Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Oshiomoles Budgetooo !worse Than Buhari's Budget Of Yams!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomoles Budgetooo !worse Than Buhari's Budget Of Yams!!! (646 Views)

'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' / Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate / Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomoles Budgetooo !worse Than Buhari's Budget Of Yams!!! by agabaI23(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Another blood shed from the stables of APC
HE OSHIOMOLE BUDGET

Faith Iguodala Okoro > Edo Political Forum

Comparing Adams Oshiomhole to Lawrence Anini, I think We Killed The Wrong Thief. Anini only stole to survive but Oshiomhole is bleeding Edo treasury for what? Look at highlights from Fraudulent Edo 2016 Budget by Come & Raid Governor Oshiomhole....

1. N=1,4 Billion Naira for on tea and recharge cards. (One Man)
2. N1,7 Billion Naira for feeding, drinks (Gulder or Star?) and ticketing for the governor’s family (Only One Family of Two)
3. N=2,55 Billion Naira fueling of governors convoy
4. N500 Million Naira for Pocket Money for Oshiomhole Every Month aka Security Vote
5. N300m for a Whole Ministry of Agriculture (to feed over 3 million People? Compare this to amount budgeted to feed one family N1,7B and tell me whether Anini was worse than Oshiomhole is)

On the strength of this incontestable evidence of massive looting and corruption of our common treasury, I, Faith Iguodala Okoro, a citizen of Edo state, hereby move a Motion for the Impeachement of Adams (or Adamu or Adam) Aliu (or Aliyu) Oshiomhole as Governor of Edo State and a Motion for his trial for theft, corruption and abuse of office to commence 24 hours afterwards.

Look at the budget of a man that has the mouth to call out NOI..

Some people eeee in the words of Keneking Adams oooooooooooooooo

http://www.urhokpotareporters.com/2016/01/15/oshiomhole-to-spend-1-4b-on-tea-and-recharge-cards/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1094665290557417&set=gm.1094040587297503&type=3&theater

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomoles Budgetooo !worse Than Buhari's Budget Of Yams!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin
Oga although I don't like oshiomole I don't believe he can draft a retarded budget like that....

Sauce or face a lengthy ban
Re: Oshiomoles Budgetooo !worse Than Buhari's Budget Of Yams!!! by eye4eye: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Give us the link to the budget. Only your fellow IPOB jobless fellows can believe the concocted trash you posted.

Ode

1 Like

Re: Oshiomoles Budgetooo !worse Than Buhari's Budget Of Yams!!! by talktimi(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
SmartChoices:
grin
Oga although I don't like oshiomole I don't believe he can draft a retarded budget like that....

Sauce or face a lengthy ban
this man, where you run go since ? Happy new year bro
Re: Oshiomoles Budgetooo !worse Than Buhari's Budget Of Yams!!! by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
If this is true, then dasuki should be released and given a presidential apology.
This is real thievery

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomoles Budgetooo !worse Than Buhari's Budget Of Yams!!! by impartialspec: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
If this is true then the noise he was making as NLC boss was a charade.
Re: Oshiomoles Budgetooo !worse Than Buhari's Budget Of Yams!!! by Chubhie: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
A former Labour union leader won't dare make this mistake. He understands the consequences and also considering the enemies he has made lurking to see him sleep with the fishes.
Re: Oshiomoles Budgetooo !worse Than Buhari's Budget Of Yams!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
talktimi:
this man, where you run go since ? Happy new year bro
Have been leaving tracks for you since my brother... Happy new year to you
Re: Oshiomoles Budgetooo !worse Than Buhari's Budget Of Yams!!! by agabaI23(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
You have the link and do not tell me it is not Sahara Reporters and therefore you won't believe it.
Re: Oshiomoles Budgetooo !worse Than Buhari's Budget Of Yams!!! by WATCHOVER(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
If not that PDP in Edo State is strong Oshiomohole for finish Edo people.
God bless PDP in Edo state especially The Chairman Dan Orbih he gives Oshiomohole tough time.
I bet you if Dan Orbih is given opportunity to be PDP national spokesman Buhari go hail, because the man is so good and knows how to coordinate things with facts.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Hilarious Name Of This Restaurant Signpost(Pic) / BREAKING: Olisa Metuh's Trial On Stand Down / Judge Rules That, Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Entitled To Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.