Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? (2527 Views)

Do Winners Chapel Conduct Pregnancy Test 3 Days Before The Wedding? / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / She Is HIV/AIDS Positive, Her Husband Is Negative, But Something Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by danielmichael(m): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2016
my babe is experiencing a milk coming out from her breast when she squeeze it but she is not pregnant and also her period appears to be late dis time..i jus dnt understand dis mystery n abnormal stuff.

pls what could that mean?

girls alone
Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by Mologi(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2016
aborted one

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by Elosky20: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2016
picture of the milk or idonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by endy4oxide(m): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2016
did you taste the milk ?
Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by tubouncen(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2016
Maybe she did abortion
Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by Missbizy(f): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2016
Am very sure u did they test by urselves at home. I don't know for you people instead of u to go to the hospital to do all medical checkup, u are posting what is not on nairaland. Wetin social media go cause Ehn! Hmm! Ok!
Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by danielmichael(m): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2016
Missbizy:
Am very sure u did they test by urselves at home. I don't know for you people instead of u to go to the hospital to do all medical checkup, u are posting what is not on nairaland. Wetin social media go cause Ehn! Hmm! Ok!
der is no pregnancy n period late to come..mayb yu dnt knw anyting abt ds....
Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by PresVA: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2016
I guess she has high prolactin level ... just take her to see a gynaecologist cos the condition could be caused by a no of things. ..

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2016
High ptolactin level or abortion happened.
See a gynecologist.
Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by Sunnymatey(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2016
It happens to my babe some time ago, she was'nt preg and no d&c. We tried but no result. But after our marriage, she took-in and the milk cease.
Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by porshuch: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
I think you have what they call hormonal imbalance. See a gyne
Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by CircleOfWilis: 7:07am On Jan 22, 2016
U may be having galactorhoea
Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by ochukofortune(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2016
High prolactin...she needs to be placed on bromergon..u can pm me
Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by yvelchstores(f): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yes I think so too, hormonal imbalance.
Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Definitely hormonal imbalance. Very high prolacten level. Let her see a very good gynea like everyone has suggested.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by brownhonnie: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2016
It is called hyperprolactinamia.meaning high level of prolactin and decrease in pregnancy hormones which are oestrogen and progesterone.
Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by TheArchangel(f): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2016
Eee naa, why won't she be expressing milk from her breast? When you indulge in constant breast stimulation and sucking. Is she your wet nurse?

Anyway, apart from that, a lot of things can cause it including..hormonal imbalance, hypothalamic and pituitary disorders, tumor of the pituitary glands (prolactinomas,), chest wall injury, thyroid disorders, and chronic renal failure. Etc.

Let her go and get checked out ASAP.
Ladies, desist from constant breast stimulation, it may lead to gross hormonal imbalance.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by TheArchangel(f): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2016
brownhonnie:
It is called hyperprolactinamia.meaning high level of prolactin and decrease in pregnancy hormones which are oestrogen and progesterone.
Galactorrhea is the name.
Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by danielmichael(m): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2016
TheArchangel:
Eee naa, why won't she be expressing milk from her breast? When you indulge in constant breast stimulation and sucking. Is she your wet nurse?

Anyway, apart from that, a lot of things can cause it including..hormonal imbalance, hypothalamic and pituitary disorders, tumor of the pituitary glands (prolactinomas,), chest wall injury, thyroid disorders, and chronic renal failure. Etc.

Let her go and get checked out ASAP.
Ladies, desist from constant breast stimulation, it may lead to gross hormonal imbalance.
yur still a kid..yur post shws it clearly
Re: Pregnancy Test Negative But Milk Is Coming Out From My Breast;why? by TheArchangel(f): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
danielmichael:

yur still a kid..yur post shws it clearly
Because I didn't write what you want...hahahahaha. Keep on pressing breast.

(1) (Reply)

The Unspoken Words Of A House Girl / Please Can Somebody Tell Me What This Small Boy Is Looking At? / My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.