if you were saddled with the responsibility of leading a nation for 24 hours, what would you be priority standards?

What do you think you can achieve within that time frame considering how 'short' it is?

Let's see those who have smart ideas.

Lalasticlala
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by geesilver(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
i would send all politician to jail.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by dani3(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will inrich myself grin

12 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Destined2win: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
geesilver:
i would send all politician to jail.

Within 24 hours..Hahaha

Do you think you can accomplish that?

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Destined2win: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
dani3:
I will inrich myself grin

How much you go fit steal under 24 hrs?

No matter how much you steal, you no fit be like Dasuki, the generous one grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by uchennamani(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Destined2win:
In leadership, and indeed everything in life, time matters. In fact, time is life!

Now, if you were saddled with the responsibility of leading a nation for 24 hours, what would you be priority standards?

What do you think you can achieve within that time frame considering how 'short' it is?

Let's see those who have smart ideas.

Lalasticlala
I will do everything President is doing now. I will tackle corruption the way he is doing it; I will redress the bad economic condition PDP put this country in; I will belong to no one but to everyone; draft the best budget the country has ever seen, just like the one the president sent to the National Assembly for consideration; I will appoint an Intellectual as my vice-president, just like the president did. In fact, I will repeat every action of the president since the time his government was sworn into power. What would be different is that I will be known as president Uche Nnamani. Period!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Destined2win: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=efobiugochukwu post=42162658]You wont wana know.

I wanna know
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Destined2win: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
uchennamani:
I will do everything President is doing now. I will tackle corruption the way he is doing it; I will redress the bad economic condition PDP put this country in; I will belong to no one but to everyone; draft the best budget the country has ever seen, just like the one the president sent to the National Assembly for consideration; I will appoint an Intellectual as my vice-president, just like the president did. In fact, I will repeat every action of the president since the time his government was sworn into power. What would be different is that I will be known as president Uche Nnamani. Period!

All these under 24 hours, Hmmmm!

11 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by dani3(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Destined2win:

How much you go fit steal under 24 hrs?

No matter how much you steal, you no fit be like Dasuki, the generous one grin
dasuki own na play, i will use the 24 hours to dry the country.

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will freeze some bank accounts belonging to some top politicians before transferring it to my account

11 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Destined2win: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
dani3:

dasuki own na play, i will use the 24 hours to dry the country.
oloshi leleyi

29 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Destined2win: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
lofty900:
I will freeze some bank accounts belonging to some top politicians before transferring it to my account

What value will you add to the country, or is it just embezzling the country's money
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=Destined2win post=42162790][/quote] i will let you know that am in charge. It wil corrupt me shekina
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by dani3(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Destined2win:
oloshi leleyi
na who poverty don help

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Destined2win: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
efobiugochukwu:
i will let you know that am in charge. It wil corrupt me shekina

Then I guess you don't wanna be there truly
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Destined2win:

What value will you add to the country, or is it just embezzling the country's money
OK, I'll sign MOU with Vladimir putin to come and help us deal with bokoboys because we have failed woefully in that area

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Would make sure the House of Rep pass a bill that increases the monthly allowance of NYSC Corpers

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Destined2win: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
dani3:

na who poverty don help

You must not steal to escape poverty

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Destined2win: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
lofty900:
Nigeria is complex country, nothing can be accomplished in 24hrs

You can accomplish alot in 24 hrs...check again

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Destined2win: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
efobiugochukwu:
maybe. Its not meant for all.

Yeah!
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by dani3(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Destined2win:

You must not steal to escape poverty
am not stealing, am just taking my own share of the national cake

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Destined2win: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
danieloy4:
Would make sure the House of Rep pass a bill that increases the monthly allowance of NYSC Corpers

Just that? Okay
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Destined2win: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
dani3:

am not stealing, am just taking my own share of the national cake

grin National cake ke....who made the cake....hahaha..

People can be funny sha
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Idrismusty97(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nothing. The Democratic elected president isn't a god or a kim jong un. There is virtually nothing you can do.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Destined2win: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Nothing. The Democratic elected president isn't a god.

Check again. I am sure 24 hours can yield something positive.
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by tartar9(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
increase the salary and allowance of any ex-president that rules for exactly 24hrs by a factor of 100 in fact that will be my inauguration speech.

9 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
I will make one naira equal to one dollar. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Farnsworth: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
I would instigate tribal war... If I ever became president by the time I step down, half the population of Nigeria will be gone because since coming on NL, I have seen the true nature of the other people in Nigeria from Igbo's, to Yoruba's to Hausa's... I now have nothing but deep hatred for most of the other tribes in Nigeria now.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Destined2win: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
tartar9:
increase the salary and allowance of any ex-president that rules for exactly 24hrs by a factor of 100 in fact that will be my inauguration speech.
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Plot Against Buhari Failed At House Of Reps / Osinbajo At Ayo Adebanjo's 90th Birthday Service In Ogun (Photos) / President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.