Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,201 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? (37743 Views)

How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / Recession: How To Send Money Abroad, Without Exchanging for Hard Currency / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by justi4jesu(f): 6:28am On Feb 06, 2018
suco01:
Chat this person on whatsapp. justi4jesu she will giv u evry details needed. +971555821385

Thanks a lot, Suco cheesy

We can help you purchase online and ship from US,UK to Lagos. grin grin
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by cbngov01(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2018
Western Union, Money gram, etc still send money out.however, if it is U.S and ur contact has a Wellsfargo or BOAo account, u can contact me.cheers!
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by legalwealth(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2018
arbitrage:

I guess the poster needs the cash there in bank account and not by PayPal e-currency reception.

Yes! From Paypal, the receiver can withdraw on ATM with his/her Paypal mastercard and can as well withdraw to his/her bank account within 24 hours or through the instant withdrawal method that Paypal now offers.

I also offer the service of crediting bank account in USA via transfer or bank deposit. Anyone that is interested in any of these can visit any of my websites above to get in touch or just contact me on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6.
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by MrBingo: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2018
thornapple:

in the beginning I used to send via Dom accounts. later I discovered alternative that proved more favourable.
Let the recipient&yourself build a large network of Nigerians he is acquainted with.
A lot of these people often have need to send money home all the time. When it's time, the recipient can check among his acquaintances for anyone planning to send money home.
He then gets you in touch with that person.
You talk and agree on Exchange rate after which he credits your recipient's account in US while you credit an account he prefers here in Nigeria.
That's what I was doing during the recession when dollar was scarce. I not only avoided government wahala but also bank charges.

Hellio. Please can I buy u pant?
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by denitro(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2018
Bitcoin
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by hurumnanya: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2018
stephenponti:
What's the best means to send $ to US that's more economical & without hassles . Domiciliary transfer, Moneygram PayPal, or any other means. And which bank is best rates? Please if you are into these field kindly help me with information. I really appreciate your contributions.

lalasticlala pls kindly help me get this to fp for more contribution.

Ask the person what cryptocurrency he or she can easily exchange over there and send it to the person simple.
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by olowobaba10: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2018
WESTERN UNION ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO SEND MONEY WITHIN NIGERIA AND NOT OUTSIDE NIGERIA https://www.westernunion.ng/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&pagename=htSendMoney SCROLL DOWN TO RESTRICTIONS AND NOTES

saintkola:
Apart from Access bank, does any other bank still send MG or Western Union?
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by KayCrack(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2018
stephenponti:
What's the best means to send $ to US that's more economical & without hassles . Domiciliary transfer, Moneygram PayPal, or any other means. And which bank is best rates? Please if you are into these field kindly help me with information. I really appreciate your contributions.

lalasticlala pls kindly help me get this to fp for more contribution.

Bro, go to any Union bank branch and tell them you want to do Western Union(Outbound/send), you will simply pay the transfer charge and it will be done in 15 mins. simple
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by KayCrack(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2018
olowobaba10:
WESTERN UNION ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO SEND MONEY WITHIN NIGERIA AND NOT OUTSIDE NIGERIA https://www.westernunion.ng/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&pagename=htSendMoney SCROLL DOWN TO RESTRICTIONS AND NOTES

Union bank does. saying from experience
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by nkhay(f): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
2016 Post hits FP in 2018 cry
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2018
MrBingo:

Hellio. Please can I buy u pant?
Obviously no one has slapped you before!.
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by MrBingo: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
thornapple:

You not a lady. Lady's are not so pose to slap people. They so pose to look pretty and keep smiling. GOAT!! angry
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by MrBingo: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
thornapple:

^^and then she complain she can't find man on nairaland
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 09, 2018
MrBingo:

You not a lady. Lady's are not so pose to slap people. They so pose to look pretty and keep smiling. GOAT!! angry

Good that you know i am not a lady, why don't you leave me and go for the many ladies on nairaland that may want pant gifts from you haaaan?.
Leave me joor. angry angry
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 09, 2018
MrBingo:

^^and then she complain she can't find man on nairaland
I'm not looking for man on nairaland, i already accepted a proposal, like seriously. angry
Have already met my Mr Right. my dream man. So back off.
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by MrBingo: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2018
thornapple:

I'm not looking for man on nairaland, i already accepted a proposal, like seriously. angry
Have already met my Mr Right. my dream man. So back off.

Mr right or Mr bingo? .. stop Lynn not horr and go sheck your Sef. You stand no stance in life by lyin tryinnnna impress me. Do u even realise am from London? undecided
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by MrBingo: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2018
thornapple:

Good that you know i am not a lady, why don't you leave me and go for the many ladies on nairaland that may want pant gifts from you haaaan?.
Leave me joor. angry angry

Calm down horr. . U should be happy I want a woman so u should count your Sef lockyer. ..serrerriously. shouldn't u be grate full I want to buy u pant? Why are u so rude mennnnnn? U don't have man but u are shakarrrrrayin like u have man. Go and stay down some were jorrrrr and quit actin like u all that. I don't dig it mennnn. Later! angry
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by elderken(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
StackNerd:

How much were you charged. And which bank??
I use stanbicibtc
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by yinkeys(m): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
manny4life:

You're somewhat right but it's not everyone and also, if it's a cash transaction, then it wouldn't really matter anyway
Hello sir, been following you for years now from the Microsoft excel tutorial thread smiley.

Please I want something, I don't know if you can be of help.
I need clean funds $500 USD to be sent to a company I wish to do business with.
In exchange I send the naira equivalent to the persons account.
Anyway you help me with this next week between Monday to Wednesday
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2018
yinkeys:

Hello sir, been following you for years now from the Microsoft excel tutorial thread smiley.

Hi...this is funlord... You mentioned me but my main account is currently banned by the anti spam bots... Check my profile on my main account and you will see my official phone number. Contact me so that we can solve your needs. shalom
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by yinkeys(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

Hi...this is funlord... You mentioned me but my main account is currently banned by the anti spam bots... Check my profile on my main account and you will see my official phone number. Contact me so that we can solve your needs. shalom
Does it take up to 3 days for wire transfer to go through ?
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by yinkeys(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2018
elderken:

Bro walk into your bank and request that you want to open a dom account. I recently transfered money from my dom account, though had to source the dollars from the so called mallams
Is this received instantly ?
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by amdman: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
yinkeys:

Did you get a solution to this?
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by yinkeys(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
amdman:

Did you get a solution to this?
No. At the moment I'm in search of $1000
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by tony231(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
guy just use bitcoin to send it, its cheaper contact me for more info
Re: Best Method To Send Money Abroad (US)? by nairamaniac: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2019
arbitrage:

I guess the poster needs the cash there in bank account and not by PayPal e-currency reception.
hi!! Are u still on this forum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' / Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) / BVN Registration Extended To October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.