Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Hope You Don't Make These Website Design Mistakes? Cos If You Do, Foul Play!!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hope You Don't Make These Website Design Mistakes? Cos If You Do, Foul Play!!!!! (806 Views)

10 Blog Design Mistakes Bloggers Often Make - Naijatechguy / Web Design Mistakes You Should Avoid / How Do dey run these website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope You Don't Make These Website Design Mistakes? Cos If You Do, Foul Play!!!!! by Dmayor7(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Pipilo pilo... pilo pilolo.... piiiiiiiiiii...

Hahahahhaaa.... e don tey wey i play last o.... and i think it is affecting me somehow now..

I wan go down dirty in da mud today o.... I think the village stream will be my next call today...

Ok having taking care of that one

I will like to know if you make these web design mistakes while designing:

1... Using fancy text fonts, the likes that you always see on music show billboards.

2.. Using large uncompressed graphics.

3.. Uploading your videos into your SHARED HOSTING server.

And many of such....

If you are guilty or not sure you are guilty of these above mentioned, then you need to read this 3 obscure C's of Web designing

In the other hand side of the damn ruffcoin...

Hahahahah, e be like say i wan rap music now...

[size=40]Ok here are 6 web design tips to make you a professional;
[/size]

1.. Clarify and not confuse with your text fonts, headlines, call to actions

2.. Create a custom logo for branding purpose or contract me to create one for you

3.. Be consistent with your color palette, stop using all the 7 colors of rainbow, you are not in pre-nursery now.

4... Your text fonts should be easy to the eyes, of what use is it when i find it hard to read your texts just because you want to do a rap freestyle. ‪#‎shm‬

5.. Images are powerful, always remember that pictures are worth thousands of words but a single sentence is worth its meaning only.

6.. Every of the pages you create should have something relevant to say, or else evacuate. Roger that? Copy copy copy....

Lol.. Do you have a friend in the army?

7.. Seven? seven? yeah seven...yeah.. click this link now and read more detailed explanations and also free helpful resources

Alright, let me get my buoy cos i no wan story in my life....

You know, nowadays streams dey fear fear more than river Niger...lol...
Re: Hope You Don't Make These Website Design Mistakes? Cos If You Do, Foul Play!!!!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2016
Dmayor7:
Pipilo pilo... pilo pilolo.... piiiiiiiiiii...

Hahahahhaaa.... e don tey wey i play last o.... and i think it is affecting me somehow now..

I wan go down dirty in da mud today o.... I think the village stream will be my next call today...

Ok having taking care of that one

I will like to know if you make these web design mistakes while designing:

1... Using fancy text fonts, the likes that you always see on music show billboards.

2.. Using large uncompressed graphics.

3.. Uploading your videos into your SHARED HOSTING server.

And many of such....

If you are guilty or not sure you are guilty of these above mentioned, then you need to read this 3 obscure C's of Web designing

In the other hand side of the damn ruffcoin...

Hahahahah, e be like say i wan rap music now...

[size=40]Ok here are 6 web design tips to make you a pro;
[/size]

1.. Clarify and not confuse with your text fonts, headlines, call to actions

2.. Create a custom logo for branding purpose or contract me to create one for you

3.. Be consistent with your color palette, stop using all the 7 colors of rainbow, you are not in pre-nursery now.

4... Your text fonts should be easy to the eyes, of what use is it when i find it hard to read your texts just because you want to do a rap freestyle. ‪#‎shm‬

5.. Images are powerful, always remember that pictures are worth thousands of words but a single sentence is worth its meaning only.

6.. Every of the pages you create should have something relevant to say, or else evacuate. Roger that? Copy copy copy....

Lol.. Do you have a friend in the army?

7.. Seven? seven? yeah seven...yeah.. click this link now and read more detailed explanations and also free helpful resources

Alright, let me get my buoy cos i no wan story in my life....

You know, nowadays streams dey fear fear more than river Niger...lol...
Nice writer

1 Like

Re: Hope You Don't Make These Website Design Mistakes? Cos If You Do, Foul Play!!!!! by Dmayor7(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2016
nwachukwu080:

Nice writer

Thanks..

You are highly welcome..
Re: Hope You Don't Make These Website Design Mistakes? Cos If You Do, Foul Play!!!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Are u joking or are u being serious.

??
Re: Hope You Don't Make These Website Design Mistakes? Cos If You Do, Foul Play!!!!! by Dmayor7(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2016
jboy73:
Are u joking or are u being serious.

??

If only you have clicked the links i inserted and read through the articles.....

You would have known if am joking....

No, am not joking...

Just being humorous and at the same time leaking a little known secret to everyone around.
Re: Hope You Don't Make These Website Design Mistakes? Cos If You Do, Foul Play!!!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Dmayor7:

If only you have clicked the links i inserted and read through the articles.....

You would have known if am joking....

No, am not joking...

Just being humorous and at the same time leaking a little known secret to everyone around.

K bro
Re: Hope You Don't Make These Website Design Mistakes? Cos If You Do, Foul Play!!!!! by Dmayor7(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
jboy73:

K bro

cool...

You are highly welcomed..

(1) (Reply)

See What Google Adsense Keep Sending Me / Bulk Sms Site Needed / Bloggers.ng: Nigerian Bloggers Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.