Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

See what Dasuki,Metuh and those that ate Yam caused - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See what Dasuki,Metuh and those that ate Yam caused (629 Views)

Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Court Rejects Motions To Stop Saraki, Dasuki, Metuh’s Trials / Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what Dasuki,Metuh and those that ate Yam caused by Alusioji(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: See what Dasuki,Metuh and those that ate Yam caused by praxisnetworks: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Shut up
Enough of media trials already.... If you people are not going to court then shut up!
Re: See what Dasuki,Metuh and those that ate Yam caused by mallamseifaldin(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
I Neva see anything ooh.
Re: See what Dasuki,Metuh and those that ate Yam caused by Alusioji(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
praxisnetworks:
Shut up
Enough of media trials already.... If you people are not going to court then shut up!

Pls choose the option that best suits you.

Thunder ............. you
a. Hug
b. Fire
c. Slap
d. Kiss
Re: See what Dasuki,Metuh and those that ate Yam caused by fistonati(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
I like this situation dt all APC members have suddenly become saints.
Re: See what Dasuki,Metuh and those that ate Yam caused by Alusioji(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
fistonati:
like ST. Ameachi, St. Fashola, St. Tinubu
Re: See what Dasuki,Metuh and those that ate Yam caused by Alusioji(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
fistonati:
like ST. Ameachi, St. Fashola, St. Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu / Boko Haram Fighters Invaded Babangida Town Again / Palflox Campaign Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.