Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1359298 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2018
abiodunalasa:

The way Bintushop ceased to comment on or respond to this thread since my investigation and revelation just confirmed that it is an alternate account.
cheesy
guy u good no mind all this scam way full nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2018
Kalapizim:
odimbannamdi remember the 2015 SSC WhatsApp group conversation where the john ansah guy called us off and said his uncle who was an air force officer and member of 35RC was going to help him and used the F word on we group member.Do you also remember his friend who was a son of former COAS mininah too.

Lobatan! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
When the guy told me about nairaland he said I have to register with an email I told him it as been long I use my email and was unwilling that was when he gave me his acct.

Zoom this pics very well and focus on the name tag. That is my name. The 'A' on the name tag presents Anthony..

And again, what is really holding you from coming to the barracks?
Is it transport fare? I can sponsor that.

Just come.

So the guy also gave u his Email ansacareer@gmail.com

And he also gave you his Blog Ansahcaree. com

What else did he give you ? undecided
His girlfriend grin ?

And also...
Why were you applying for Nigerian Navy DSS just last year December ?

Check page 171 of this thread for conformation
https://www.nairaland.com/2123056/nigerian-navy-direct-short-service/171#62767416

Abi the guy never give you his account then? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2018
You have pushed me really hard and I just wish you would visit the barracks to clear your doubts.. I just spoke with bintushop on why he is not commenting here. He told me he is reading everything and wish he could comment but that he has been banned
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2018
@Abiodun I wont say anytin to you again until we meet and I am expectin u next weekend.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samobaba4u(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
When the guy told me about nairaland he said I have to register with an email I told him it as been long I use my email and was unwilling that was when he gave me his acct.

Zoom this pics very well and focus on the name tag. That is my name. The 'A' on the name tag presents Anthony..

And again, what is really holding you from coming to the barracks?
Is it transport fare? I can sponsor that.

Just come.

if this is the same GenAnsahCinC that I know, then you are nothing but fake unless you are not the one participated in the 2016 NASSC recruitment. We are together in 2016 forum if you can still remember or are you sharing the same account with somebody else? And why are you always inviting people to Abacha Barracks, to scare them away or what? Anyway, I want you to be my guest @ Command Guest House or Officers Mess Asokoro this evening if truly you are in Abacha Barracks since they are not far from each other. when you get to the reception tell them you want to see Oga MAJEK. I will drop your name for them so that anytime you come they will let me know. I will be around for some weeks before going back to Lagos so if today is not convenient for you let me know when you will be coming. Don't give excuse that you are busy cos I know how army operate. Thank God you claim to be an officer and have your personal � so there is no room for excuses or are you too big to come?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
You have pushed me really hard and I just wish you would visit the barracks to clear your doubts.. I just spoke with bintushop on why he is not commenting here. He told me he is reading everything and wish he could comment but that he has been banned

Okay so just when I made my findings about Bintushop he was banned.
But he is online commenting on other threads.
I guess he was banned only from this particular thread... But last i checked I see no recent post of his warranting ban from this thread.

Oga gen... Pls stop already. You have no idea who's on ya case.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
samobaba4u:

if this is the same GenAnsahCinC that I know, then you are nothing but fake unless you are not the one participated in the 2016 NASSC recruitment. We are together in 2016 forum if you can still remember or are you sharing the same account with somebody else? And why are you always inviting people to Abacha Barracks, to scare them away or what? Anyway, I want you to be my guest @ Command Guest House or Officers Mess Asokoro this evening if truly you are in Abacha Barracks since they are not far from each other. when you get to the reception tell them you want to see Oga MAJEK. I will drop your name for them so that anytime you come they will let me know. I will be around for some weeks before going back to Lagos so if today is not convenient for you let me know when you will be coming. Don't give excuse that you are busy cos I know how army operate. Thank God you claim to be an officer and have your personal � so there is no room for excuses or are you too big to come?

Dont disturb ur self sir.
He wont show up. He will either ignore this post or he will give excuse.

Thank you sir anyway for your input towards truth. kiss
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
I just have to say hmm to all these. Well, General you ought not to reply a damn thing if you are a man of honour. Militias are men of honour and you are destroying that status with your incessant quest to prove who you really are. Abiodun and all no p. Let's step it down. We will reach our dreams. God bless and keep us and be gracious unto us. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tenifayo23: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Okay so just when I made my findings about Bintushop he was banned.
But he is online commenting on other threads.
I guess he was banned only from this particular thread... But last i checked I see no recent post of his warranting ban from this thread.

Oga gen... Pls stop already. You have no idea who's on ya case.
I wrongly misquoted u. Sowie
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tenifayo23: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
samobaba4u:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
abiodunalasa:

So the guy also gave u his Email ansacareer@gmail.com

And he also gave you his Blog Ansahcaree. com

What else did he give you ? undecided
His girlfriend grin ?

And also...
Why were you applying for Nigerian Navy DSS just last year December ?

Check page 171 of this thread for conformation
https://www.nairaland.com/2123056/nigerian-navy-direct-short-service/171#62767416

Abi the guy never give you his account then? undecided

@abiodun i realy luv ur job. If u scroll down dat thread a bit, u will see wia @GenAnsa was asking for help on how to fill DPO Attestation form. I wonder oo.

Me i still dey follow dis tread small small
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
odimbannamdi:
Compliments Captain, General and prospective officers in the house.

It is said that, it is curiosity that killed the monkey or so. While i applaud Abiodun for his research and intel skills (you will make a fine intelligence officer), i am quite disappointed at the way he channeled it and subtly accused General of trying to attract vain glory to himself.

Before i began to directly address my questions to General, i observed him for sometime and was impressed at how informed he was about the army and how well he did justice to our many burning questions. Even if I had not been privileged to interact with officers from the 3 different officers cadre, i still wouldnt need a soothsayer or clairvoyant to tell me that General is a cracked officer who spent 5years of his life serving jobs at the revered NDA site while most of us flexed in our various universities.

True, i have seen folks in Nairaland create alternate accounts to corroborate claims of their main acct for monetary or egocentric gains. But the pertinent question is, why would General want to do that? To what end? Look at it logically, If he was yet to join the army, that would have been a different ball game altogether (then we could suspect he probably had intentions to organize a fake recruitment racket). But then, from his insider and profound information, he has proven beyond doubts that he was already in the system. What then would he stand to gain if he does that We have intelligent minds here, let us learn to pick our fights because Nairaland never forgets

As for Bintushop. It is really sad how people hide behind faceless forums and deride others. If you meet most of us here in real life, you wont dare speak while we speak. Abi when you went to visit General, he gave you just 5k and you came here drooling and singing praises like a gateman his oga dashed old clothes. What if General decided to deal with you for commanding him here? Nothing would have happened.

General, it was nice having you here. I, for one, have learnt a lot from your contributions here. You have certainly made your marks on Nairaland and in years to come, people will continue to be enlightened by your posts. I wont ask you to continue to stay with us. I think you were beginning to become too familiar with us (which is not very wise in a faceless forum like this), and familiarity is the perfect recipe to breed contempt. You even should have left earlier, when Bintushop was displaying the madness his village people plagued him with.

All in all, we appreciate the little time you spent with us. God willing, i will pay you compliments in my khaki someday. Anytime you come into Lagos, i would be honoured to host you in any of the barracks you lodge in. Please take down your pictures, you have already made your point

Summarily, to my fellow army aspirants (Abiodun, veraiyke, ugo etc), let us keep our morale roof-breaking. The time is shorter than we imagine. An arguable source said the form will be out by March and board will be around August or so. Let us keep getting prepared. As for the languages ish, he told me that the clause is only for serving officers.

#NoGutsNoGlory
#NoVictorNoVanquished
#GodBlessTheNigerianArmy
Well said.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samobaba4u(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tenifayo23:
Are u an officer if I may ask?
Sorry, does it really matter?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Okay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
person go just dey claim wetin e no be, i tire for people nonsense
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by piscesgem(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
abiodunalasa:

I have been monitoring him for a while now, from the Navy thread to this thread, all I can say is that the guy is not an officer, though he is very current with military affairs, which anybody can know from mere reading, being friends with military personnel or merely following military guyz on social media platforms, so many things was just wrong about him, his mannerism is/was unbecoming of a military officer, I wanted to call him out for his manners but I saw he has so many fans and cohorts on the thread, I was only monitoring him to see when he will talk about paying for any thing...I really don't know why people claim what they are not, I noticed the bintushop switch also, I know they are working hand in hand that's if it's not an alternate moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by piscesgem(m): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
@Abiodun I wont say anytin to you again until we meet and I am expectin u next weekend.

GenAnsahCinC:
yesterday I went to Naval base to see a close friend. on my way out of the base I saw a Naval officer, I approached him and began to ask him questions about the navy. first I asked him how he got into navy he said thru NDA. I asked him the highest rank a dssc officer can attain in the nigerian navy he said it depends. that a dssc officer can convert to regular in the navy. if am interestd I should get the form and let him know. he will guide me on how to convert from dssc officer to regular. I told him am not interestd that my mind bleeds for the army ssc. he gave me his number and told me whatever info I will want to know concerning the navy I should call him. so pals, if u have any questions to ask or u want to know any info about the navy u just drop ur question(s) i'll make sure it gets to him. and i'll deliver his reply back to u. thanks. #BeYourBrotherKeeper

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
@abiodunalasa

You have done well.

GenAnsahCinC may probably be a Man-O-War or a recruit (Non commissioned officer) trying to convert (Becoming commissioned) for him to have graduated from RSUST (Rivers State University of Science and Technology)
Most non commissioned officers specially the young ones like to deceive civilians that they are commissioned officers reason being that most civilians don't know the difference.

A friend of mine came to live with me and claimed he was a cadet. he told me good stories about NDA, I was very ignorant concerning issues of military at the time. but in 2016 I went for SSC board interview in NDA old site telling everyone that I had a friend that passed out of NDA. after the interview I returned and saw the insignia of a corporal on him via his whatsapp I then called him because by now I know the difference, he only said "Na long story".
He is with the NA special forces now.

so this GenAnsahCinC may Just be a Man-O-War or a recruit trying to convert on none at all.

There is also the possibility that he is really who he said he is, you can't tell what circumstances can do.
time and chance play a major role in our lifes.

2 gun shots for you @abiodunalasa

3 gun shots for GenAnsahCinC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Can you try and make arrangement with him, maybe in a neutral location. Let's bury this once and for all. I am also doing my investigation and will come out with my own conclusion. Currently I've spoken to a 61 regular army officer, and he confirmed he knows an Anthony Tekemeka from bayelsa state Computer science department.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
i checked out GeAnsaCinC profile and, honestly, as much as i want i want to disbelieve this whole thing, the evidences are glaring and almost indisputable.

AbiodunAlasa, since he has invited you over, kindly consider honouring his invitation, but go along witj some of your hard core friends, incase of an eventuality. Alternative, you could talk him into choosing a location that is neutral to you both.

Also, GenAnsaCinC should kindly consider honouring the invitation of one Oga Majek here who asked him to comr and visit him at a barracks close to Abacha barracks there.

We are all waiting for updates
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Heatup47:
@abiodunalasa

You have done well.

GenAnsahCinC may probably be a Man-O-War or a recruit (Non commissioned officer) trying to convert (Becoming commissioned) for him to have graduated from RSUST (Rivers State University of Science and Technology)
Most non commissioned officers specially the young ones like to deceive civilians that they are commissioned officers reason being that most civilians don't know the difference.

A friend of mine came to live with me and claimed he was a cadet. he told me good stories about NDA, I was very ignorant concerning issues of military at the time. but in 2016 I went for SSC board interview in NDA old site telling everyone that I had a friend that passed out of NDA. after the interview I returned and saw the insignia of a corporal on him via his whatsapp I then called him because by now I know the difference, he only said "Na long story".
He is with the NA special forces now.

so this GenAnsahCinC may Just be a Man-O-War or a recruit trying to convert on none at all.

There is also the possibility that he is really who he said he is, you can't tell what circumstances can do.
time and chance play a major role in our lifes.

2 gun shots for you @abiodunalasa

3 gun shots for GenAnsahCinC

You are not entirely wrong, brother.

I know a handful of officers who converted from NCO cadre to the officers cadre.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and observe how things pan out
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
ugo4u:

Can you try and make arrangement with him, maybe in a neutral location. Let's bury this once and for all. I am also doing my investigation and will come out with my own conclusion. Currently I've spoken to a 61 regular army officer, and he confirmed he knows an Anthony Tekemeka from bayelsa state Computer science department.

Ugo, i finally linked up with your bro. He is presently on course in Yola. My number is in my signature. Chat me up
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
ugo4u:

I am done and dusted with my gathering and execution of intelligence sir.
I have laid all facts bare to you all... The ball is now in your courts.

I wish you good luck in the struggles to come cool
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
odimbannamdi:
i checked out GeAnsaCinC profile and, honestly, as much as i want i want to disbelieve this whole thing, the evidences are glaring and almost indisputable.

AbiodunAlasa, since he has invited you over, kindly consider honouring his invitation, but go along witj some of your hard core friends, incase of an eventuality. Alternative, you could talk him into choosing a location that is neutral to you both.

Also, GenAnsaCinC should kindly consider honouring the invitation of one Oga Majek here who asked him to comr and visit him at a barracks close to Abacha barracks there.

We are all waiting for updates

Big bros...
I have no invitation to honor sir. I don't need to travel all that long before I can pick apart any web weaved entirely by lie.

Besides, I stay in Sam Ethnan Air force base Ikeja Lagos. cool

I have checked and double checked... That dude is a charlatan!
Its a rap boss, let's move on from here. wink
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
samobaba4u:

If anyone here still doubt the Charlatanism of GenAnsahCinC... Plead with him to honor the above request wink
Snap pictures with the host.. And then post it for us.
That shouldn't be too hard cool
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ogoh4(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
abiodunalasa:

If anyone here still doubt the Charlatanism of GenAnsahCinC... Plead with him to honor the above request wink
Snap pictures with the host.. And then post it for us.
That shouldn't be too hard cool
I have been seeking audience since grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
ogoh4:
I have been seeking audience since grin

That's right sir.
I saw ur posts.
In fact his excuses every now and then for failing to meet with you is one the things that stare up my curiosity about him.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by intrepidjay1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Mundawo Lafia... now in d group
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jellybabee(f): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please has anyone try to fill in their application number to confirm if they were selected for 2018 Nigeria army recruitment because mine kept on indicating selection is still in progress!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
jellybabee:
Please has anyone try to fill in their application number to confirm if they were selected for 2018 Nigeria army recruitment because mine kept on indicating selection is still in progress!

Its very unlikely to get your answer here because this thread is meant for prospective commissioned officers. Not recruits.
I will advice you search for threads meant for that purpose.
Gud luck !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
intrepidjay1:
Hello Gallant people on the forum am happy to join dix forum and have read thru some of d updates .. my first question is bachelor degree in Agriculture Applicable for short service

Even Bachelor degree in Yoruba is admissible in SSC... need to mention a wonderful course such as Agric.

But if Agric is among those advertised under DSSC... I will advice you to take that thats if age is no longer on ur side.

I'm a fellow perspective too... Victory to us! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.