Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back (81559 Views)

"Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) / Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by dapsonlou(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
What the person should be complaining about is the fact that she's trying to pass pictures she took 10years as New. Because if she look like that now then she needs to be commended lol.
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by doskie(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I am sure that otunba whatever must be an APC supporter. Very useless set of people! The fool might have even used the picture to mastur.bate sef then come online to blast her
are you lesb?
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by HaneefahRN(f): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Werin consign me
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by tweetiebishop(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
errrrrrm... does anyone know how much an ike-oda of garri is?
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by deathmen12: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I am sure that otunba whatever must be an APC supporter. Very useless set of people! The fool might have even used the picture to mastur.bate sef then come online to blast her
hahahaha... u get mouth chai
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by gennykdb(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pls dis photo was taken in 2009 by naijaks number1 photographer @kelechiamadi...na now una dey vex...lol...jobless fools

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Appareil(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Old meaning? This picture is not good.
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by mikron(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
kossyablaze:
Mtchew Up Man Utd abeg
guy our coach dey fvcck up abeg, me don dey vex since angry
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by tpiar: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
I understand the poster's point, however, the image may actually be photoshopped.

In addition, if you have a brand that is interacting with the west , or outside Nigeria, you have to show some v.ariants of n.udity every once in a while, as part of the deal. That's just how it is.

what she could have done I guess, is cover the bust area a little bit perhaps.

The picture has been around for a while, true, maybe she was just remembering those days or when she took the photo. Dunno.
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by tpiar: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Is that a desert behind her?
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by kossyablaze(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
mikron:
guy our coach dey fvcck up abeg, me don dey vex since angry
d coach na slowpoke.Mk dem sack am abeg
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Ronke45: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
the man was so intimidated that he lost his senses. why should he complain when her husband is cool with it and probably her kids..
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by LOVEGINO(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Came:
This picture old oooo, omo T back side no big for here.... If una see omo T back side ehhh.... Na die ooooo!!!
grin badt guy, comot ya eye there!
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by mikron(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
kossyablaze:
d coach na slowpoke.Mk dem sack am abeg
why dem no wan sack the man dey surprise me
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by JohnsonEmma(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
My p€nis nearly charge. Lord have mercy
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
ugosly:
Even the continuos use of 'sexy' in her name calls for serious concern.
I have no qualms with her looking good or seeking to stay in the limelight, but I think that as a married woman and a mother of 4 grown kids she is too old to have her fans continue to objectify and portray her as a sex symbol.She ought to be creative and move on to more mature stuff and activities.
You need to check out ladies like Mo Abudu,Joke Silva, Onyeka Onwenu just to mention a few, they are still shinning in the lime light and yet not selling or exuding sexuality.

So you have to dress like a grandma or Joke Silva before you can be considered creative?
What's wrong with exuding sexuality, and how is it immature?

It's her life & her body. It's none of your business.
P.S: You sound like a hater.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Favolly(f): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Our stup!d society be dictating how women should live their lives since 1300 BC
Awon weyrey alainisese! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by oluwasegun007(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
But the pics don old na.....
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by abbiecutie(f): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Favolly:
Awon weyrey alainisese! undecided

babes you're too funny...but Omotola's response was the best i must say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by lumeneng22: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
No be omosexy una de brand her?
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by charger09(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
robosky02:

here she comes @ rokiau
wher av u been??
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by stonecoldcafe: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
ugosly:
I have no qualms with her looking good or seeking to stay in the limelight, but I think that as a married woman and a mother of 4 grown kids she is too old to have her fans continue to objectify and portray her as a sex symbol.She ought to be creative and move on to more mature stuff and activities.
You need to check out ladies like Mo Abudu,Joke Silva, Onyeka Onwenu just to mention a few, they are still shinning in the lime light and yet not selling or exuding sexuality.

She remains an actress whether old or young. She is in the business of entertainment and that's what pays her bills. You can confirm that even though she is not acting so much these days, endorsements continue to chase her. How do you think those endorsement come? You think sitting pretty with jalabiya does it?

She's got to be up n about. Going for events and looking very good while at it. She's got to make sense on her social media from light jokes to politics, her family and even sexy throwback pics. That's how she remains in your consciousness. That is HER JOb whether you like it or not. And as long as you holy fans are not paying her bills, kindly keep shut!

Pity if you make her your role model cos these folks ain't perfect. Make Jesus or the pope your role model instead. Omosexy is the brand she has built and it continues to give her cheques till date! Omotola ain't your pastor's wife or your sunday school teacher. Make una go rest abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Tex42(m): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Otunba watin do this pishure now?... Mtchwww!
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Saved2Serve: 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
If she dumps her personality to live as these pipo u mentioned, who will be omosexy? U want her to be a photocopy instead of an original. Is her fate n destiny same as theirs? Do they have same calling?
ugosly:

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by zynzyn(m): 12:40am On Jan 24, 2016
Well hey if her husband is cool with it!! undecided

I would not be cool with the mum of my kids generating erections all over the place!!

But marriage is an arrangement BTW 2 adults!

Only them know the terms of their ARRANGEMENT!!

Once I saw a pic with a guy not her husband with his hand on her ass!!

Also read about an interview she gave confessing temptation to cheat on her husband!!

Was not surprised!! You arouse lots of men, one day u yourself will be aroused!
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by zynzyn(m): 12:43am On Jan 24, 2016
By the way Celine Dion, Gloria Estefan and even Adele have made a name and fortune without worshipping this 'sexiness' idol!! undecided
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by zudozz: 4:11am On Jan 24, 2016
d man don already know say no b only dey hamma am. Him just dey take money n firm console himself.
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by jonnieoneng: 4:13am On Jan 24, 2016
kossyablaze:
Mtchew Up Man Utd abeg

After them Southampton come wipe u for home.....I like ur neva say die support sha.E go good
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by ledaman: 4:41am On Jan 24, 2016
I totally agreed with the dude, let view it from religion perspective which of the two religions allows a married and responsible woman to pose pictures especially provocative pictures just to make nonsense comments? we are Africans we have culture, we have values. pls and pls omotola should be more creative not posting useless pictures that will not challenge our upcoming girls.
Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:52am On Jan 24, 2016
The guy even said that about Yoruba Land forbidden married women from exposing their thighs and chest.

Now that got me cracked up!!
But the are allowed to sleep around with their neighbors husband and flirt around too.

Rubbish guy!!

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back by Jaideyone(m): 5:46am On Jan 24, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Chronic wailer spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time / What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) / Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.