Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady (15456 Views)

Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student / Police Commissioner Gives N1m To Man Who Helped In Rearrest Of Ritualist Ifeanyi / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by dikeigbo2(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Soultechy:
They are always guilty but hide under their authority

So true my dear,being protected by the oga @ top.
Just a phone call..
Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by confidenceazu: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Click to Win ₦200,000 Monthly Salary for 12 Months in the Prolist Annual Salary Promo. https:///8M0v9V #Extra200k via @Push_CV
Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by Mandyjosh: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Godfullsam:
If I become the president of Nigeria for just one hour the first thing I will do is to scrap the Nigerian police force and replace them with the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps.

The Nigerian police force is a big disgrace.

i seconded n concord
Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by Mandyjosh: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
MrMcJay:

Why not replace them with OPC?

Sack 1 DIG, 2 AIGS, 5 Commissioners and like 17 Area Commanders and see if the others wouldn't get the message. FYI, The NPF gets awards for UN, AU and ECOWAS peacekeeping operations as rugged and professional cops. Once they land at Naija's Airports, that goat spirit enters them.

In this instant case, let the Cop be prosecuted for rape and attempted murder and let his boss be dismissed and prosecuted for obstruction of justice. Shikena!

u must b a policeman or der stipid ambassador lik korede bello.
Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by MrMcJay(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mandyjosh:

u must b a policeman or der stipid ambassador lik korede bello.

Lol. I'm not a cop.

But on a serious note, you need grammatical surgery.
Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by Socketbet: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
He will go free but ordinary person will face so many tinz
Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by onyowo(f): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Godfullsam:
If I become the president of Nigeria for just one hour the first thing I will do is to scrap the Nigerian police force and replace them with the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps.

Really?? Is that ur own way of making the country better? By rendering people jobless.....mtewwww
Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by Candybob(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Eluwilussit:

My friend go back and read the story again. Run! grin grin
Mehn, I did not read the part where he was reinstated ooh! That is so bleeped Up! The source of the order should be traced and made to pay for it! Where are the civil rights people and women affairs people?
Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by basadenet: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Godfullsam:

yes i concur to your suggestion.
Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
angry Castrate the BASSSTARD SON OF LUCIFA angry

Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by Eluwilussit(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Candybob:

Mehn, I did not read the part where he was reinstated ooh!
That is so bleeped Up!
The source of the order should be traced and made to pay for it!
Where are the civil rights people and women affairs people?

No. You no go see them. Na the one wey them no send them, them dey run go. Eg, BH. angry
Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by babaireti(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Punch should pls escalate this heinous crime against womanhood so that the police authority would not shield the case from the public glare for which they are notorious for,and also far Ladies :where are your virtues these days? how could a one day friendship leads to bed-matting,too bad for our society of today
Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
BurntMeat:
Some serious BeeDSM/Necrophiliac shiit mhen! Who beats a lady into comatose submission and then bangs her?

An animal cannot do that.
Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by Fanirandele: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nigerian police sad I dispose them so much. Nigeria families raise your sons to respect women . He and anyone involved in the cover up should be persecuted
Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by andyanders: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
If this is true, Can you see the Nigerian Police and their own?

Take a look at this whereby the law applies to every individual no matter who is involved.

Former Oklahoma City police officer Daniel Holtzclaw has just been sentenced to 263 consecutive years in prison for the serial rapes of African-American women. Judge Timothy Henderson also denied his request for a new trial.
In December, an all-white jury convicted Holtzclaw of rape and other crimes against eight of the 13 women who accused him. All 13 victims testified during the trial, each with similar stories of rape, sexual assault, and threats if they did not comply with Holtzclaw’s demands. Holtzclaw targeted them during traffic stops and interrogations, forcing them into sexual acts in his police car or in their homes. Prosecutors say Holtzclaw deliberately preyed on vulnerable black women from low-income neighborhoods.

watch him cry like a baby http://www.gistupdated.com/2016/01/american-police-sentenced-to-263.html

1 Like

Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by Vomm: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
What are u praising them for? Did u read the story at all? Or u just could not comprehend it?
Read again pls!

Candybob:
Nice response from the police force! Enough of covering up for criminals using the cloak of their institutions.
Once an officer is accused of abusing the trust given to him, the force should immediately proceed on a trial without bias, and where found guilty, the officer should be dismissed from the force and handed over for prosecution by the civil courts.
Re: Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady by Excuzeme: 1:05am On Jan 23, 2016
Where are those "Human Rights" and "Women Rights" organisation when you need them?

They should petition the IGP, Mr. Arase.

That Policeman Agu, is a murderer in waiting.

Its obvious they are trying to "sweep it under the carpet" in a sort of confraternity style.

Over to the Women's Right organisations in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Israel Ejiro Inyanabor, Edo Councilor (Photo) / EFCC Returns Recovered N244,000 To 81-Year-Old Victim Of Fraud In Edo (Photos) / Prisoner Trapped In Wall During Attempted Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.