Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

How To Share Resources - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Share Resources (732 Views)

How To Share Internet On My Laptop Through WIFI / How Do I Configure Mtn 3.5g Usb Modem To Share Internet To 5 Pc's Using Router / Help! Want To Share Evdo Connection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Share Resources by phemmy008(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2009
Hi, pls i need your help on how to share one printer with two systems under one roof without the use of cable.
Re: How To Share Resources by 4llerbe(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2009
wireless networking. Both systems must hav wireless capability. And u need a wireless hub. Create a wireless network, hook up d printer 2 1 of d pc and share it on ur network. Ka ji ko?
Re: How To Share Resources by phemmy008(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
Pls break it to layman's level
Re: How To Share Resources by mikesleek(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2009
create a peer to peer network on any of the laptops, method depends on the OS you are running. configure an ip address between the two systems, share your printer on the system hosting it and kapish! you are done. Remember to disable all firewalls.
017330538 for issues!

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Get It: / Cisco Voucher Needed! / Pls. Help: My Lap. Can Not Download Ethernet Controller & Pci Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.