Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! (665 Views)

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity / I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! by Owlcity2: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is a true story, it's neither a revelation nor prophecy... It's real.

So I used to hate Christians, I waged war with them at any given opportunity, meanwhile I'm not a Muslim. I just hate the way the go about propagating the gospel without asking questions, I hated the way pastors keep preaching same sermon every Sunday, hated the way the mounted giant speakers near my window and blasting me awake every morning.....
Re: The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! by chiefolododo(m): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wetin come happen
Re: The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
chiefolododo:
Wetin come happen
Abeg help me ask him oo,

Meanwhile are u original or fake??
Re: The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! by Owlcity2: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
So I began my war....

I fling stones to the roof of the church while they're praying, which makes them to intensify their prayer, thinking that they're being attacked by evil spirits.

I dropped two sticks of lighted bangers on the pulpit while the pastor was preaching...

Lastly, I joined the church, interrupted every sermon and bombarded the pastor with heavy questions which threw him off balance.

All these while, I didn't know the Christian God was boiling with rage till the day he decided to attack me...
Re: The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! by lordprosh(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Loading my GUN.. Pls GO ON!!

1 Like

Re: The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! by XaintJoel20: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
OP come and finish what you started for national peace to reign...

1 Like

Re: The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! by Owlcity2: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
So I was there in my house, planning my next attack to fully crush the church and make the pastor commit suicide when.... With a flash angel Michael appeared with a burning sword pointed at me screaming...

"TODAY YOUR OWN DON FINNNNISSSH"!

He swipe the sword at me, as terrified as I was, I slipped and fell and he missed me, thereby slashing my curtains into two which threw him headlong onto the floor.

I took that opportunity and ran for my dear life.... I ran to a mosque and converted to Islam which makes the Christian God so furious...
Re: The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! by Owlcity2: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
So one night while I was sleeping, Allah came and took me, his favorite new convert to come stroll his side of heaven and inspect his many virgins waiting for the faithful Muslims who blew themselves up, when a letter was brought to him by one his angels. Allah read it, looked at me and shook his head and chuckled. I went forward and took the letter, and behold it was a letter from the Christian God asking for my release for immediate execution... That if Allah doesn't hand me over to him within two hours of receiving the letter, that there shall be war!
Re: The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! by resty4(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Be ye born again or perish in yr sins.
Re: The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! by Owlcity2: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hmmmm...

From his reaction I knew Allah won't release me as he has many plans for me.
That means I was safe until in the morning when I heard some shouts from outside the Muslims heaven mansion. I went out to see what's happening... And to my shock and delight, it was angel Michael. He was caught spying on the Muslim mansion and by the look of things, he was going to be beheaded... That's Allah 1, Christian God 0....
Re: The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! by Owlcity2: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
From the look of things I knew there'll be gonna be war soon, as the angel-soldiers were busy planning strategies and practicing formations.

Before anyone could blink, the Christian God, Jesus and other angels were descending in chariots of fire, with flaming swords and trumpets...

Down here, the Muslim angels were ready with explosives, AK47 riffles and other automobile mounted guns.... Hmmm this is gonna be good....
Re: The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! by Owlcity2: 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
Just as the Christian army were almost closing in on the Muslim army......

My room mate woke me up grin

Good night tongue
It's not easy forming a story in two minutes cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! by Scatterscatter(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
What is dis one saying undecided
Re: The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! by chiefolododo(m): 4:13am On Jan 23, 2016
Owlcity2:
From the look of things I knew there'll be gonna be war soon, as the angel-soldiers were busy planning strategies and practicing formations.

Before anyone could blink, the Christian God, Jesus and other angels were descending in chariots of fire, with flaming swords and trumpets...

Down here, the Muslim angels were ready with explosives, AK47 riffles and other automobile mounted guns.... Hmmm this is gonna be good....
a story teller with no knowledge of what he is sayin
Re: The Day Allah And The Christian God Fought! by lordprosh(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2016
Owlcity2:
Just as the Christian army were almost closing in on the Muslim army......

My room mate woke me up grin

Good night tongue

It's not easy forming a story in two minutes cheesy

Well done oo..
So u av d balls to say rubish abt d only true God..
May ur sins be 4givn

Jesus is the way, the truth nd the lite..

Repent b4 its too late

(1) (Reply)

Do Atheists Know They Are Fooling? / ".....let Us Make Man...." / Two Villages In Imo State Refused Fulani Herdsmen Into Their Community.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.