Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,621 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Buhari Is Only Taking His Time, He Won’t Spare Jonathan – Fasanmi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Only Taking His Time, He Won’t Spare Jonathan – Fasanmi (761 Views)

Amaechi: Buhari Won’t Spare Anyone, Even His Cabinet Members, Found Corrupt / Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency / Buhari Is Only Taking His Time, He Won’t Spare Jonathan – Fasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Only Taking His Time, He Won’t Spare Jonathan – Fasanmi by ndnuray(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
A Second Republic legislator, Pa Ayo Fasanmi, has come up to say that the trial of former President, Goodluck Jonathan for graft is a matter of time.

Fasanmi, who spoke with the Punch in an interview, on Tuesday, however, said Nigerians should not be in a hurry to see the trial of Jonathan commence.

He said, “What comes round, goes around. Nigerians should be patient with President Muhammadu Buhari. The trial of the former President is bound to happen. How can you have security chiefs under your watch being indicted for corruption charges and you won’t have to be quizzed too?

“President Buhari is only taking his time. It is only a matter of time. It is unfortunate that Nigeria is now being referred to as the Federal Republic of Corruption. The security chiefs couldn’t have acted alone.

“President Buhari is on a silent revolution. He needs the support of every right-thinking Nigerian. By the grace of God, he will succeed.”

He described corruption as one of the greatest challenges confronting the country

Fasanmi, who was elected into the House of Representatives in 1983 to represent Ondo-North federal constituency on the platform of the defunct Unity Party of Nigeria, says no one knows how the ongoing anti-corruption campaign would end.

He concluded that, “Buhari is sent by God. He contested repeatedly and failed to clinch the Presidency. But he didn’t relent. I believe God has sent him to clean the country. At the end of the day, everybody will be happy.”

Source: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/4494-2/

CC:mynd44
Re: Buhari Is Only Taking His Time, He Won’t Spare Jonathan – Fasanmi by allytinted: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
better late than never....i concur grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Only Taking His Time, He Won’t Spare Jonathan – Fasanmi by appini: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
If Buhari is truly not afraid of GEJ; let him throw the first stone.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Only Taking His Time, He Won’t Spare Jonathan – Fasanmi by Pidggin(f): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Why is he taking his time?
Re: Buhari Is Only Taking His Time, He Won’t Spare Jonathan – Fasanmi by appini: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Buhari Is Only Taking His Time, He Won’t Spare Jonathan – Fasanmi by melvinjames: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
And Tinubu's trial is round the corner.
Re: Buhari Is Only Taking His Time, He Won’t Spare Jonathan – Fasanmi by Danzakidakura(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
this man look light monkey, bastard looking for favour you can go and arrest GEJ yourself old biri.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Only Taking His Time, He Won’t Spare Jonathan – Fasanmi by politricks: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
appini:
If Buhari is truly not afraid of GEJ; let him throw the first stone.
You guys will just be deceiving yourselves saying buhari is afraid of certain people. First it was Lamidi kanu but the guy is now eating watery beans everyday, Olisa metuh but the guy is now chewing paper like a crazy man and the list goes on and on not forgetting Tompolo that is already saying some imaginary people are after his life. So buhari is not afraid of anybody especially GEJ- Someone that cannot even rein in his wife.
Re: Buhari Is Only Taking His Time, He Won’t Spare Jonathan – Fasanmi by naijaboy756: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
When I checked the name of the speaker, I saw Fasanmi. I said no wonder. Yoruba/cowards . Go and touch him na. Let me see if you can quench the fire.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Only Taking His Time, He Won’t Spare Jonathan – Fasanmi by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
politricks:
You guys will just be deceiving yourselves saying buhari is afraid of certain people. First it was Lamidi kanu but the guy is now eating watery beans everyday, Olisa metuh but the guy is now chewing paper like a crazy man and the list goes on and on not forgetting Tompolo that is already saying some imaginary people are after his life. So buhari is not afraid of anybody especially GEJ- Someone that cannot even rein in his wife.
how come u know d quality of beans served at kuje??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy Under The Dullardino (pics) / I Support President Buhari For Calling Nigerians CRIMINALS / Breaking News- Uche Secondus Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.