Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview (46224 Views)

Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” / How To Answer ''Tell Us About Yourself'' When A Recruiter Asks You / This Is The Best Way To Answer When An Interviewer Says ‘tell Me About Yourself’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview by son4century(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Abeg pipu wey don watch the video shd help us with the written version..... Abi una only like to dey receive

Saying dis cos I use Nokia X2
Re: How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview by gungab(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2016
nice one op,for those dat cannot open the youtube the expo is
EDUCATION+EXPERIENCE+SKILLS AND FINAL STATEMENT
Re: How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview by SenatorJames(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tell them about your self starting from your name, but concentrate on your personality related to the job.
Re: How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2016
DonUjay:
.Just say Your Surname out Loud and Let Him/Her know that you are not related to Nostradamus

O boy na you be the highest..

LMAO!!!
Re: How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview by 6fit(f): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
teelord1:
You should have type it the perfect answer here if you want to help,this you tube is a long thing abeg I'm managing data.

same here...OP translate d content of d U tube into writing let read...data is still expensive in 9ja
Re: How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview by midolian(m): 1:32am On May 21, 2016
samted:
Interview expo... tell us the answer to What is your greatest weakness?. One of my guys was honest and told the panel that he lacks focus.. he's still jobless
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? / Qi Group Of Companies / NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.