Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

URGENTLY NEEDED: Customer Care And Business Development Staff - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / URGENTLY NEEDED: Customer Care And Business Development Staff (506 Views)

Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked / UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff? / Diamond Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENTLY NEEDED: Customer Care And Business Development Staff by Me4sure: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
I got this from a Friend
Please its not GNLD or Scam its real job
My friend does not want to use their companies recruitment email address to advertise so the email address was opened for this purpose alone
Their Office is at Ojodu Berger and they want applicant that reside ONLY at Ogba, Ikeja, Agege, Ojudu Berger and environs ONLY because of the pay and proximity.

They need a customer care person (female only) Certificate Course, Diploma, OND or a part time student can also apply, the person must be presentable and eloquent the pay is N25,000 (Mondays to Friday 8-5:30 and to work one or two Saturdays 10-4pm in every month)

They also need a business developer (male only) HND or BSc holder can apply the pay is N35,000 basic plus commission but the basic is constant (Mondays to Fridays 8-5:30 and to work one or two Saturdays 10-4pm in every month) 1-3 years experience in related field
They received too many CV's and people visiting their office for their last employment and that is why they don't want this happening again
Please send your CV's to her with this email addresses staffrecruitmentforstaff@gmail.com
Re: URGENTLY NEEDED: Customer Care And Business Development Staff by Me4sure: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
My friend just called after seeing the post that the email address I wrote is wrong
Am so sorry the email address is staffrecuitmentforwork@gmail.com
Apologies
Re: URGENTLY NEEDED: Customer Care And Business Development Staff by GoldMineLiberty: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Still Open send your cv

(1) (Reply)

The Life Of A Young Nigerian Man / Sales Girl Needed-ssce / For Low Traffic Bloggers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.