Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Bloggers.ng: Nigerian Bloggers Directory - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers.ng: Nigerian Bloggers Directory (804 Views)

Top 5 Things Nigerian Bloggers Shouldn't Bring To 2018 / 5 Hot Niches Nigerian Bloggers Underrate -Techinfo / The Truths About Blogging: My 2 Cents To Wannabe Nigerian Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers.ng: Nigerian Bloggers Directory by Navvy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
The bloggers.ng Nigerian bloggers directory is a website setup with the sole aim of connecting bloggers across Nigeria. This directory serves as a medium to help bloggers in Nigeria in different ways.
This bloggers directory started from a Facebook group "Bloggers Lab" founded by Jide Ogunsanya (editor-in-chief of ogbongeblog.com ) and has grown into a full community to connect bloggers to bloggers and also bloggers to sponsors or advertisers.
On bloggers.ng bloggers can seek consultation from top blogger on issues that affect their blog and also ways to improve their blog and make the best out of their blogs. This directory help bloggers learn from each other and promote better relationship between bloggers across Nigeria. You can search for a blogger using his name, niche or state.
Most bloggers strive hard to find sponsorship on their blog but joining this directory will helps advertiser to quickly locate you as a blogger.
It is not only open to bloggers only but if you will like to learn blogging then you can also join and follow up with bloggers.
Joining bloggers.ng has lots of benefits and will help you grow to be a professional blogger.

How to join bloggers.ng
To join bloggers.ng simply visit www.bloggers.ng on your web browser and click "get listed now".
Fill in your correct details and click register and you are ready to go.
I am already signed up for bloggers.ng so you can reach me there, my username is kaesynwosu .
Source: http://www.kaesynwosu.com/2016/03/Nigerian-bloggers-directory.html

1 Like

Re: Bloggers.ng: Nigerian Bloggers Directory by yomalex(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Jidetheblogger I C U

1 Like

Re: Bloggers.ng: Nigerian Bloggers Directory by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2016
yomalex:
Jidetheblogger I C U

lol...at V.I or where bro?

1 Like

Re: Bloggers.ng: Nigerian Bloggers Directory by yomalex(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2016
JideTheBlogger:

lol...at V.I or where bro?
nah I mean the directory
Re: Bloggers.ng: Nigerian Bloggers Directory by chibuzor05(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
cool Registered cool

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers.ng: Nigerian Bloggers Directory by BossDanniee(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
[url]naijapatriots..com[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers.ng: Nigerian Bloggers Directory by iceadonis20(f): 1:13pm On May 01, 2016
A very Good Way Of connecting bloggers across Nigeria.

www.exclusives.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Bamidele Onibalusi: Th 19 Quote Of The Most Important Blogger In Nigeria / Who Can Develop Android App For My Blog / I Need Help Starting An Online Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.