Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? (26746 Views)

Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / When Your Presence Is Ruining The Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by magicminister: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
PunterTim:
Oga,Traditionally,She Is His Wife Over Her Being Your Sis,She Bears His Family Name,He Paid The Bride-Price!
Don't Get It Wrong,I'm Not Supporting The Man But You're In His House,You Have To Respect These Things!
He Should Try To Hold His Anger But There Isn't Much You Can Do Here!

Loool.... all those story would be after he recovers from the beating loool...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
When he is not mad..... We go dig am, If he is bold enough to do that in my presence then he doesn't deserve my respect

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by wilsonbright: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Motherfucker2:
You're an idiot for asking that kinda question.
What are you gonna do if your sister's husband is hitting her ?? Fight the husband ??
When the police comes, two of you are going to jail.

The best thing to do is call 911, they will be there in the next minute and his ass will be in jail for domestic violence, and spouse battery and some other charges.

Sorry Motherfucker2, we do not have 911 here
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by pweetychyka(f): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
That was really extreme!

No matter what his wife had done, he should have learn to handle the situation without beating her considering the fact that there is a stranger in the house!

No man in his right senses will raise his hand to hit his woman or any other.

Now to the woman's brother to an extent he made his point "it is not his business" which is right and at the same time wrong!

Right in the sense that' it's not right to interfere in couples fight or argument cos if he does and they settle, it might not go down all well for the guy.

Wrong in the sense that the lady in question is his sister, not minding who is wrong or right he should have intervened politely and matured by either drawing his sister out of the man's presence to avoid further argument n assault.

#jezmathought

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by cybriz82(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
U dey ask ben10 to go inside abi? Why u no enter mek u collect d season 2 slap..n beside ur frnd is damn right.wetin God dn put 2geda mek anoda man no near der...na 4better 4 worst ooo shey u 4get ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by sheymaziggy: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
highmood:
He won't even attempt it even if he "has no" respect for me. Him de craze! When I have never thought of beating any lady.
Just pray say make God no give u bad wife
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by gsport: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
peterovanski:
I will plot His assasination quietly
and ur sister would become a widow and her children will lose the protection and love of a father. Next time think before u talk. And the people that like ur comment should have a rethink
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
First off guys...Ts nt my sister we are talking bout here.... MY Friend* is who we are talking about....
If it were My sister...This thread will be about looking for a Good lawyer tat can help me win a case of murder....yes I can be very immature when my sisters safety is compromised....ts nt even abt respect sef..grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by bidak(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Every marriage has it ups and downs the truth is that there is nothing you can do at that moment,the best you can do is just to leave and come back later and probably talk to your sister about it when you get back and try and find some solution amicably don't ever try and fight your sister's boo cos if he dump her nobody will hear your side of the story everyone will blame you even your sister
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Pascalberry(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ama 4qet a knife on his stomach sharply, my sista. .my twin sis 4 dat matter, nah nah nah.
Dah ur ben self nah idiat e nur fit qo insyd make e calm d situati0n d0wn, et means. . . D man usually beat d sis in his presence b4.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Lordkratus(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
leofab:
what if your sister insult his mother?
then i'd help him beat my sister wella,no woman insults my mum and have teeth to tell the tale

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Pascalberry(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
udemzy101:
When he is not mad..... We go dig am, If he is bold enough to do that in my presence then he doesn't deserve my respect
Yeah tz inmatured nah.
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by rugged7(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Motherfucker2:
You're an idiot for asking that kinda question.
What are you gonna do if your sister's husband is hitting her ?? Fight the husband ??

The best thing to do is call 911, they will be there in the next minute and his ass will be in jail for domestic violence, and spouse battery and some other charges.

Are you joking??
911 in Nigeria?
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by robay(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
WiLdFLame:
when he is not mad...
the respect and fear had to be there, how u go te touch my sis 4 my presence when even 4 my back gan, them no born him papa well

Naso broz,I swear I go break his head wey knw correct,dem knw born him well,maybe na him go beat me or na me go beat him,we go knw.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
mineANDurs:

Its beta to b without a husband than to b wt one that beats her.

That's a decision for her to make not the brother.

Ben was a wise man.

Did your elders not tell you not to get involve in the matter of husband and wife?
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by missKiffy(f): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
jmoore:
I am not a statue.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by themejiwalker(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Integrityfarms:
E no go easy o. Except the man is far way older than me. But if an my agemate or person I senior, mehn e no go happen o!!

Weather he's 30 or 50 years older than I am we will wrestle it out. No man has the right to lay his hands on a woman for whatever reason. There are numerous other ways to punish a woman than beating her up. I can't even imagine hearing my elder or kid sis getting beat up.

No real man should lay his hands on a woman Ever!..if muscle dey climb am Mayweather dey there na

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by stevenity(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Only matured people can answer the question correctly.
If u misbehave, I dey tell u, ur sister will blame you
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Psylas(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
It's impossible
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Saved2Serve: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
We didn't ask foreigners' opinions. Naija problem needs undiluted nigerian solution.
Motherfucker2:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by almujeebe(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Are u talking foreign movie?

In nigeria 911 which network is that?
Dial 911 on your phone, u will hear "the number u are dialing is not correct, pls check the number and try again" till he will kill your sis

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by davide470(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
That's the day i will commit murder! or something close to that..
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by semochendo1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Motherfucker2:

This is Nigeria man.. Na nairaland you de. 911 doesn't work here.
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Saved2Serve: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
He is in ajegunle forming yankee with em posts so that girls on forum go follow am or fall for his reserve scam whenever he is ready to pull it on them. He wil be like "babe check out my posts on NL, does it potray nigerian resident?
almujeebe:

Are u talking foreign movie?

In nigeria 911 which network is that?
Dial 911 on your phone, u will hear "the number u are dialing is not correct, pls check the number and try again" till he will kill your sis
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
davide470:
That's the day i will commit murder! or something close to that..

Lol
Castrating the heediot will be better, he'll live out his days in pain and uselessness

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
No idiot can lay hands on my sister o. If I knw I can't hurt u I'll look for a weapon. Dem no born u well o. In my presence, who knows what he will do when m not around. in fact na barrack u go stay for 1 week so he will feel how if feels to be slapped. Idiat

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by yahrant140(m): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
Both of wife and husband are stupid

The wife get mind to call her husband names in front of her brother and his friend. The husband get mind to beat his wife in front his in-law and his friend. The two mad dogs couldn't wait till they are out to begin their madness

I am sorry but I won't get into it, I could verbally ask the man to stop. I think both should be locked up in an asylum.

thank you! U deserve MTN recharge card...... His sister no dey hear word, and his husband no dey like dumb and deaf!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
bidak:
Every marriage has it ups and downs the truth is that there is nothing you can do at that moment,the best you can do is just to leave and come back later and probably talk to your sister about it when you get back and try and find some solution amicably don't ever try and fight your sister's boo cos if he dump her nobody will hear your side of the story everyone will blame you even your sister

Can u imagine? Mr man you must be a wife beater or something close to hv this kind of view. I won't wait for my brother to settle the quarrel, I'll dump the fvcktard! After ensuring that I arrange boys to beat him very well of course
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by yahrant140(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
mhiz:
No idiot can lay hands on my sister o. If I knw I can't hurt u I'll look for a weapon. Dem no born u well o. In my presence, who knows what he will do when m not around. in fact na barrack u go stay for 1 week so he will feel how if feels to be slapped. Idiat
you too dey brag! Nothing will happen and heaven will not fall, even if you annoyed him! He will beat you join your sister......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by hope4nigeria(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
mineANDurs:

Its beta to b without a husband than to b wt one that beats her.
Seconded... Noting can be worst dan dat.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by yahrant140(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
themejiwalker:

Weather he's 30 or 50 years older than I am we will wrestle it out. No man has the right to lay his hands on a woman for whatever reason. There are numerous other ways to punish a woman than beating her up. I can't even imagine hearing my elder or kid sis getting beat up.

No real man should lay his hands on a woman Ever!..if muscle dey climb am Mayweather dey there na

hmm, are you not there? When you and the rest of the family imposed, 8 pages of marriage rite list on the guy, yet your sister isn't behaving after much investment! Lol
Re: Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? by noblegrex: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
TVTKOKO:
See how you dey drink panadol for another man headache. To an extent, Ben was right!
The couple have been staying together for sometime and I'm very sure dey must have quarrelled bfore his arrival so therefore they must hav a way to settle theirselves.
If he had intervened as you suggested, he might have made tins worse and maybe the cause of theirbreakup
out of sense + no sense = nonsense. Have you a sister at all. Cos they're couple so fucking stupid what.do you know what that ever means. He's not only beating his sister but his entire family.that's an insult, a big one at that.infact I feel like slapping you for this no sense making comment.kai habba. Who is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee's Parents To Ask You This Question? / I Feel My Father -in -law Is Trying To Control Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.