Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task (53068 Views)

How To Make Money Online Doing Different Things. / See How I Make N2000 Daily Online Doing Nothing - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Emmyk(m): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
I don't know what to think of this business...
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by TCF1980(m): 9:06am On Feb 15, 2016
@Francababy
It was such a promising thread when it all started with your followers full of hope and praises to you for volunteering to show the way to making money via our smart phones and PCs. Unfortunately, we or you rather have derailed to email address capturing. If you had continued with updates and attending to questions, most of us would have started earning few dollars and empowering other Nigerians thereby crashing the dollar rate.... But far from it. Sometimes I wonder why Nigerians come up with good intentions with ulterior motive to either capture email addresses or direct one to some blogs to register....

Aunt Francababy, pls continue from where you stopped and forget about this email stuff so we can all progress together.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by AsianTotal: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
TCF1980:
@Francababy
It was such a promising thread when it all started with your followers full of hope and praises to you for volunteering to show the way to making money via our smart phones and PCs. Unfortunately, we or you rather have derailed to email address capturing. If you had continued with updates and attending to questions, most of us would have started earning few dollars and empowering other Nigerians thereby crashing the dollar rate.... But far from it. Sometimes I wonder why Nigerians come up with good intentions with ulterior motive to either capture email addresses or direct one to some blogs to register....

Aunt Francababy, pls continue from where you stopped and forget about this email stuff so we can all progress together.

Very Apt! The funny thing is that 99% or moreof those sending their emails will not do anything at all after sending their emails and yet they will go back to another online money making thread and start sending their emails all over again.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by TCF1980(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders. What is the essence of these email addresses? I suppose each and everyone of you giving your email out understands why Francababy asked for email addresses in the first place? If you do, I suppose the business centre deal should have been concluded before now...

Please, do stop this email address thing so that Francababy can continue with update on this thread. If you visit other threads, OP updates and sometimes give assignments to followers to carry out and report observations for everyone to learn from. Here, some of us have invested time and money on this project and had hit brickwalls with no one to direct us...

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by babatops(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
pls franca,how do i make withdrawal on my account.Is it with web money or paysal.what is the meaning of purse on the site
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by AsianTotal: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lucwaizy:

Work on captcha faucet that pay with satoshi.
Thanks for this information Bro. I am on it already. Lets see how it goes.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
AsianTotal:

Thanks for this information Bro. I am on it already. Lets see how it goes.

How many satoshi have you?
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by yakflowz(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lucwaizy:

How many satoshi have you?
please which one is this captcha faucet that pays in satoshi
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
yakflowz:
please which one is this captcha faucet that pays in satoshi
Click the first link on my signature
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Ayinla4sure1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
So in conclusion, email business ended up this thread. No success story so far, all ended with ", this is my email or whatsapp me bla bla". Well, we learnt shatoshi and bitcon grammar at the end smiley sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! / Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market: The Biggest Market In Nigeria / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.