Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth (1679 Views)

Scammer Alert!!! / Ciityboss And Hypebaze Is A Scammer, Nairalanders Beware! !! / Why Your Real Name Matters In The Domain Name System (DNS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by enoch273: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2016
This idiot that will never achieve any good in life and that will soon die horribly has scammed a very close friend of mine of a a very little money if 2k, he claims to sell AdSense accounts Nigeria and USA at a cheap rate but tella you to transfer 2k before he invites you to.the account.

He claims he once invited someone and in the process lost one of his account, pls don't deal with him, the misfortune that will hit him soon will serve as a warning to all scammers out there

Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by rolexsms(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2016
enoch273:
This idiot that will never achieve any good in life and that will soon die horribly has scammed a very close friend of mine of a a very little money if 2k, he claims to sell AdSense accounts Nigeria and USA at a cheap rate but tella you to transfer 2k before he invites you to.the account.

He claims he once invited someone and in the process lost one of his account, pls don't deal with him, the misfortune that will hit him soon will serve as a warning to all scammers out there
Be careful next time
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by enoch273: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Not me boss, but I blame myself for introducing the dead corpse to him
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
enoch273:
Not me boss, but I blame myself for introducing the dead corpse to him
Sorry for that. Uppeh.com
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by enoch273: 12:12am On Jan 24, 2016
OkwaIfugo:

Sorry for that. Uppeh.com
Thanks a lot Sir
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by WEMS(f): 8:41pm On May 08, 2016
enoch273:

Don't allow anýone to scam you again...simply take the person to http://www.microjobpays.com and settle the job there...let him open a job and you buy from him simple..be wise. and say no to scam
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by enoch273: 11:57pm On May 08, 2016
WEMS:

Don't allow anýone to scam you again...simply take the person to http://www.microjobpays.com and settle the job there...let him open a job and you buy from him simple..be wise. and say no to scam
How does it work?
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by mr2kay(m): 6:52am On May 09, 2016
That's why I tell people who approach me for non hosted accounts to try somewhere else if they feel mine is expensive or what not.No matter how little the money is,scam is still scam and atimes na greediness dey cause am.Also when buying accounts from me you are allowed to login before making any payments to me as far as you can prove I can trust you.This guy don spoil ehn name because of 2k another funny one was a scammer that even he's mom pictures where posted here jeez these guys are stupid. Mr2kay here contact me for your non hosted/hosted accounts 08184564281 also check my threads for my authenticity.

Make I go bathe abeg
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by gozmos(m): 8:09am On May 09, 2016
sorry for d losses.. Nigerian Non hosted Adsense Accounts for sale.. contact me lats talk 07068058448..call/whatsapp
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by skyhighweb(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2016
WEMS:

that site they pain for eye, or was it built for mobile view only
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by DEGREE2466(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2016
enoch273:

My own brother and friend Enoch

I am dead

The idiot hypebaze scammed me of 10k

He successfully invited me and I logged into the account.

Infact read my story here

https://www.nairaland.com/3327574/how-scammed-10000-naira-nairalander#49045591

Hypebaze will die a terrible death if he doesn't repent from his evil ways
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by DEGREE2466(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2016
enoch273:

He uses different banks with different account numbers and account name

Hypebaze, you are doomed for life for scamming me
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by enoch273: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
DEGREE2466:

Chai! Baba, I now sell AdSense self that guy na very useless person, his end is near, you can reach me on WhatsApp with 08179538301
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by enoch273: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
DEGREE2466:

My own brother and friend Enoch

I am dead

The idiot hypebaze scammed me of 10k

He successfully invited me and I logged into the account.

Infact read my story here

https://www.nairaland.com/3327574/how-scammed-10000-naira-nairalander#49045591

Hypebaze will die a terrible death if he doesn't repent from his evil ways

Brother add me on WhatsApp, with 08179538301, I now sell AdSense, no scam, face to face self
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by enoch273: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
DEGREE2466:

He will surely due very horrible, I posted about him some months back so people can beware.
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by raziboi(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
nawa ooooooo....this scam thing done too much ooooo.....
I WILL WAIT TILL GOOGLE APPROVE MY ADSENSE ACCT... JEJELY ......
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by enoch273: 5:39am On Sep 07, 2016
DEGREE2466:

the worst thing is that people will read this and still fall for his scam
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by enoch273: 5:41am On Sep 07, 2016
raziboi:
nawa ooooooo....this scam thing done too much ooooo.....

I WILL WAIT TILL GOOGLE APPROVE MY ADSENSE ACCT... JEJELY ......

Baba contact me, I sell adsense too and we can do a face to face transaction, here is my number 08179538301
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by raziboi(m): 5:58am On Sep 07, 2016
enoch273:

Baba contact me, I sell adsense too and we can do a face to face transaction, here is my number 08179538301
Nigeria or UK?
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by enoch273: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2016
raziboi:

Nigeria or UK?

Both Sir
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by enoch273: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2016
raziboi:

Nigeria or UK?

Nigeria will be ready on Saturday, currently ve one UK left
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by raziboi(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2016
enoch273:

Nigeria will be ready on Saturday, currently ve one UK left
Mine is awaiting approval since a week and some days... No response...
When I get there reply.... I will get back to you bro!
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by enoch273: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
raziboi:

Mine is awaiting approval since a week and some days... No response...
When I get there reply.... I will get back to you bro!

No problem bro, I am ever ready and my number is on the forum.
Re: SCAMMER ALERT! Be Very Careful Of Hypebaze Real Name Ebuka Kenneth by bedfordng(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
mmm

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Acct For Sale. / Drop your site for review / Checkout Free SEO Tools To Boost Your Blog Search Engine Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.