Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1368477 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
odimbannamdi:
I wana ask...

What does the different colours of pen mean in the Army?

Also, when we eventually get into training (by God's special grace), will it be a wise idea to put in one's best with the mindset of emerging as the best graduating cadet? Coz popular opinions are, as the best cadet (skilled in every aspect of the training) you would be posted regularly to war-infested zones to deploy your skills.

Dont get me wrong, ugo4u's war appetite dey play for where i dey. If u see me, u go know sey i begin fight from my mama womb...lol...but i am just being thoughtful.

Also, are any privileges/advantages conferred on best graduating cadets? Like choosing corps, areas of posting etc.

I trust you would do justice to my questions
oga gen has already told us that every cadet will be given an opportunity to choose his corp.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
bintushop:
oga gen has already told us that every cadet will be given an opportunity to choose his corp.

I have watched how you run you mouth like a tap kids left open and went to play. I really would appreciate if you neither mention me nor wade into my comments if you don't have anything reasonable to say. you are not General's mouthpiece.

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
odimbannamdi:

I have watched how you run you mouth like a tap kids left open and went to play. I really would appreciate if you neither mention me nor wade into my comments if you don't have anything reasonable to say. you are not General's mouthpiece.

Thanks bro

But bros the thing funny nw grin grin
You don dey reason best cadet when form never even come out. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

i tired o. And from his posts it shows he's a coward
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

lol...baba, if we wan to dey take am "one step at a time" na im be sey we no suppose ask most of the questions wey we dey ask o.

Nothing bad if we know more about the best cadet thing abi

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by icotfodile: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2018
ugo4u:

I've made it point of duty to trek to my work place about 6km everyday with a heavy backpack filled with text books weighing about 6kg daily.
May God bless the hussle.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No go kill yourself for nothing oh
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Daewoods(m): 12:09am On Feb 10, 2018
bintushop:
i tired o. And from his posts it shows he's a coward
guy in every sincerity you behave and act like a fool or an slowpoke,, I've noticed you doing so all over NL, check your useless self and advice yourself,, na just to ban you from this thread
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 12:12am On Feb 10, 2018
Daewoods:

guy in every sincerity you behave and act like a fool or an slowpoke,, I've noticed you doing so all over NL, check your useless self and advice yourself,, na just to ban you from this thread
monitoring spirit... It's 'a slowpoke' not 'an slowpoke'
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Daewoods(m): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2018
bintushop:

monitoring spirit... It's 'a slowpoke' not 'an slowpoke'
keep fooling yourself, goodnight and sleep well...

NB- I wrote an imbe*cile , NL changed it to an 'slowpoke' mumu itk

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Daewoods(m): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 12:17am On Feb 10, 2018
Daewoods:

keep fooling yourself, goodnight and sleep well
As u are goin to sleep who have u programmed to monitor me for u? Idiot..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 6:58am On Feb 10, 2018
Good morning all. Enjoy the weekend.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 10, 2018
odimbannamdi:

lol...baba, if we wan to dey take am "one step at a time" na im be sey we no suppose ask most of the questions wey we dey ask o.

Nothing bad if we know more about the best cadet thing abi

Nothing bad there sir. But let's sit down first before stretching our legs
wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2018
What you are today is as a result of the amount of information you had yesterday, and what you will be tomorrow is a function of the quality of information you have today. So I see nothing wrong in someone trying to arm his self with information beforehand, remember opportunity without preparation is failure, but when preparation meets opportunity the result is a resounding success, there is no such thing as luck, one has to scavenge for every bit of information possible that's one of the qualities of a good soldier. Remember the world is in constant change General might not be here tomorrow (he might be sent for UN peace keeping mission: 'my prayer') before the recruitment exercise commence.
So guys take a chill pill, the only person that has a right in this thread to be pissed off with questions is General, until he asks us to relax then why should any of us be complaining. For me this little altercations here especially from this bintushop of a guy tells more about his personality, his the type of person that if he happens to be in a position of help 2moro he will be very arrogant, rude and inaccessible. Once again Bintushop go and join the police force that's where your ilks are, the Army is for Patriotic, Humble and Disciplined fellas.
My 2 Cent.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2018
odimbannamdi:
I wana ask...

What does the different colours of pen mean in the Army?

Also, when we eventually get into training (by God's special grace), will it be a wise idea to put in one's best with the mindset of emerging as the best graduating cadet? Coz popular opinions are, as the best cadet (skilled in every aspect of the training) you would be posted regularly to war-infested zones to deploy your skills.

Dont get me wrong, ugo4u's war appetite dey play for where i dey. If u see me, u go know sey i begin fight from my mama womb...lol...but i am just being thoughtful.

Also, are any privileges/advantages conferred on best graduating cadets? Like choosing corps, areas of posting etc.

I trust you would do justice to my questions

GenAnsahCinC
Pls answer this prudent questions wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 10, 2018
veraiyke:
Good morning all. Enjoy the weekend.

Egbon good morning..
Pls during the 3.2km race last recruitment were Instructors running with you guys ? Or it is just you candidates undecided
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2018
ugo4u:
What you are today is as a result of the amount of information you had yesterday, and what you will be tomorrow is a function of the quality of information you have today. So I see nothing wrong in someone trying to arm his self with information beforehand, remember opportunity without preparation is failure, but when preparation meets opportunity the result is a resounding success, there is no such thing as luck, one has to scavenge for every bit of information possible that's one of the qualities of a good soldier. Remember the world is in constant change General might not be here tomorrow (he might be sent for UN peace keeping mission: 'my prayer') before the recruitment exercise commence.
So guys take a chill pill, the only person that has a right in this thread to be pissed off with questions is General, until he asks us to relax then why should any of us be complaining. For me this little altercations here especially from this bintushop of a guy tells more about his personality, his the type of person that if he happens to be in a position of help 2moro he will be very arrogant, rude and inaccessible. Once again Bintushop go and join the police force that's where your ilks are, the Army is for Patriotic, Humble and Disciplined fellas.
My 2 Cent.
Well done for this piece @ugo. Bintu is not what u think he is. He is cool, intelligent, humble and friendly.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2018
d guy asked if best cadet can be given an opportunity to choose a corp of choice and I replied by tellin him dat Gen has told us abt it before. Dat cadets are given chance to choose their corps. The guy attacked me as if we had issues before.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2018
tellin me i am not general's mouthpiece. Pls am asking, is it evry qustn here dat is chanel to general? Can't another person who has an answer to a qustn answer?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2018
we should know that in as much our moral is high, most of our names wont be out wen we aplly #just thinking aloud
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2018
FOR THE GUY THAT WANTED TO SEE ME.

come tomorrow around twelve hundred hours.

FOR THE GUY THAT WANTED GOING TO OJO.

I spoke with Lt Abor yesterday and he told me he's at Bori camp Port Harcourt. I've informed him that my brother will pay him visit as soon as he returned to Lagos.

FOR THE GUY THAT WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT BEST CADET.

Yes best cadets do have privileges especially in appointments, job assignment and deployment. And if that's your aim. When you go there don't do over sabi o. U will be eliminated.

Guys always ask questions no matter how dumb your questions are. (HE THAT ASKS IS A FOOL FOR THE MOMENT. HE THAT REFUSES TO ASK IS A FOOL FOREVER).

Ask questions. Information is power. If you run short of information you are mentally blind and can't go far. I'll be going for a course shortly at infantry school jaji. Some of my Corp mates won't participate in the course. The are not even aware of the course cause they didn't ask questions. If you don't ask questions you will be limited..

LASTLY.
I believe everyone on this thread is a graduate but yet some people here behaves like the never went to elementary.
I hate seeing adults acting like kids. When next such happens on this thread I will take the exist door. It seems am even the cause of the childish behavior. Am I?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2018
johnmarcel:
we should know that in as much our moral is high, most of our names wont be out wen we aplly #just thinking aloud
reverse this statement or I leave the thread.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
I reverse it on his behalf.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
truth is bitter
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2018
johnmarcel:
truth is bitter
Abeg who be MODerator for this thread? pls do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Adeyemi09(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

come tomorrow around twelve hundred hours. This is your entrance Lt Anthony (07015735070).

I spoke with Lt Abor yesterday and he told me he's at Bori camp Port Harcourt. I've informed him that my brother will pay him visit as soon as he returned to Lagos.

Yes best cadets do have privileges especially in appointments, job assignment and deployment. And if that's your aim. When you go there don't do over sabi o. U will be eliminated.

Guys always ask questions no matter how dumb your questions are. (HE THAT ASKS IS A FOOL FOR THE MOMENT. HE THAT REFUSES TO ASK IS A FOOL FOREVER).

Ask questions. Information is power. If you run short of information you are mentally blind and can't go far. I'll be going for a course shortly at infantry school jaji. Some of my Corp mates won't participate in the course. The are not even aware of the course cause they didn't ask questions. If you don't ask questions you will be limited..

LASTLY.
I believe everyone on this thread is a graduate but yet some people here behaves like the never went to elementary.
I hate seeing adults acting like kids. When next such happens on this thread I will take the exist door. It seems am even the cause of the childish behavior. Am I?

no you are not, for every gathering there must be Judas. Sir continue your good work
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Adeyemi09(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

come tomorrow around twelve hundred hours. This is your entrance Lt Anthony (07015735070).

LASTLY.
Good sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2018
johnmarcel:
truth is bitter
You are what you think about. Keep thinking out loud
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sketch007(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2018
Really i'v been following all long. @GenAnsahCinC, i'm honoured to have you disseminate all of these informations. Seriously guys, "you know not what you have until it's gone". Appreciate the fact you've got a personnel giving you the best informations you could ever have this early at your finger tips and even going out of his way to help link up some persons to other personnels. What more do y'all want? Smh. Rather than make him feel bad for being this free and giving ready answers to all questions, i'd plead with you all to just thread with caution because this is outrightly a MILITARY ZONE. grin. Quit the banter and be accomodating to yourselves

Last words: Douglas MacArthur
It is fatal to enter a war without the will to win it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Egbon good morning..
Pls during the 3.2km race last recruitment were Instructors running with you guys ? Or it is just you candidates undecided
Just candidates.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
johnmarcel:
am glad u used the word 'our' meaning u are inclusive. This ur thinking or imagination wont work. If it does, me and ugo4u are excluded.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
veraiyke:
Just candidates.

Thanks sir wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: kadreeG7(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.