Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,560 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task (54597 Views)

How To Make Money Online Doing Different Things. / See How I Make N2000 Daily Online Doing Nothing - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by abimiku1: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2016
following...
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by EXICON(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2016
Hello bro,

What do you mean by captcha sites that pay with satochi?

Thanks.

AsianTotal:

Oga, do not waste your precious time. Go for captcha sites that pay with satochi. It is better paying than regular captcha sites.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by kellyjoesteve: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Honestly i was doing this before but due to the nonsense money i was getting there i decided to stop but from what you said here i may have to give it a try again and see how far thanks so much www.careinsure..com

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by TCF1980(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2016
And which of those sites will you recommend... Been to lots of them and you will waste much data getting few satochis that worth less than a dollar. How long will your work to earn a Bitcoin in those sites?

AsianTotal:

Oga, do not waste your precious time. Go for captcha sites that pay with satochi. It is better paying than regular captcha sites.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Emmyk(m): 10:41am On Mar 02, 2016
I see this as a complete waste of time. 8hrs of productive time, Damn!
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by kay2dot(m): 5:36am On Mar 03, 2016
yakflowz:

please which one is this captcha faucet that pays in satoshi

I have list of faucets that I have tried personally, they pay directly to your wallet...

To get list send a mail to kay2dot@yahoo.com with this subject FAUCET LIST

Am not able to post them here.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Ozat: 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
francababy:

[b]I have being quite busy, so couldn't respond here. I have seen all your post. Now, I can see most of the challenges you are having as you start up. Let me try to assist as much as I can.

I have a good friend who has a much bigger business center which he uses for this Captcha job. The last time I visited him, I counted 16PCs. He used to operate a Cybercafe there but the business went dead. When this Captcha stuff came up, it resurrected his business. I asked him if there is a way to make it easier for newbies who just started online Captcha solving to earn better with less struggles. Well, he has offered his business center as an easy platform for anyone who would like to get started with less stress and less time involvement while still making the best income out of this Captcha solving job.

He prefers to communicate and respond via email. For this reason I can't post the details of how he does his thing online. I will send it to you via email.

If you need assistance on this Captcha job and would like to benefit from the resources available at my friends business center, simply drop your email here and I will send you the details.[/b]

@francababy.. pls I need the Intel abt dz biz from ur friend. pks gimme d details in my mail.. akinzereal@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Utchry: 12:46am On Mar 14, 2016
kindy send details of your friend to gwendy56@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by fastlane84: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2016
Check out my signature.. You will be glad you did..
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by maestroz: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lucwaizy:

You are talking nonsense, do research b4 u comment. You fucking info marketer.

I am earn 74k/Month from captcha entering site

i pray you don't get spammed in return. you declined to hearken to a simple advice by a fellownairalander for $1 to be earned through tedious means.

the guy's article has clearly spelt out reasons why you should back out of the task, i just pray you don't get a relative who would be scammed.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by bonitical: 3:20pm On May 16, 2016
francababy:

You're welcome
late reply tho,here is my email
brwnmishael@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Shollay20(m): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2016
thank god am earning little by little
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2016
dopeJemi:

I've stopped for the main time due to my busy schedule, it's very easy on mobile.

What site do you use?
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by azelab: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2016
francababy helps me with the info from ur friend, my mail is akinlabiazeez@gmail.com , thanks
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2016
AsianTotal:

For knowledge sake, would you break it down pls?
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by sunnrise01: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
akisside2010@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Redfox(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
The World of analytics & Modeling as we know it....

Earthlings! a closer look.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets (currency & fixed income derivative ) analytic. Just maybe this is that golden opportunity to NOT only grow a skill set but to build, innovate and be a problem solver.
Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics
Quantitative Risk*
Panel Data*
Forecasting
Data Analytics Support*
Financial Regression and Back-testing*
Data Mining*
Advanced Excel Simulation*
Algorithm
Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide @the Tip*
Financial Markets*
Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Date: July 23/24: SPSS (AB) Intensive.
Date: Aug 5/6, 2016--Session LOS A: Stata (AA) and SPSS (AB)
Aug 7/8, 2016--Session LOS A: SAS (AC)
Aug 7/8, 2016--Session LOS B: Eviews (BB)
Aug 10/11, 2016--Session LOS C: XLSTAT (CC) and Excel (Advanced & Logical Operations)

August 13/14, 2016 -- SPSS, Data Manipulation, Mining & Policy (D3M)
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
Course fee (SPSS, Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel): 25,000
Stata and SAS: 35,000 with consulting connect access
R and R studio: 35,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: 50,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.
Kingsley Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com

Hey! You can find me now.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by gloryfide(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Africababy
Here is my email
Goldenchestpro@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by okhiai1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Can i run it with my phone
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by U1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
To me, something just doesn't add up here. The OP said she made like 150k per month after expenses. Yet, she paid 18k to each of the four young people working for her. Let's say each one solved 1000 captchas in two hours. And given the highest I have seen people claimed being paid is about $1 per 1000, each worker would work about $4 in a day. The total combined earnings in a month wouldn't even be up to N150k, let alone salaries and other expenses to be paid. Or am I missing something?
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by tripplephi: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
U1:
To me, something just doesn't add up here. The OP said she made like 150k per month after expenses. Yet, she paid 18k to each of the four young people working for her. Let's say each one solved 1000 captchas in two hours. And given the highest I have seen people claimed being paid is about $1 per 1000, each worker would work about $4 in a day. The total combined earnings in a month wouldn't even be up to N150k, let alone salaries and other expenses to be paid. Or am I missing something?

francababy Makes 150k by your calculation.... and pls simply use 300+=$1 as your exchange rate and there you will see that its actually herself and 4 others thats doing it.... making 5 in total....5x$4(each)x25days(excluding weekends)x 300naira = 150k PLEASE DONT BE QUICK TO JUDGE... IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE BUSINESS THEN GO FOR MANY OTHER ONLINE BUSINESSES O

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by U1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
tripplephi:

francababy Makes 150k by your calculation.... and pls simply use 300+=$1 as your exchange rate and there you will see that its actually herself and 4 others thats doing it.... making 5 in total....5x$4(each)x25days(excluding weekends)x 300naira = 150k PLEASE DONT BE QUICK TO JUDGE... IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE BUSINESS THEN GO FOR MANY OTHER ONLINE BUSINESSES O

Chill, man. There is nothing to be hyper about here. I only made an observation.

Could you quote where she said she worked with the four people? I can only remember her stating she had her day job and only hired those four to handle the captcha, no? She also said she made N150k as PROFIT (after expenses). Your explanation didn't prove that. And if you're excluding weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), how did you arrive at 25 days in a month?

I only posted what I observed and I don't see reason why anybody should take that personal.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by 9nitekessie(m): 1:04am On Aug 26, 2016
pls I would like a copy of the report on captcha kelechidiala422@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Mofolashe: 6:30am On Aug 26, 2016
Very interesting & motivating.More power to ur elbow.Expecting to read more on how to get started. I want to introduce u guys to Global Helpers Alliance,where u pay just a one-time registraion fee of #1,000 to the company a/c.U dont sell/buy anything here, just refer people & get paid in cash & in kind. U can log to their website & read to ur understanding:www.global helpersalliance.com,for their compensation plan u log onto "compensation plan global helpers alliance.If U r ready to join reach me on 08160840562 to ur success.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi / Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria / Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.