Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1368604 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Thanks sir wink
Every one can you please rise up ?? We have an august visitor here @Captain Stephen. Boss your boiz are loyal oo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
reverse this statement or I leave the thread.
will remind u guys
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
johnmarcel:
will remind u guys

Guy pls shut up already. We all know that not everybody that applied will be recruited.

Nevertheless, You must have missed road. This is a military thread for highly OPTIMISTIC individuals. Now pls go back to the Cartoon thread of HALFHEARTED rats where you came from.
Thanks cool
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
Guys! General has left the thread. That serves us right. Anyway I got nothing to lose. I know where to meet him if need be.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
bintushop:
Well done for this piece @ugo. Bintu is not what u think he is. He is cool, intelligent, humble and friendly.

The Holy Writ says that "by their fruits you shall know them". That implies that the essence of a man can be decoded by this actions, words and dispositions. An intelligent needs not announce his intelligence. We will all know by his actions, especially in a faceless forum like this
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
bintushop:
d guy asked if best cadet can be given an opportunity to choose a corp of choice and I replied by tellin him dat Gen has told us abt it before. Dat cadets are given chance to choose their corps. The guy attacked me as if we had issues before.

If not that General is a nice at heart, your response was aimed inciting him to ignore my post. And most importantly, i didnt ask you at all. Besides, i have seen guys ask questions that have been repeatedly answered even by General himself, but General still does justice to them.

You really deserve a ban
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
FOR THE GUY THAT WANTED TO SEE ME.

come tomorrow around twelve hundred hours.

FOR THE GUY THAT WANTED GOING TO OJO.

I spoke with Lt Abor yesterday and he told me he's at Bori camp Port Harcourt. I've informed him that my brother will pay him visit as soon as he returned to Lagos.

FOR THE GUY THAT WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT BEST CADET.

Yes best cadets do have privileges especially in appointments, job assignment and deployment. And if that's your aim. When you go there don't do over sabi o. U will be eliminated.

Guys always ask questions no matter how dumb your questions are. (HE THAT ASKS IS A FOOL FOR THE MOMENT. HE THAT REFUSES TO ASK IS A FOOL FOREVER).

Ask questions. Information is power. If you run short of information you are mentally blind and can't go far. I'll be going for a course shortly at infantry school jaji. Some of my Corp mates won't participate in the course. The are not even aware of the course cause they didn't ask questions. If you don't ask questions you will be limited..

LASTLY.
I believe everyone on this thread is a graduate but yet some people here behaves like the never went to elementary.
I hate seeing adults acting like kids. When next such happens on this thread I will take the exist door. It seems am even the cause of the childish behavior. Am I?

Thanks for this exhaustive explanation. God bless and protect you, General
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Guy pls shut up already. We all know that not everybody that applied will be recruited.

Nevertheless, You must have missed road. This is a military thread for highly OPTIMISTIC individuals. Now pls go back to the Cartoon thread of HALFHEARTED rats where you came from.
Thanks cool
ur fada
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
reverse this statement or I leave the thread.
young man i was thinking aloud is that clear? my apologies
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
We shouldnt fight over a spilled milk. The guy has left the thread.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by cokeboy: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
laff wan kill me I swear, I've been reading everyone's comments and been bursting laff here. everyone firing shots at each other. we don't need all the negativity. like general said. BE OPTIMISTIC, POSITIVE, PUSH YOURSELF BEYOND YOUR LIMIT,NETWORK PROPERLY, VISIT ARMY ROAD CHECKPOINTS GET FRIENDLY WITH THEM, VISIT BARRACKS,PRAY HARD, STUDY HARD, WORK OUT HARDER,EAT NUTRITIOUS FOOD AND FRUITS. there's a lot you can do, just be optimistic and unbent. Remember Gods favour stays with those that put in more to get in. you can't be prepared and be asking for God's favour.
bless you all.�

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ogoh4(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
bintushop:
Guys! General has left the thread. That serves us right. Anyway I got nothing to lose. I know where to meet him if need be.
Bro please help me with his number I am supposed to see him tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
ogoh4:
the guy posted his num here since last night. Read previous thread
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by icotfodile: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
bintushop:

Bros, give him the number if you have it na, nawa oh.

Anyways anyone know how I can obtain the most recent HTACOS of last year? Need to know more about the conditions of service.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tenifayo23: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
ogoh4:
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by osahonf: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative, Part-time and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state.
Regisiter on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/location-based-brand-ambassador-for-social-lender-s-ussd2loan-february-2017-lagos/179861/0/
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ogoh4(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
bintushop:
Oga the number is no longer there you think I have not gone through it?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
ogoh4:
Oga the number is no longer there you think I have not gone through it?
someone just screenshot and posted it. You still no see am?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
bintushop:
someone just screenshot and posted it. You still no see am?
Tenifayo posted a screenshot of the number. Sorry I can't give out someone's contact without his conscience. Especially a security personnel
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Collect from Ugo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ogoh4(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
bintushop:
Tenifayo posted a screenshot of the number. Sorry I can't give out someone's contact without his conscience. Especially a security personnel
No wahala enjoy
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
ogoh4:
No wahala enjoy
Hey!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ej4sub: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
Evening all, pls when is COAS confrence is going to hold?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kodedkjv: 2:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Please I have a question , with the Nigerian military frowning on tattoo and the likes, can a guy with pierced ears Enlist
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
kodedkjv:
Please I have a question , with the Nigerian military frowning on tattoo and the likes, can a guy with pierced ears Enlist
ma advice,cover d hole make e seal b4 April o.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Make una dey kill una selves for nothing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Oga Gen...

I just read thru every piece of your POSTS since 2015 that you joined Nairaland.

I found out that your name is John Ansah. cool

You told us on this thread that you went to NDA.
That you are 61 RC
That you are currently a 2 star lieutenant

But back in 2015 on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2072648/nigerian-army-dssc-ssc-2015/55#46697178

You told people there that you are also a candidate of SSC Course 44.
That you are a graduate of Petroleum Engineering from one RSTUS.
That you also have a Blog Ansacareer.com
You were trying to railroad people there to one WhatsApp group but you failed.

Now this moniker Bintushop claimed to have met you in one Abuja Barrack.
That EVERYONE, YOUNG and OLD in the barrack were busy saluting the Gen a Lieutenant ... Like seriously grin grin
The most ridiculous part is that Bintushop is a moniker opened in 2014 and did not have more than 2 to 3 posts that year.
Only for the moniker to resurface 2018 and start praising the Gen Ansa in its every post and even claiming that a Lieutenant army officer who is he meeting for the first time drove him around town while he sat in the back seat.
How generous ! undecided

There's strong possibility that Oga Gen is also the owner of that Bintushop monicker. Check Bintushop post here they are all about advertising Oga Gen to us here.

Dear Army aspirants, I am not calling anybody FAKE.
But when stories like this doesnt add up, you all got to be very very careful.

Whether Oga Gen is just a Blogger or a Lieutenant as he claimed.. He's been very helpful to us here. I give him my thanks and nothing more.

good morning. cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2018
And he was even asking about cost of living in Aba, and renting of shop..I don't know sha, maybe he might be inquiring for someone else..just saying
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Oga Gen...

I just read thru every piece of your POSTS since 2015 that you joined Nairaland.

That you are 61 RC

But back in 2015 on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2072648/nigerian-army-dssc-ssc-2015/55#46697178

That EVERYONE, YOUNG and OLD in the barrack were busy saluting the Gen a Lieutenant ... Like seriously grin grin
The most ridiculous part is that Bintushop is a moniker opened in 2014 and did not have more than 2 to 3 posts that year.
Only for the moniker to resurface 2018 and start praising the Gen Ansa in its every post and even claiming that a Lieutenant army officer who is he meeting for the first time drove him around town while he sat in the back seat.
How generous ! undecided

There's strong possibility that Oga Gen is also the owner of that Bintushop monicker. Check Bintushop post here they are all about advertising Oga Gen to us here.

Whether Oga Gen is just a Blogger or a Lieutenant as he claimed.. He's been very helpful to us here. I give him my thanks and nothing more.

good morning. cool
Nice job Detective.i also hav my reservations abt dat bintushop guy after i went through his detail,nt sure of gen.his bin helpful buh dias somfin fishy abt bintushop appearance in dis thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Oga Gen...

That you are 61 RC

How generous ! undecided

good morning. cool

Eye opening! Thanks brov.
That's the thing I love about Nairaland, your lies can be easily tracked except you delete your account. grin
abiodunalasa:
Oga Gen...

That you are 61 RC

How generous ! undecided

good morning. cool

Eye opening! Thanks brov.
That's the thing I love about Nairaland, your lies can be easily tracked except you delete your account.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
Now we shall proceed with caution and awareness.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
I received calls from over 5 people from this thread questioning my identity.

On 2014 all Army final year cadets were sent to calabar for 3weeks amphibious course. Getting to calabar I met a young girl there we became friends and I invited her for my POP on September. She came with a guy by name Ansah and told me his her brother. She introduced the guy to me and we became friends. He told me how he loved the job and hope to join after he graduates from school. Last here I when on a course in Lag and the guy called me that he was in lagos for a job interview. We met and he asked me how I was coping with the course I came for. I told him I was bored of the same routine everyday. He gave me two websites (Nairaland and Naijapals) he said whenever I am bored I should just visit those sites and read comments that the sites are lively. That was how I came to know Nairaland and Naijapals.

@Abiodun what you did wasn't wrong anyway since we are in a wicked world no one trust anyone.

@Abiodun please do me a favor.

Go to Abacha barracks this evening meet any soldier or officer and him/her where the officer's mess is. Come to the mess you will see me. I will be patiently waiting for you and will be pleased to have you as my Val guest.

But if you are far from the barracks, do me this second favor.

@Abiodun, go to any barracks nearest to you when you get there, meet any officer tell the person to show you any member of 61RC in the barracks. When you are shown the officer, ask him if he knows Lt T Anthony. Whatever he tells you, come to the thread and tell your fellow aspirants.
God bless you as you do me any of these favors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.