Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Dirty Business With High Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dirty Business With High Profit (1571 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" / Easy Business With High Profit / 5 Dirty Businesses In Nigeria That Fetch Big Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Business With High Profit by amobyk29: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Hello, this biz is for big time investors

Greetings to you, quickly I will like to open your eyes into a biz that can yield you millions though not easily. I choose this line of biz because since childhood I have been Into retail and wholesale of this commodity which has no alternative. Recently in Lagos, there are very few I mean very few and not up to 6 people doing this biz because it's dirty and cost effective forgetting you don't have to be the one actually doing it but laborers.

This biz is the sale of veg oil in drums. But if you can setup this biz I tell you, you won't regret it.

Veg oil is sold in tankers that contains about 80 drums for close to 10m or one can buy half of it.

Yes there is a market for this in The popular Daleko market but I tell you that daleko has buyers even from outside Lagos.

Requirements

1. A plot of land or half.. One can always expand later. Just start small
2. Tankers or drums where the suppliers will pour your own oil into
3. Laborers. This is easily sourced
4. Pumps to pour in and pour out oil.
5. Technical Know How

Well, I stop here for now.

Okoyedesmond@gmail.com that's my email..

I will give out full info to only serious minded people.

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Business With High Profit by utytill(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2016
only lagos?
Re: Dirty Business With High Profit by amobyk29: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2016
utytill:
only lagos?

My Bro am Lag based. But veg oil is a daily consumption so it can sell everywhere. All you need do it s get the major producers. I know of producers in Ibadan and PH and chicason in Anambra state
Re: Dirty Business With High Profit by utytill(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2016
amobyk29:

My Bro am Lag based. But veg oil is a daily consumption so it can sell everywhere. All you need do it s get the major producers. I know of producers in Ibadan and PH and chicason in Anambra state
can u link me with ph guy? I'm in bayelsa.
Re: Dirty Business With High Profit by sextail(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2016
can you link me with the one in Ibadan?
Re: Dirty Business With High Profit by riddy0ne: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
what's the minimum amount of cash that I can start wit
Re: Dirty Business With High Profit by Fongido(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Front page Pls

(1) (Reply)

Guide On Wholesale Rice, Flour & Vegetable Oil Business / Carbon Black Business In Nigeria. (Modified) / Survey Alert - Earn Money Online Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.