Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Random Thoughts - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Random Thoughts (945 Views)

Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Thoughts by Confusionist(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sometimes, we look at our lives in relation to success and we wondered if actually this is us. As funny as that may sound, sometimes, you look at your age and you are like, ‘this is it- I have failed!’

While growing up, we were laced with so much potential that we brag about it, we walked around with a strong aura that says we’re just gonna be among the first to make it. But hey, looking at those who you even think will never have a shot at it; you just don’t want to think any more about it because your current situation says you’re useless! And thinking about it sometimes suggests suicide as a way out!

Oh, are you like me? Hardworking and very focused, yet, it looks as though you were just sleeping with your time and just plain lazy.

Hey, I think I found a way, but don’t follow me ‘cos I don’t even know if actually, it is the way. But like we’ve always done, let’s just try everything and maybe, this time, we may have found the way.

But understand, there is nothing impossible to achieve; your present situation is not really a factor. 
Also understand that, no knowledge is wasted; the education you got today will be your most uselful tool. So, don’t go about and join the idiots who say that education is a waste of time. And where certificate failed, your talents will ride on the stable back of your education and together, they will take you to your destinations.

So, what should we do?

Must we write off ourselves and remove our chances from the shelves?

I don't think so!

I think we must harness our skills, sharpen our talents and ride on our education until we get there too.

So, meet me there- I mean, at the top, because I am already on my way!

pls visit HERE
FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

THANK you

1 Like

Re: Random Thoughts by Peaceman4: 12:16am On Jan 21, 2016
Another nice one I'm coming across this morning.

I think we are permitted to appreciate works here...

*First, a good idea you have. Some random thoughts we all normally exercise at certain times.

*Good punctuations.

However, I think the whole point is not really well organized.
Re: Random Thoughts by Confusionist(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2016
Peaceman4:
Another nice one I'm coming across this morning.

I think we are permitted to appreciate works here...

*First, a good idea you have. Some random thoughts we all normally exercise at certain times.

*Good punctuations.

However, I think the whole point is not really well organized.
thanks man. this means a lot.

but, please, do teach, how I can organize these points better.

just a point or two on the basics will suffice. I mean, just let me knw- in case of next time, how to organize my points.

thank you.

I awaits your sincere response
Re: Random Thoughts by Peaceman4: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Random Thoughts by Confusionist(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Peaceman4:
First to the third paragraph were quite chronological but the fourth went off way and so it made the advice and suggestions you gave that followed abstract...
The fourth paragraph should probably entail an introduction to what they should understand if they must not remain in that state, I e, an intro to the advice you gave....
thank you. I will work on that.

(1) (Reply)

The Lonely Path ( A Short Story About A Cancer Patient) / Change Of Heart / Out In The Snow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.