Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? (2646 Views)

Cute Adult Female Lhasa Available For Sale / I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) / Diary Of Eve; My Cute GSD (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? by Vikkiboi(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Even though I don't feel like selling it off, but I just have to.

Just got a job that won't really give me enough time for her.

And I love the dog so much to see her suffer.

No one can see this dog and not look at her twice.

She is cute, Obedient, very playful, Security concious, doesn't make unnecessary noise like other GSDs.

Gonna clock a year in 3weeks.

If you can get a make sense Male GSD to mate her, you will make your cool cash back.

She is going for 120k

Serious buyers only pls.

Inspection is very much allowed for serious buyer.

Re: So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? by Vikkiboi(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Papers of vaccines, injections and deworming up to date.

She has never fallen sick before and wont if you take care of her. Wonderful dog

Re: So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? by Vikkiboi(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Location is in Ibadan.

CC seun podeegee ishilove Lalasticlala

Kindly help out.

Thanks

Re: So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? by miremoses(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
shes cute..bro,think twice bfore lettin dis cutie go,u might regret it later..or if u wish to sell her off..sell her to sum1 u really trust and sum1 u know..so u could visit her in d wkends..shes really luvly..like i said'think twice"

4 Likes

Re: So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
If not for what need the money can cater for, I think this dog am seeing with my Koro Koro eyes now doesn't deserve to be sold to someone who can afford the price you gave.
She is an adult dog and can somewhat adjust to your new work schedule.
Better still do what miremoses suggested above.
Re: So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? by Vikkiboi(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Superb for breeding purpose

excellent as a pet

wonderful as a security dog.

07034487486 calls and whatsapp is welcome

Re: So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? by Stancrus(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nice gsd u got there
Re: So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? by Vikkiboi(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Thanks...

And special thanks to all that have been contacting me through whatsapp.

And a VIP shoutout to that lady that called telling me not to sell it yet, that I should give her to take care of it free of charge grin
Re: So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? by Awotimi(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Vikkiboi:
Thanks...

And special thanks to all that have been contacting me through whatsapp.

And a VIP shoutout to that lady that called telling me not to sell it yet, that I should give her to take care of it free of charge grin
She's actually makin sense....is the girl straightback?
Re: So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? by Vikkiboi(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2016
Thanks.

Still available for sale.

Holla now
Re: So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? by Vikkiboi(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Now available for sale for 90k.

Up for quick sale.

Do contact for more details
Re: So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? by UltimateDaniel(m): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2016
wow! I stay in kaduna, if it could be possible for the delivery, i would buy it bro!!! Please contact me if it's possible to be delivered. 08146267313. I so much like the dog.
Re: So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? by Vikkiboi(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
wink
Re: So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? by LeSammy: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Still for sale??

I'm willing to buy in an heartbeat

(1) (Reply)

6month Old American Pitbull Terrier Available. / Cat Training Tips, Anyone??? / 9 Months Old Caucasian And German Shepherd Mix For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.