Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation (37434 Views)

Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl / How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC / Depressed Nigerian Girl Saved From Suicide Attempt After Slitting Her Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by Missmossy(f): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Jeez!!
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by maddman: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
they said jungle justice should be discouraged but in scenarios like this i'd love to see those murrafuccaz flexing tyre as bling on their necks grin

2 Likes

Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by Kangol99(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Amen
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
I hope the illegal raids and unlawful detention of innocent youths in PH has stopped because nowadays we don't know who is who again,I'm speaking from experience.PH rugged finally finally
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by Anwonspee(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
God pass them

1 Like

Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
jimi4us:
Look at the kind of hardship Buhari is putting on people. The oldman have come to destroy and kill Nigeria.

Guy try go chop!
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by temmybuhnmy(f): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
this is serious ooo
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by kachnov(m): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
That Corper's God is very strong.

Visit my signature for online learning.
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by joncom(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
d33types:
Just asking..is a policeman allowed to arrest just like that, when he's not on duty and not in any group/squad?
Fake plain clothe police officer. It is part of the grand plan to make her arrest genuine.
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by Jabioro: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Fake police working with kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by leofab(f): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Na rape dem for take finish her.. Thank god for her life...
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by professore(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
God will continue to expose them
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by girl4rmspace(f): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
I keep hearing ritualist stories, thank God i have never and would never experience one

1 Like

Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by bee444: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
..and no one brought out a phone to either record it or take pictures?Smh

1 Like

Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by kingthreat(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
What if on-lookers didn't do anything? The poor girl would have found herself in a ritualist's den by now. We really need to be pray and be alert. Why will a policeman in Mufti bring out cuffs from nowhere to arrest you? That is nuts
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by Wenebadu(f): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Dis ritualists sef ona no dey tire?
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by lonelydora: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
jimi4us:
Look at the kind of hardship Buhari is putting on people. The oldman have come to destroy and kill Nigeria.

Shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say.
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by ourleader(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Thanks GOD for His grace towards the Corps
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by otokx(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hope the police are able to prosecute those guys or at least give them eternal visa.
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
How did the police get involved again? They should have set those kidnappers ablaze immediately.

I wont be surprised if the guy with the cuffs is a serving policeman moonlighting as a ritualist/kidnapper. Then the arresting police officers will take them to the station and set them free after collecting bribe as usual. By next week they will be back on the streets trawling for fresh victims. The mob should have burnt them all alive.
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by d33types: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
joncom:

Fake plain clothe police officer. It is part of the grand plan to make her arrest genuine.

I know..

I was asking if it's normal in every other situation
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by HtwoOw: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Where is Graphic photo ??

Dem to touch them at all ??

Those youths FK die
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by Edipee(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Glory be to God.
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
joncom:
Ritualist have devised a new way of catching unsuspecting public.
On Wednesday 20th of January at Eteo, in Eleme L.G.A of Rivers State, I saw people gathered round a car. On getting close I saw a Corper on handcuff, and some men being questioned.
The story as told by the Corper:
She claimed to have a boarded a taxi to her PPA, on reaching her destination she gave the driver One thousand naira (N1000) only for the driver to accuse her of paying with a counterfeits naira note. She denied it, but one of the passenger then claimed to be a Police Officer concurred with the driver. The Officer brought out a handcuff and handcuffed the corper, claiming they are taking her to the Station. Luckily for her, a passerby saw what was happening and raised an alarm, which prompted the youth of the area to come out.
After so much argument, the youths insisted on searching the driver, only to find more counterfeit notes on him. The other passengers tried to escape including the fake police officer, but were caught by the angry youth. The police were called in afterwards.
We need to be informed of the antics of these kidnappers and ritualist. God help us.
cc: lalasticlala
These ritualists should face the music. Eleme is a peaceful place I guess.
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by calabardick(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
jimi4us:

you see the problem!
that is why i always advice village olosho's and some illegal married couples to go and do proper family planning, or spend money on high quality condom, but they refuse to hear, some still patronize 20 naira condom or cheap contraceptive and when those cheap things fail the outcome of the failed items are senseless creatures like you

Imagine you mentioning Buhari for the problem of Nigeria, when that senseless fisherman, an error and one chance president was looting Nigerian treasury with his wife and PDP you didn't know the consequence.

continue displaying your foolishness here instead of joining your mates hawking pepper in the market.

useme mkpo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by OneManLegion(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
jimi4us:

So, there were no ritualists before Buhari assumed power?
Devil has soaked your cane in kerosene.
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by Kirinwa: 5:15am On Jan 24, 2016
If true, burning them is not bad.
Re: A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation by jaydee87(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2016
when things are getting very serious and bad in our country instead of us to think of a way forward we still blame the govt. did the govt ask them to go into ritualism so to those saying the govt is the cause change your orientation... we need to be careful of this set of ppl now cos it seemsthey are improving their antics everyday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) / Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.