Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation (47255 Views)

Accion Mfb Massive Recruitment 2018 / FCMB MICROFINANCE BANK INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW / Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Iamnotperfect: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2016
dadson2009:
AR u working there? How do you know?
2 years ago, I went for their interview and I passed, but I had to turn them down for a better offer.
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by gungab(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2016
please, who can help me with Gmat pass question and answer should send it to me asap on akinwandegabriel@yahoo.com please help a brother .thanks
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by BLACKPANTHER(m): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2016
dadson2009:
AR u working there? How do you know?

U no c him name IAMNOTPERFECT? He should tell us if him na ACCION GM,BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 22, 2016
dimix200:
Well for all who says it's scam and for those who don't believe well just for u to knw nfn can be as real as it is... Am a staff of the bank and really it's been cool so far...try ur luck and mind u not everybody passed the test... Best of luck to u guis
pls tell us more about the guarantor stuff and d 2yrs bond. pleeeeeease
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Segunj8(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2016
dimix200:
Well for all who says it's scam and for those who don't believe well just for u to knw nfn can be as real as it is... Am a staff of the bank and really it's been cool so far...try ur luck and mind u not everybody passed the test... Best of luck to u guis
Please Oga Dimix200, can you clarify some of the issues raised. Is the bond thing and d guarantor real and compulsory. And will everybody be marketers? And what is the salary like. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2016
lvkan:

Dear sir/ma,

Sequel to the submission of your cv with us in American International Insurance company,      we have carefully selected candidates after scrupulous  screening. We are hereby delighted to invite you for a chat in our branch office in Iyana Isolo. ‎You are invited for an interview in Aiico insurance plc

VENUE- 203/205 oshodi-apapa express way.  iyana isolo.2nd floor.

TIME 8am.

DATE- Fri 22nd January (Tomorrow)

come with a copy of your cv.

Contact person,

Ask of GBENGA

please how real is this??

You are going to be offered the role of an Executive Marketer. Which of course ur monthly income will be commission based.

Hope it is useful.

I was a former staff of Royal Exchange Insurance plc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2016
Before u can sign any bond with them, u av to provide a guarantor that must be resident in Lagos and earns 2.5million per annum. As for the bond, I'd u want to leave, u will pay 500k or something. If u r successful @ d aptitude test, u will get an invite for pre interview briefing where u will be given details.

As for the renumeration, its not up to 50k ooo
Spicy244
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2016
Are you for real?

MrTolu:
I know Accion MFB like the back of my hand. They only want marketers same thing they did last year. You'll all pass the test don't worry. After the test you'd be told to find a guarantor that earns at least with N2.5million yearly.

Then you'd sign a bong for 2 years not to leave them or your guarantor shall repay N2million to them. You'll then be given a marketing target with N40,000 monthly salary.
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2016
Thanks guys, with everything i've read here so far, it does not sound encouraging to proceed for the interview/test....a guarantor with N2.5M with a house at Lagos to get a job of less than N50,000 is ridiculous, it is more like slavery oh my people.

3 Likes

Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by NnamdiN: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2016
This kind bank that doesn't have nairalanders grin grin

Who wants to go from ibadan? Applied for customer service.

Haven't made up my mind sha
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by kulay1(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2016
NnamdiN:
This kind bank that doesn't have nairalanders grin grin

Who wants to go from ibadan? Applied for customer service.

Haven't made up my mind sha

I resides in Ibadan and got the invite. But am still skeptical about their package.
I wanna be sure about the bond issue,guarantor, roles available (cos am not interested in marketing) and of course the pay structure.. Pls anyone with this info can help me out. thanks
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by MrTolu(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
sade1:

Are you for real?

I was there last year and that's what someone there told me. Maybe he just inflated the repayment to N2million only God knows
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by NnamdiN: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
kulay1:

I resides in Ibadan and got the invite. But am still skeptical about their package.
I wanna be sure about the bond issue,guarantor, roles available (cos am not interested in marketing) and of course the pay structure.. Pls anyone with this info can help me out. thanks
if there are new branches in the mentioned states, then they'd be needing just more than marketers.

I could just write the test for writing sake. At least if no one tries it out, there'd be no one to advice anyone in future. Let me know if you change your mind about going
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Valmesk(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
When are they inviting peeps in the south south and the south east?make the location for the test no cross Delta State o,as for the 2 yr bond thing and guarantor having 2.5 million naira and a land in Lagos,e get as e be o if na true talk.Those already working with them should clear the air so that those that dont have guarantors of such magnitude will not waist there transport fare.Lets be sincere to ourselves.
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Iamnotperfect: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
BLACKPANTHER:

U no c him name IAMNOTPERFECT? He should tell us if him na ACCION GM,BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
BLACKPANTHER, are u perfect? Only God is perfect. How do I Know? l know because, I passed their test and interview, during the interview they said they pay #20,000. Considering the distance of my house, I had to turn them down for a better offer somewhere else.
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by PasNina(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
gingger:
anybody from anambra yet cos i filled anambra
Same here but nothing yet.
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by BLACKPANTHER(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Iamnotperfect:
BLACKPANTHER, are u perfect? Only God is perfect. How do I Know? l know because, I passed their test and interview, during the interview they said they pay #20,000. Considering the distance of my house, I had to turn them down for a better offer somewhere else.

Sorry Sir/Madam,
. what post did you apply for and what year. At least clarification is part of analysis
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by PasNina(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Daraph:
Since I've joined Nairaland,I never have less than "100 LIKES" please Nairalanders help me out.... HIT LIKE for me......

I must get "1000 LIKEs" before February.
LOL! E dey give blood?
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Segunj8(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
I'm thinking of going from Ibadan, anybody gng from ib too?
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Iamnotperfect: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
BLACKPANTHER:

Sorry Sir/Madam,
. what post did you apply for and what year. At least clarification is part of analysis
That was 2014, I applied for Graduate executive, I was to be posted to HR.
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by kulay1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
NnamdiN:
if there are new branches in the mentioned states, then they'd be needing just more than marketers.

I could just write the test for writing sake. At least if no one tries it out, there'd be no one to advice anyone in future. Let me know if you change your mind about going

okay. I think there is no harm in trying. I will be going from Ibadan. If u wouldn't mind us going 2geda, you can kindly chat me up on(& others from ib) whatsapp.08169097781....Taiwo by name.
Best regards!!!
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by femoboy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
house pls ow can I get to the venue tomorrow,i got the msg ystrdae...I'm in lagos.
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by funshyboi(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Follow back Omotayor123
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Omotayor123(f): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
funshyboi:
Follow back Omotayor123
What if I don't want to cry
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by crownor007: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yes I'm also for this 12pm
ramzylipi:
I also got d same message, am scheduled for 12pm, pls any other person for ds time?
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by funshyboi(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
[M
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by funshyboi(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Omotayor123:

What if I don't want to cry
what a pity i didnt meet u where i placed you. If you dont follow then. Trash!
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by hajjisemiu: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by superted87: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Presently .in th test hall but ve got my reservations abt this peeps. By now the so called test is yet to start..
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Now @ d venue.... putting on pink shirt with wine tiny tie.

1 Like

Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by superted87: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
Now @ d venue.... putting on pink shirt with wine tiny tie.
So you are the one walking abt grin
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2016
superted87:
So you are the one walking abt grin
Lolzz.... where r u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Messed Up Job Interview Today... Please Learn! / Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.