Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (966940 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
mohsaaf:

The originator of the seven heavens will surely do it for us.

Originator of Seven heaven?

Pls who are you referring to?

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
sparog:

Originator of Seven heaven?

Pls who are you referring to?

to be sincere guys, forget this joke or questions if u truly av hope in this recruitment. All we need now is prayer. pls contact ur source for d latest event happening this week on our issue. pls let join voices together and pray to God. To favour us in their meeting this week.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
jameshow:

to be sincere guys, forget this joke or questions if u truly av hope in this recruitment. All we need now is prayer. pls contact ur source for d latest event happening this week on our issue. pls let join voices together and pray to God. To favour us in their meeting this week.

We've been praying and we will continue to pray

God's favor will speak for us in Jesus name. Amen
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by shawolin2020(m): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
jameshow:

Good evening bro, I remember you once said the number of people going to camp is much in this present recruitment. You said that with the hope that the list is already approved. Then, why you coming up with them holding a meeting for this week? Does it mean the propose meeting will determine the number of people going for camp or the date for camp to resume. Please expatiate further. Thank you sir.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by shawolin2020(m): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
jameshow:

Good evening bro, I remember you once said the number of people going to camp is much in this present recruitment. You said that with the hope that the list is already approved. Then, why you coming up with them holding a meeting for this week? Does it mean the propose meeting will determine the number of people going for camp or the date for camp to resume. Please expatiate further. Thank you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Shaka6278: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
shawolin2020:

no that's not the PROPOSE of the meeting. I have EXPATIATED.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Shaka6278: 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
mohsaaf:

I don't think he has something to say. He just want to draw attention to himself.

grin grin grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Shaka6278: 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
mohsaaf:

The originator of the seven heavens will surely do it for us.
What are you saying?.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Shaka6278:

no that's not the PROPOSE of the meeting. I have EXPATIATED.

�����
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by monimbo(m): 12:01am On Jun 18, 2019
Is it hard to say that the recruitment has been cancelled.... The new DG had to do that due to his own interest and candidate
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 18, 2019
monimbo:
Is it hard to say that the recruitment has been cancelled.... The new DG had to do that due to his own interest and candidate
grin grin grin grin grin grin lol yeah right. As DG he can still fix his candidate and interests, any other interests would have been fixed in the budget.I haven't heard anything about a cancellation yet...the week just started and everybody is in panic mode alredy ya,all calm down the month still has a few days to run abeg!! Unecessary tension grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Achiever4ever: 7:35am On Jun 18, 2019
monimbo:
is like you had a discussion with the DG one on one.Haba my guy
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2019
The forces that want the recruitment concluded Vs the forces that want a fresh recruitment. These energies can mess with the mind of the DG...lol But my ppl pikin wey go die go die.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2019
shawolin2020:

The number is much and the list has been approved but there are forces among the newly promoted ranks that wanted new recruitment so that they can add their candidates.Even if there is new recruitment the list is there already just to add new names to the number on ground but the DG has the final say on it cos both the retired, some of those in service now and the DG all have their candidates in the list. if new recruitment is done, it will cause more delay but the same list on ground will still be used. DG has the final say this week but let let pray to God

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2019
new recruitment have started every one should go to his different states to submit his CV, they announce it this early morning on radio station
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2019
sampsonrichy:
new recruitment have started every one should go to his different states to submit his CV, they announce it this early morning on radio station
Crap! Which radio station?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by hausadreturn(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2019
Hello guys.
I thought I should ask.

I have never seen Police recruitment for graduates in the past one year.
Dem no dey collect graduates again?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by samsard(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
hausadreturn:
Hello guys.
I thought I should ask.

I have never seen Police recruitment for graduates in the past one year.
Dem no dey collect graduates again?
They put officers through their academy instead, sort of like NDA. That's If I'm not mistaken..
Regular recruitments are mostly for school certs.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
samsard:
They put officers through their academy instead, sort of like NDA. That's If I'm not mistaken..
yeah thats right,they have a school now.. Except for nkorofo lol
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nothing like new recruitment yet, What iv confirmed is some seleect state HQ are recruiting drivers and cleaners ground staff. All of you creating unecessary panic and tension, which way na?? Yes there's rumours but the confirm recruitment is for prisons,FRSC,fire service, DSS isnt included even customs or nis isnt included as of current.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by truffle: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
DSS too should come out with necessary info or start calling ppl to camp so as to dispel rumours from diff quarters,we really do need to decentralise our syst of govt,things move to slow, almost two years for a single recruitment,that's why insecurity is at its highest,it would have been different if cogent reasons were given or we are being updated from time to time,only unfounded stories from diff quarters, DSS should do the needful by calling successful ppl to camp or tel us if it has been cancelled instead of keeping mute
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by samsard(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kaizer86:
yeah thats right,they have a school now.. Except for nkorofo lol
grin grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
truffle:
DSS too should come out with necessary info or start calling ppl to camp so as to dispel rumours from diff quarters,we really do need to decentralise our syst of govt,things move to slow, almost two years for a single recruitment,that's why insecurity is at its highest,it would have been different if cogent reasons were given or we are being updated from time to time,only unfounded stories from diff quarters, DSS should do the needful by calling successful ppl to camp or tel us if it has been cancelled instead of keeping mute
there was an official statement saying theres no ongoing recruitment and it's a scam going round. I even shared my experience last week on here. I doubt if de agency will do the oda ones UV mentioned but since its changed from sss to dss seems a few rules av changed with regards to public engagement, even thou its still shrouded in secrecy. Its just panic if u ask me the month is still running. We are just panicking for nothing.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by agya1: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
13th July 2019
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
agya1:
13th July 2019

What's happening on the 13th of July, 2019?

Do you know how many dates we've heard here?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
sparog:

What's happening on the 13th of July, 2019?

Do you know how many dates we've heard here?
that oda guy said 6th cheesy he ddnt know 6th was a Sunday!! Nothing we no go here and see for this thread oo grin grin grin. Chicken wey go die go still die, make dis month first finish!! As for me next month is the last month of stories from sources confirmed and unconfirmed, if that one passes without movement I don comot body onto de next recruitment.. Nobi us kill Goliath for this life grin grin grin this particular person hasn't said anytin on hear before so In skeptical.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by hausadreturn(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
samsard:
But I've still never heard anything related. That's my point. Academy or not.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by samsard(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
hausadreturn:
But I've still never heard anything related. That's my point. Academy or not.
Even NDA doesn't get talked about much. Those who are interested go after the information.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kaizer86:
that oda guy said 6th cheesy he ddnt know 6th was a Sunday!! Nothing we no go here and see for this thread oo grin grin grin. Chicken wey go die go still die, make dis month first finish!! As for me next month is the last month of stories from sources confirmed and unconfirmed, if that one passes without movement I don comot body onto de next recruitment.. Nobi us kill Goliath for this life grin grin grin this particular person hasn't said anytin on hear before so In skeptical.

grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by hausadreturn(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
samsard:
Even NDA doesn't get talked about much. Those who are interested go after the information.
The application form info. is usually released though.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Fumbaby: 1:31am On Jun 19, 2019
FreeTHINKER98:

Hello,
Pls I and your help here... Kindly quote me, Thanks

Hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

Viewing this topic: ADEGUNWA01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.