Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

EFCC Chairman, Magu Impersonated On Facebook - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Chairman, Magu Impersonated On Facebook (8944 Views)

More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Real Estate Agent Arrested For Impersonating EFCC Chairman, Magu (PHOTO) / Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Chairman, Magu Impersonated On Facebook by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2016
Noted. nduu.si@gmail.com Say bye bye to Arthritis, Migrain, Pile, HBP, Chest Congestion, Ezcema, Excess Body Fat, Pot Belly, Inflammation. It works perfectly. My record speaks for me.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Magu Impersonated On Facebook by Willybos(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2016
Nigeria ov all people, I hail una.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Magu Impersonated On Facebook by MrCasper: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2016
LOL...9ja boys them nor get chill at all. Of all the people to impersonate in 9ja, it had to be the head of the agency task with cracking down fraudulent activities.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Magu Impersonated On Facebook by therealelazizi: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2016
Why won't this happen?! When my government is always narrating 'Its Coming' stories yet we see nothing. To make all ends meet youths will have to involve themselves in all forms of bizness including the unscrupulous actvities.
Buhari should provide us Jobs by reviving other sector. Habi the other natural resources wey them say we get wen we bn dey secondary skool don disappear? Else, online scam will remain in Nigeria. Even developed countries are working hard on cyber security.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Magu Impersonated On Facebook by alaskido(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2016
If you check very well, there is an insider from EFCC.
Re: EFCC Chairman, Magu Impersonated On Facebook by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2016
The best way for our government to fight corruption is to fight the unemployment and decaying economy. The government officials should invest more in projects that will develop the youths to become job creators than job seekers.

A well Supervised Microfinance project can do a lot for people. The wastage in the system is too much. If we plug a lot of leakages in our financial sector and invest more in the youths, crime rate in the country will reduce.

Re: EFCC Chairman, Magu Impersonated On Facebook by Joeace3000(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2016
These are the types of people we would want to teach legit businesses like freelancing but they'd prefer to jump on these types of scams, or other easy money routes where there is no stress or even keep their monies and never want to burn it on any online schemes and when it seems too late for them, they rush in to quick money strategy. If you are reading this and broke, why not go to my threads now n not waste time hoping on hope when hopes already at your door step
Re: EFCC Chairman, Magu Impersonated On Facebook by adeoluakin: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2016
Na wa for this pipo.

Using financial crime commission to commit financial crime. The irony!
Re: EFCC Chairman, Magu Impersonated On Facebook by Justicealh3(m): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2016
Is He a JJC in Facebook .
Re: EFCC Chairman, Magu Impersonated On Facebook by marked10(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2016
tubouncen:
I don't knw why people fall for this scam... U met someone online claiming to be someone (jonathan, buhari, aisha, amaechi etc) he's not and, he asked u to send money if u need a position in the government u believed him without having a rethink that none of the above mentioned persons would want to risk their integrity for the ''token'' u want to send, they don't have time for random chat... etc

out of desperation u went ahead to send money to the person u don't know and never met... Yinmu

My dear, is not everybody that is as enlighten as u and i. I have an anti that nearly fail for the scam of Okonjo-Iweala before she told me about it and i know told her it is a scam. That my anti love to help people and she has an orphanage. One day Okonjo - Iweala contacted her in the vice to make her orphanage internationally reorganized.

She almost paid the purported Okonjo - Iweala the N4m she requested to get some papers done and all that and that was when she told me. Hmm no be small thing ooo. My anti didn't even believe me and even with her Phd, she couldn't figure a simple scam out. I now told her to ask the said Okojo - Iweala to send her account number; that she will see that she will ask her to pay to his accountant not her. And low and behold it was what the scammer said.

And the problem with this people that read upto Phd level is that they find it difficult to believe what others say. They think they know it all. I asked her a simple question, do you think real Okonjo-Iweala will ever have time to reply her facebook conversation every minute of the day considering how busy she is? she couldnt answer and she told me she spoke with her on phone self.

I laughed. well i saved her life and she doesn't play with again since then
Re: EFCC Chairman, Magu Impersonated On Facebook by tubouncen(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2016
marked10:

My dear, is not everybody that is as enlighten as u and i. I have an anti that nearly fail for the scam of Okonjo-Iweala before she told me about it and i know told her it is a scam. That my anti love to help people and she has an orphanage. One day Okonjo - Iweala contacted her in the vice to make her orphanage internationally reorganized.

She almost paid the purported Okonjo - Iweala the N4m she requested to get some papers done and all that and that was when she told me. Hmm no be small thing ooo. My anti didn't even believe me and even with her Phd, she couldn't figure a simple scam out. I now told her to ask the said Okojo - Iweala to send her account number; that she will see that she will ask her to pay to his accountant not her. And low and behold it was what the scammer said.

And the problem with this people that read upto Phd level is that they find it difficult to believe what others say. They think they know it all. I asked her a simple question, do you think real Okonjo-Iweala will ever have time to reply her facebook conversation every minute of the day considering how busy she is? she couldnt answer and she told me she spoke with her on phone self.

I laughed. well i saved her life and she doesn't play with again since then

Bro, itk ''i too know'' kills faster than ebola
Re: EFCC Chairman, Magu Impersonated On Facebook by Joysmith2: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

Please don't blame those that fall for it

This is something a person as corrupt as Jonathan can engage in.

I won't be surprised if Jonathan and some of his associates actually scam people online. He is that evil

And what is the difference between online and offline scam?

Jonathan has been scamming IPOB youths since 2007. He has not provided any infrastructure for them despite all the promises. And yet he is their jesus on earth
must u insult and blame Jonathan for any negative tin dat happens in dis country,,, na wa for ur brain o ,tink b4 u comment on any article,,, u urself knows dat Jonathan don't have dat time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caned For Stealing In Ibadan / VIDEO: How Gunmen Attacked Abuja-kaduna Train / Onaiyekan Makes Strong Case For Almajiri Review, Insurgency Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.