Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation (47268 Views)

Accion Mfb Massive Recruitment 2018 / FCMB MICROFINANCE BANK INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW / Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Jarus(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good luck guys.

If any of you makes it to interview stage, you may want to check out my company's interview coaching service

http://www.jarushub.com/interview-coaching/
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by thorlany: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
also me 2 BT d tyme is 12pm
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by sammyshimalala(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
My people it's a direct scam, when u get to the venue, they make everything look real, they would tell u that if you pass the interview you will get a text message in 2 days, on the day you are going for the final discussion you will find out that everybody passed. That's when you would start seeing their true colors. They use another address also in constain, Lagos. They do spam email addresses that's how they get your phone number/mail address. If you don't believe me, pls go for the interview, after all seeing is believing. Thanks y'all
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by omololuigb: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
The form filled has no space for the location you wish to work nor write aptitude test. Why is it that some are saying they filled anambra?

1 Like

Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by aondofashimadoo: 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
I filled Akwa ibom but yet to get a massage from dem .Pls can sm1 let me knw if he/she has bn sent a mail .I will b glad to knw if any 1 who filled Akwa ibom has bn sent a message .
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by MrTolu(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Keneeby:

Hahahahahaha... Thanks my guy for this info. The only work available in Nigeria is marketing.

It's very painful because they keep deceiving people that seek the banking job. ACCION MFB will make you do all the wahala in dis world to get a bank statement of your guarantor to prove he/ she has an income on N2.5million yearly and a property in Lagos.

You'd only get to know it's a pure marketing job once you wahala tire and sign the bond.

1 Like

Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by DSpokesMan(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
tunapawizzy:
AB?
No sir.
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Tobium1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Any info on delta state? I picked dere as my residence
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by rahman3853(m): 12:10am On Jan 22, 2016
Never heard abt the bank before anyways
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by rose4flower(f): 1:23am On Jan 22, 2016
If u don't no anybody that will help u dere pls dont even make attempt 2 go dey send d text 2 more dan 10,000 nigerians & i believe dey dont even av vacancy for 50 people. U will queue under d sun for nothing sake that is when u will start seeing d organiser coming 4 dere own people & leaving d rest of u like slowpoke under d sun i have experience it twice.

1 Like

Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by dimix200(m): 1:31am On Jan 22, 2016
Well for all who says it's scam and for those who don't believe well just for u to knw nfn can be as real as it is... Am a staff of the bank and really it's been cool so far...try ur luck and mind u not everybody passed the test... Best of luck to u guis
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Lanretoye(m): 1:36am On Jan 22, 2016
Daraph:
Since I've joined Nairaland,I never have less than "100 LIKES" please Nairalanders help me out.... HIT LIKE for me......

I must get "1000 LIKEs" before February.
When you post poo in this kind of section on NL,what you get is a ban and not likes.
NL is not 2go where u post rubbish and you expect to get attention.

3 Likes

Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Daraph(m): 2:30am On Jan 22, 2016
Lanretoye:

When you post poo in this kind of section on NL,what you get is a ban and not likes.
NL is not 2go where u post rubbish and you expect to get attention.

I'm sorry for any way I might have made you loose your temper sir,but nevertheless that doesn't justify that you should talk to me anyhow sir.... Let's behave like a matured people and not like someone who his cerebrum and cerebellum is moribund...... Bless you sir!
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by nkakp(m): 2:32am On Jan 22, 2016
petiteee:
Got it too, these my first ever invite! Pls what do I expect? Still a Corp member! sad hope am safe undecided

Expect a Gmat question ... Success awaits u
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by detitee(f): 5:02am On Jan 22, 2016
Hello everyone, I also got d invite for accion aptitude test. Mine is 23rd, sat by 12noon. Pls does any1 know what their test questions is like and how do I get their from Akure, ondo state. Any1 with useful information on their test format should pls kindly send to my mail: detishote@yahoo.com.
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 22, 2016
petiteee:
Got it too, these my first ever invite! Pls what do I expect? Still a Corp member! sad hope am safe undecided

sweerie,u r covered by d blood of Zachariah!!!! cheesy
petiteee:

sweerie,u r covered by d blood of Zachariah!!!!
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by dadson2009(m): 5:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Iamnotperfect:
accion pays #20,000 for intakes.
AR u working there? How do you know?
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by dadson2009(m): 5:48am On Jan 22, 2016
dimix200:
Well for all who says it's scam and for those who don't believe well just for u to knw nfn can be as real as it is... Am a staff of the bank and really it's been cool so far...try ur luck and mind u not everybody passed the test... Best of luck to u guis
thanks for the Info, please is it true that na marketers they need ppl for?
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Valmesk(m): 5:50am On Jan 22, 2016
topeontop:
yeah .you sign a "2yr bond" with them .the first 3months is training school where you're paid around 40k ,after then the next 6months u get 45k ...after which u earn the normal salary of 72k.
This reply was copied from 2015 tread,they have 2 yr bond which you will sign,which means you are at their mercy for that two years,you can't just resign if the job is no longer favorable.So if you succeed and you are pushed to Marketing ask for reasons for sending you to the field.
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Adesiji77: 5:59am On Jan 22, 2016
sade1:
I received this message some today:

You are invited for an Aptitude Test at Victory Gram School, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Onigbagbo B/Stop Ikeja Lagos on 23/01/2016 by 1.30pm.

Anyone with useful information about them?

Google it...
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by dimix200(m): 6:13am On Jan 22, 2016
dadson2009:
thanks for the Info, please is it true that na marketers they need ppl for?
the bank Is opening new branches..so they need u in all fields.. And it depends on Wat u apply for.
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by dimix200(m): 6:15am On Jan 22, 2016
Valmesk:
This reply was copied from 2015 tread,they have 2 yr bond which you will sign,which means you are at their mercy for that two years,you can't just resign if the job is no longer favorable.So if you succeed and you are pushed to Marketing ask for reasons for sending you to the field.
and honestly by the time u are there for that two yrs and u did ur job well I can tell u...u will be taken of the field and become a supervisor
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by Valmesk(m): 6:16am On Jan 22, 2016
olyalby:
I got the invite too, I actually applied for Loan officer cos I still have the sent mail on my email, but this tread below says a lot a stuff about them https://www.nairaland.com/2105678/accion-hr-real
Makes me doubt of I'm gonna go for the test sef.
As for me,i will go if the test and interview is brought close to the east or in Portharcourt,also study the 2 year bond clause very well to ascertain if it can be accepted on your own volition.
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by dimix200(m): 6:16am On Jan 22, 2016
rose4flower:
If u don't no anybody that will help u dere pls dont even make attempt 2 go dey send d text 2 more dan 10,000 nigerians & i believe dey dont even av vacancy for 50 people. U will queue under d sun for nothing sake that is when u will start seeing d organiser coming 4 dere own people & leaving d rest of u like slowpoke under d sun i have experience it twice.
you don't need to knw anybody but once u pass the test..u will be called for the interview
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by nkakp(m): 6:55am On Jan 22, 2016
opecares:
if you have the test format please tell us about it

My dear is GMAT questions oooooo
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by abeniagbon(m): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2016
MrTolu:
I know Accion MFB like the back of my hand. They only want marketers same thing they did last year. You'll all pass the test don't worry. After the test you'd be told to find a guarantor that earns at least with N2.5million yearly.

Then you'd sign a bong for 2 years not to leave them or your guarantor shall repay N2million to them. You'll then be given a marketing target with N40,000 monthly salary.

Slavery in another forms

1 Like

Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by hajjisemiu: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2016
MrTolu:

It's very painful because they keep deceiving people that seek the banking job. ACCION MFB will make you do all the wahala in dis world to get a bank statement of your guarantor to prove he/ she has an income on N2.5million yearly and a property in Lagos.

You'd only get to know it's a pure marketing job once you wahala tire and sign the bond.

Thanks for this info. I have to back out now...
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation by tunkuns: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2016
Bros it's Purely GNLD. Dnt waste ur time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Messed Up Job Interview Today... Please Learn! / Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.