Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

A Witch Confession - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Witch Confession (5367 Views)

There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death In Adamawa On Suspicion Of Being A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Witch Confession by hopyroll(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2016
They say everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner......
I have heard of witches confessing but I have never witness one.....

I was on ma way home this morning after my night shift from. work, so when I get to Dugbe, in front of access bank opposite the road that leads to eleyele, the road was crowded that I had to park and check what was happening......
then I saw this woman, (a witch) confessing and seeking forgiveness from the souls she has sent to early grave.....she mention up to 15 names and she emphasised on a particular name "MICHEAL"......
am just imagining how this woman children will feel when that saw their mother like this.....
I never bliv in witches b4 but I think I do nw
I pray may we never fall victims of these wicked souls

1 Share

Re: A Witch Confession by hopyroll(m): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2016
It happens in Ibadan....... more pizzure
Re: A Witch Confession by hopyroll(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2016
It happens in Ibadan....... more pizzure moderator, I think I deserve front page

Re: A Witch Confession by xband: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2016
That picture of her stirring right to the camera lens looks scary.

3 Likes

Re: A Witch Confession by hopyroll(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
xband:
That picture of here stirring right to the camera lens looks scary.
me self na courage I take snap the pizzure.........

1 Like

Re: A Witch Confession by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
xband:
That picture of here stirring right to the camera lens looks scary.

I swr

Had to scroll down fast

hopyroll:

That kinda courage can break mountains

2 Likes

Re: A Witch Confession by xband: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
hopyroll:

You get mind oh. If na me, I for pick race commot for that place
Re: A Witch Confession by bamirotola: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
I learn she droped from d air as a bird bfor transforming to human..and the Micheal was one of her son...different things happened in ibadan today... a woman was stripped naked and beaten cos she hijacked money from someone dt used d atm, also this evening, a trailer crushed a bike man to death inside oluyole Estate, opposite christ ambasador school... #endtimethings...
Re: A Witch Confession by brownlolly(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yea dat pic...
Re: A Witch Confession by wiringdpt(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
The third pic will haunt me tonight

1 Like

Re: A Witch Confession by saraphina(f): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
xband:
That picture of her stirring right to the camera lens looks scary.
seconded....
Re: A Witch Confession by Pidggin(f): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
She looks evil, that hard stare in the third pix certifies her confession.

She be real witch
Re: A Witch Confession by wolewolsz(m): 11:45am On Jan 24, 2016
I am gladly waiting for some ignorant bunch to come on here and say it isn't real. I don't believe in such occurence, but yesterday was a different scenario live and direct.
God keep exposing them one by one
Re: A Witch Confession by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
hopyroll:
It happens in Ibadan.......
more pizzure
fellow africans ..this a clear case of mentally derange fellow noting more ..that why we are still backward and called dark continent..why cant this scenrios happen in swiss .usa.germany...japan have u ever ask ur self ...are we the only people on earth..she has mental health problem may be from depression.pls wictches are imaginary image created in our minds by parent..pastor..herberlist....nollywood to remain in bussiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Witch Confession by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
wolewolsz:
I am gladly waiting for some ignorant bunch to come on here and say it isn't real. I don't believe in such occurence, but yesterday was a different scenario live and direct.
God keep exposing them one by one
why will god exposed witches in nigeria only how about..rome..saudi arabia they pray more than anybody to god ...why wont he expose the ones in japan london...she might be a bad person then fell into depression...witches don bit its imaginary she need treatment
Re: A Witch Confession by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=bamirotola post=42262681]I learn she droped from d air as a bird bfor transforming to human..and the Micheal was one of her son...different things happened in ibadan today... a woman was stripped naked and beaten cos she hijacked money from someone dt used d atm, also this evening, a trailer crushed a bike man to death inside oluyole Estate, opposite christ ambasador school... #endtimethings...[/quoteonly dropping from air na space craft bring her...when other human race are busy on planet mars drilling to understand it formation ...in europe the spacecraft...rozeter had been travelling for 50 yrs to reach and orbit a asteriod send pic to advance our understand...mean while africans are still thinking of flying witches that dont exit...no wonder we cant progress ...imagine the world with only africans......

1 Like

Re: A Witch Confession by wolewolsz(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lol go on bro.
In other parts of the world witches are celebrated not treated like a plague.
Do u ever read history? U watched historical movies of witches being hunted in medieval times in England and d likes...
Have u heard about Halloween?
And still u say witches are imaginary... When dem no be dragon. Baba keep thinking they are imaginary...
Won't even go on anymore not to see me as an ignorantperson blinded by religion or make up stories about witches...
Re: A Witch Confession by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
wolewolsz:
Lol go on bro.
In other parts of the world witches are celebrated not treated like a plague.
Do u ever read history? U watched historical movies of witches being hunted in medieval times in England and d likes...
Have u heard about Halloween?
And still u say witches are imaginary... When dem no be dragon. Baba keep thinking they are imaginary...
Won't even go on anymore not to see me as an ignorantperson blinded by religion or make up stories about witches...
halloween are dark ages in europe when they still primitive now its an money making event ...when small pox wipe out many european they taught it was witches not knowing it was virus many allege witches where mob that why u have the word witchhunt....use till day to decribe an false allegation against some one...
Re: A Witch Confession by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Just recently in kano village an out break of lassa fever kill several people and the villager said it was a spirit accepting human scarifice to allow the opening of a new market.....lassa is a town in souther borno where the virus was discovered transmitted by bush rat eatten in lassa....european missonary found out after the death of some white men mesteriously......africans for god sake use u brains we have universities for over 50 yrs but we are still primitive
Re: A Witch Confession by hopyroll(m): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
bamirotola:
I learn she droped from d air as a bird bfor transforming to human..and the Micheal was one of her son...different things happened in ibadan today... a woman was stripped naked and beaten cos she hijacked money from someone dt used d atm, also this evening, a trailer crushed a bike man to death inside oluyole Estate, opposite christ ambasador school... #endtimethings...
may God save us all
Re: A Witch Confession by herkeym001(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
ibadan mesi ogo, ibi ti ole tin jare olo hun. I think say na to only thief them sabi pass for ibadan, I no know say them get am for awon iyami eleyi, Ajibola omo edun, afeti japa, afedo jokan, afi oronro je something something something.
Re: A Witch Confession by herkeym001(m): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
bamirotola:
oh boy, see the ibadan wey I think say I go settle down put if I comot for Uganda by the end of next 2 month. ma kuku go settle for Nassarawa jare.
Re: A Witch Confession by bamirotola: 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
hopyroll:

may God save us all
Amen
Re: A Witch Confession by bamirotola: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
herkeym001:

oh boy, see the ibadan wey I think say I go settle down put if I comot for Uganda by the end of next 2 month. ma kuku go settle for Nassarawa jare.

No where is safe... if God b for you, who can b against u... nasarawa winsh sef get muscle
Re: A Witch Confession by bigcil2(m): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2016
undecided

In other news

35 Billion MT of LPFO with POP and Bank assurance letter crucially available for a serious buyer.

(+234)-8094990098
Re: A Witch Confession by jordyspices: 7:27am On Jan 25, 2016
Ome the 3rd pix be like say she wan strike person oh do the cross sign with hand terry g get the holy water
Re: A Witch Confession by Gabrielwilliams(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
That third pix tho... And I stay alone ooooo.. Chai! It is finished
Re: A Witch Confession by hopyroll(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Gabrielwilliams:
That third pix tho... And I stay alone ooooo.. Chai! It is finished
what is finished
Re: A Witch Confession by hopyroll(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
herkeym001:

where u said u dey again bros?
Re: A Witch Confession by herkeym001(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
hopyroll:

where u said u dey again bros?
where you think say I write for my post? abi you no no say Uganda self na country? awon omo NCE yio shoro damo.
Re: A Witch Confession by Gabrielwilliams(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
hopyroll:

what is finished
u want me to sleep with one eye open ba?
Re: A Witch Confession by hopyroll(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Gabrielwilliams:
u want me to sleep with one eye open ba?
lolz......I think u should sleep with both eyes open

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS / HAPPENING NOW!! Hamburger Is Dead / 10 Notorious Criminal Women in history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.