Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Why Are The Good Ones Gay? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Are The Good Ones Gay? (733 Views)

The Ivory Towers - the good and bad life on campus. / Nigerian Author Highlights Gay Characters In New Novel / How Male Blacks Were Sodomized By Gay White Masters, During The Slave Trade Da (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Good Ones Gay? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
While I do not have anything against guy people; everyone is free to do what they like with their lives. But, why are the hot, fine ones gay?
What is this pot of spoilt beans life...
Pls continue reading at https://aminatawastories./2016/01/21/why-are-the-good-ones-gay/
Thanks
Re: Why Are The Good Ones Gay? by bewla(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
when beautifully girl are not ready to date ugly poor guys
Re: Why Are The Good Ones Gay? by daclint(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
If u ask me na who I go ask

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Good Ones Gay? by Divepen1(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2016
ehya
Re: Why Are The Good Ones Gay? by omarithmetics: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2016
The good ones are not gay U obviously haven't looked well enough. And ur definiton and perception of good is questionable.
Re: Why Are The Good Ones Gay? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
omarithmetics:
The good ones are not gay U obviously haven't looked well enough. And ur definiton and perception of good is questionable.
Pls don't misunderstand me, you will understand my point when you read the full article on my blog. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buy Blood On The Altar For Just $1 / Deep Are These Words / A New Chapter (An Emotional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.