Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task (52956 Views)

How To Make Money Online Doing Different Things. / See How I Make N2000 Daily Online Doing Nothing - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by blazer234: 6:01am On Feb 22, 2016
Joshua8694:

You really don't have any Sense, so anybody selling ebook is a Scam?
use the brain that God gave u naaaaa.

Your comment is totally unreasonable and uncalled for.

The person you quoted must have been a victim.

Truth remains that most of those selling ebooks do not have your interest in mind; they are only interested in selling ebooks not in helping you make money.

You will discover many of them have not made a dime from the business they advertise to you.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by blazer234: 6:26am On Feb 22, 2016
Lucwaizy:

You are talking nonsense, do research b4 u comment. You fucking info marketer.

I am earn 74k/Month from captcha entering site

And where is your evidence of payment?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by blazer234: 6:38am On Feb 22, 2016
TCF1980:
Fellow Nairalanders. What is the essence of these email addresses? I suppose each and everyone of you giving your email out understands why Francababy asked for email addresses in the first place? If you do, I suppose the business centre deal should have been concluded before now...

Please, do stop this email address thing so that Francababy can continue with update on this thread. If you visit other threads, OP updates and sometimes give assignments to followers to carry out and report observations for everyone to learn from. Here, some of us have invested time and money on this project and had hit brickwalls with no one to direct us...

And who told you franca is interested in continuing this thread? Who told you her original intention was not to capture email addresses?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2016
blazer234:

And where is your evidence of payment?
When you have Bitcoin for sell PM me...
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Blackkie: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2016
Francababy, what is going on here?
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by biuti(f): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
barikay:
no wonder. I have already pass the threshold still no payment after 5 days of withdrawal request. Pls which faucet pay
Sorry for late response.
Mine is more than a month, they don't pay. I know of only 3 that are paying, freebitco(.)in, bitsforclicks and bitcoinalien.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by biuti(f): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Luckystar220:
can i whatsapp u.. believe me i won't toast u jus business..
Lol. Sorry for late response, which kind of business?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash / Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.