Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing (1093 Views)

Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Does An Atheist Have A Soul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by christlike31(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2016
I once heard of a donkey who spoke in man's language.

I once heard of a congealed sea, water which stood erect as a wall.

I once heard of a man who knew a kings dream before it was told.

I once heard of people who ate angelic meals.

I once heard of a fire which became light to one and darkness to another at the same time.

I once heard of a nation of whose silver was made as common as stones and cedar as common as trees.

I once heard of a virgin's womb which housed an egg fertilized with words - the same Word that I heard had literally walked on the garden of eden.
Wait! Which of the Scientists have made a walking voice?

SMH

I once heard of a man who walked on water! What happened to viscosity?! What happened to gravity?!!

Which of the scientists dare declare that there is no God?

They've gone to the space and are too afraid to proclaim that there is God, for they thought "if the created things - the Sun, the stars, the planets which occupy just one galaxy of many are so big, how big then will the creator be?!"
Now they are dead afraid to declare His existence.

One day the world and their Atheist will bow at the feet of Jesus.

#TheGodCulture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2016
christlike31:

I once heard of a fire which became light to one and darkness to another at the same time.

I once heard of a nation of whose silver was made as common as stones and cedar as common as trees.

I once heard of a virgin's womb which housed an egg fertilized with words - the same Word that I heard had literally walked on the garden of eden.

SMH

I once heard of a man who walked on water! What happened to viscosity?! What happened to gravity?!!

They've gone to the space and are too afraid to proclaim that there is God, for they thought "if the created things - the Sun, the stars, the planets which occupy just one galaxy of many are so big, how big then will the creator be?!"

#TheGodCulture
were you there? why can't you just leave people to there belief
Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by johnydon22(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2016
christlike31:

SMH

#TheGodCulture
Just imagine.. Someone is proudly blowing out absurd implausible tales he read from an ancient book and believes by faith as truth.

Just imagine what a human with brains just typed...

The reverse is quite the reverse sir, anybody who needs faith just like you to believe the ridiculous outrightly nonsensical tales you listed up there and not empirical evidence is the person who absolutely has no reason to believe them..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
were you there? why can't you just leave people to there belief
Am going to be honest i dont like people like you. You see your brother ignorantly running into fire and you say leave him to his choice? You are worse than the devil.

People like you who stand for everything, stand for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Speechless3:
Am going to be honest i dont like people like you. You see your brother ignorantly running into fire and you say leave him to his choice? You are worse than the devil.

You ain't smarter than God who gave man freewill. You disrespecting people or trying to force your belief on others goes against the God you claim to serve.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by HCpaul(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
johnydon22:
Just imagine.. Someone is proudly blowing out absurd implausible tales he read from an ancient book and believes by faith as truth.

Just imagine what a human with brains just typed...

The reverse is quite the reverse sir, anybody who needs faith just like you to believe the ridiculous outrightly nonsensical tales you listed up there and not empirical evidence is the person who absolutely has no reason to believe them..

The guy wrote well... He typed reality that exist in his inner sphere.
He sees it, have the evidence and implicitly believe in it.

You and the world are the only set of people that doesn't sees it.
Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by johnydon22(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
HCpaul:

The guy wrote well... He typed reality that exist in his inner sphere.
He sees it, have the evidence and implicitly believe in it.
He types stories from the bible, that exists in his imaginations.... Inner sphere just like Pegasus (flying horse) is reality in the inner sphere of a Hellenist and The moon splitting into two is reality in the inner sphere of a muslim.

Face it boy oo, no matter how much you believe a fairy tale or conjure up "Inner spheres" right out of your ass, will never make it true

By the way, we do not believe things that are actually real, nobody needs belief for that you simply are just sure of it if it's real..

Belief is used when emotions is used in place of empirical substantiation

You and the world are the only set of people that doesn't sees it.
We are people that are just not dumb enough to believe fairy-tales

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by HCpaul(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
johnydon22:
He types stories from the bible, that exists in his imaginations.... Inner sphere just like Pegasus (flying horse) is reality in the inner sphere of a Hellenist and The moon splitting into two is reality in the inner sphere of a muslim.

Face it boy oo, no matter how much you believe a fairy tale or conjure up "Inner spheres" right out of your ass, will never make it true

By the way, we do not believe things that are actually real, nobody needs belief for that you simply are just sure of it if it's real..

Belief is used when emotions is used in place of empirical substantiation

We are people that are just not dumb enough to believe fairy-tales

We christians may not have value in this world, but we will have more than enough value in the world to come.

Jonnydon! Did you belief that death exist?
Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by johnydon22(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
HCpaul:

We christians may not have value in this world, but we will have more than enough value in the world to come.
This to me is not only sad but deserves pity, thinking that your life has no value but you need another to gain value... That is a bleak life

Jonnydon! Did you belief that death exist?
Please "DEATH" is not a thing but a concept.. Please get smarter than this..

Am done with you. You had your chance for a live debate, didn't show..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by HCpaul(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
johnydon22:
This to me is not only sad but deserves pity, thinking that your life has no value but you need another to gain value... That is a bleak life

Please "DEATH" is not a thing but a concept.. Please get smarter than this..

Am done with you. You had your chance for a live debate, didn't show..

Am always happy that out of all the stories recorded in the bible, you can go so low to believe in the concepts of death.

There are three things that prove to you the existence of God.

1- World

2- You (Jonnydon)

3- Death (and its concept)

If you can believe in those three things, i don't have to argue with you for claiming to disbelieve in the God that you already believe.

Who knows... Jesus may even latter sneak you into heaven... Let me work on my own salvation.

You are a man, and irrespective of your technological advancement you will always be a man.

Jesus is Lord.
Gud bye.
Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by CoolUsername: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Speechless3:

You're calling him worse than a devil for being tolerant?
Let me ask you this, what makes you believe that your path is the right way?
Also, if you were born and raised in Iraq would you be a Christian today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by dalaman: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
christlike31:

SMH

#TheGodCulture

You are shamelessly and happily repeating baseles ancient mythology and fiction, right?
Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by dalaman: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
HCpaul:

Am always happy that out of all the stories recorded in the bible, you can go so low to believe in the concepts of death.

There are three things that prove to you the existence of God.

1- World

2- You (Jonnydon)

3- Death (and its concept)

If you can believe in those three things, i don't have to argue with you for claiming to disbelieve in the God that you already believe.

Who knows... Jesus may even latter sneak you into heaven... Let me work on my own salvation.

You are a man, and irrespective of your technological advancement you will always be a man.

Jesus is Lord.
Gud bye.

This is not a sunday school class, stop regurgitating baseless mythology and fiction.
Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
CoolUsername:

You're calling him worse than a devil for being tolerant?
Let me ask you this, what makes you believe that your path is the right way?
Also, if you were born and raised in Iraq would you be a Christian today?
Pls am too busy for this rigmarole.
Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by johnydon22(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
dalaman:

This is not a sunday school class, stop regurgitating baseless mythology and fiction.
There are posts that just require you face palm and ignore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by onetrack(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
johnydon22:
There are posts that just require you face palm and ignore

I seriously cannot understand why the OP would think that his rubbish post would work on an atheist. But I suppose that he has never actually been around us, so that may explain it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by johnydon22(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
onetrack:

I seriously cannot understand why the OP would think that his rubbish post would work on an atheist. But I suppose that he has never actually been around us, so that may explain it.
Have shown him that the one with Faith is the one who certainly has no reason to believe anything at all.

Faith doesn't make anything true no matter how desperately someone wants to believe it, it won't even make it probably true.. That i believe i have a flying horse somewhere outside space and time doesn't make it true...

It simply means i believe it none the less..

So for the OP who employs a mindless position as FAITH in the tales he laid out up there, exercising an insertion of stiff stoic convictions on fairy-tales against reason.

For the fact that FAITH and not evidence is his reason for believing such tales, shows he absolutely has no reason to believe it in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by onetrack(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
johnydon22:
Have shown him that the one with Faith is the one who certainly has no reason to believe anything at all.

Faith doesn't make anything true no matter how desperately someone wants to believe it, it won't even make it probably true.. That i believe i have a flying horse somewhere outside space and time doesn't make it true...

It simply means i believe it none the less..

So for the OP who employs a mindless position as FAITH in the tales he laid out up there, exercising an insertion of stiff stoic convictions on fairy-tales against reason.

For the fact that FAITH and not evidence is his reason for believing such tales, shows he absolutely has no reason to believe it in the first place

Well said. In real life I have said to believers that I have faith that the sun will rise tomorrow in the west. When they point out how absurd it is I tell them that my faith is so strong that no 'doubting Thomas' can dissuade me from believing. grin And that moreover they should actually admire my faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by dalaman: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
onetrack:

It's funny. Five years ago I would have been making the same post and seeing all the sense in it while trying to convince an atheist.
Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by CoolUsername: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Speechless3:

Of course you'll avoid the difficult questions.
Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by onetrack(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
Speechless3:

If you choose to join in a thread that is expressly directed at atheists, you have to expect to see some pushback from us.
Re: Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing by christlike31(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
In a couple of years.. Judgement begins..

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Turns Into 'dog' In TB Joshua's Church / Best Easter Wishes And Test Messages For Family And Friends / What Are The Lost Books Of The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.