Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) (37901 Views)

Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies / "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by newsarena: 8:24am On May 08, 2016
Abusive word exchange between actress Toyin Aimakhu and a certain Adediji Taiwo that called her a prostitute. See screenshot below + comments from fans...

Watch the video of her dancing that led to the name-calling https://www.instagram.com/p/BFHcBBVtz8O/?hl=en

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by newsarena: 8:24am On May 08, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed

READ MORE COMMENTS HERE >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/toyin-aimakhu-claps-back-at-fan-that-called-her-prostitute.html

Some fans sha....

celebs no dey waste time to dey reply trolls nowadays....

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by walexGodson(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2016
She try
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by goldbim(f): 8:41am On May 08, 2016
Serves him right!!i dnt know when people 'll learn that actresses are human beings as well..she ought to have included his sisters and all the females in his family sef.. tongue tongue tongue.silly fan.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by thatNUPEboy: 9:00am On May 08, 2016
goldbim:
Serves him right!!i dnt know when people 'll learn that actresses are human beings as well..she ought to have included his sisters and all the females in his family sef.. tongue tongue tongue.silly fan.
She should have just ignored him. Replying him makes them same. In fact she is even worse than the fan. No maturity in her response @ all.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by ramdris(m): 9:20am On May 08, 2016
That guy is not fan, na her hater...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by goldbim(f): 9:26am On May 08, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
She should have just ignored him. Replying him makes them same. In fact she is even worse than the fan. No maturity in her response @ all.

this is nt the first person calling her such..maybe she was in a bad mood.people can provoke a saint @times.cnt blame her.not easy..

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by omooba969(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2016
cool

9 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by ireneony(f): 9:44am On May 08, 2016
Mynd44 must be the guy lipsrsealed
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Smellymouth: 9:45am On May 08, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by computer0810(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2016
Good response,some ppl just hate for no reason,just like some ppl would say she shud hav just ignored d idiot that posted on her page....haters everywhere dis days

6 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 08, 2016
celebrities reply comments that they know are true cos it hurts.

13 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Nixiepie(f): 9:47am On May 08, 2016
Some fans are just frustrated...... Thanks for dealing with him Toyin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by adeyeye5353(m): 9:48am On May 08, 2016
Ridiculously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What type of misfortunate news is this? I observed that someone that post this news he /she don't have enough work than gossip. Hummmmmmmmm is ur new name
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Mynd44: 9:49am On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
Mynd44 must be the guy lipsrsealed

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by kvngveektour(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2016
these are suppose to be adults oo
Smh for the 21st century creatures
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by iamkneeyi: 9:50am On May 08, 2016
The guy Bleep up big time ..
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by ireneony(f): 9:52am On May 08, 2016
[quote author=Mynd44 post=45421702][/quote]kikikikikikiki grin.
.okkk o..happy Sunday smiley
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by holluwai(m): 9:52am On May 08, 2016
See better whining. Lol

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by onosprince(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2016
If I be celebrity I no go waste my time dey read comment, as I post finish, I don log out... the haters can kiss my coke and fanta arse grin

3 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by slim19(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2016
Chai...person papa
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by omooba969(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
celebrities reply comments that they know are true cos it hurts.

Tiri gbosa for u...gbosa! gbosa!! gbosa!!!

You nailed it. grin

11 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by cutebobo(m): 9:56am On May 08, 2016
Why does he have to call her that name. Useless man

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Adonis3: 9:57am On May 08, 2016
Y
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by LegalBaby(f): 9:57am On May 08, 2016
[quote author=TellingItAsItIs post=45421648]celebrities reply comments that they know are true cos it hurts.
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by pendusky(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2016
WAIT OOOH angry angry angry angry angry angry

MUST WE FAN SOMEONE

I JUST WONDER WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE WORKING TO GET FANS AND SOME ARE WORKING TO FAN SOMEONE...

I DONT GIVE A DAMN TO ALL THESE CELEBRITIES...

WHO IS Toyin Aimakhu?

I DONT KNOW THEM...

IF I CAN REMEMEMBER SOME THAT I KNOW THEY ARE

OMOTALA, 2FACE, PSQAURE AND FEW OF THEM BUT I DONT FOLLOW ANY BE IT ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK OR IG... angry angry

I AM WORKING TO MAKE MY SELF GREAT BUT NOT WATCHING AND FIGHTING OVER MEANINGLESS CELEBRITY'S POST...

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO TAKE PANADOL ON PERSON'S HEADACHE... MATCHEEEW!!!

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 08, 2016
And d b¡tch replied. Dat means she's really a prostitute, otherwise she'ld hav ignored.
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by omooba969(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2016
Nixiepie:
Some fans are just frustrated...... Thanks for dealing with him Toyin

Are you in any way related to Toyin?
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by omooba969(m): 10:01am On May 08, 2016
cutebobo:
Why does he have to call her that name. Useless man

Are you related to Toyin?
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by greatness22(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2016
A clear conscience fears no accusation.

l'll stop here.

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 08, 2016
Wetin consin me with this shameless olosho with strong body odor grin

THE ONLY THING I FIND FUNNY IN THE PIX IS THE PERSON ADVERTISING HOW TO GET RID OF STUBBORN FAT grin grin grin
Toyin is a coward grin
I'm sure she blocked the guy almost immediately, if not the for download curses to her miserable life grin
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Nixiepie(f): 10:05am On May 08, 2016
omooba969:

Are you in any way related to Toyin?
so becos I support wat she did now I'm automatically related to her,smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes / Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.