Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Practical Fishery Textbook For Students And Fish Farmers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Practical Fishery Textbook For Students And Fish Farmers (3971 Views)

What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 / Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 4 Textbook / Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practical Fishery Textbook For Students And Fish Farmers by aristotlekay(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Are you a student, fish farmer, proprietor, proprietress ? Do you have interest in fish farming business, eager to aquire Technical skills in fish farming as you set and operate your own fish farm ? You need fast growing hybrids of fish, fingerlings, skill in artificial fish breeding, feed formulation for fish and livestocks and general farm business consultancy services ? You have come to the one stop shop ! Meet the CEO ICK farms. We have practical books and experience to make your business a testimony. Call us on 08060248138 or email the manager on aecfutoalumni@yahoo.com

1 Share

Re: Practical Fishery Textbook For Students And Fish Farmers by aristotlekay(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Students of Agriculture on Excursion at ICK fish farm. They are here about the steps involved in building a durable and sustainable fish pond. Just have a close look at this students full of eagerness and curious to become employers of job in future through the knowledge they have acquired in ICK Farms. The pond you see here is a pond of 4000 capacity of fingerlings that will grow to maturity within 4months. The opportunity for a professional knowledge of fish farming, feed formulation, artificial breeding and general fish farming operation and consultancy is available for individuals, schools and organisations that call for it. We also have textbooks on fishery that can enrich you and your students knowledge in fish farming. Please place order for the books now or call me on 08060248138 for further information.
Re: Practical Fishery Textbook For Students And Fish Farmers by aristotlekay(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
What makes the difference between the rich and poor is their ability to identify business opportunities and willingness to exploit same without irrational consideration of background which could inadvertently make or mar ones
financial empowerment opportunities.

Many Nigerian youths are busy diverging blames to the corrupt and decayed government which gives little or no attention to the suffering of the teeming Nigerian youths. This may be correct but far from the real truth. The reason is that most youths do not want to dirty themselves. They had wished they come out from the university and become controllers of multi million companies without understanding that dreams are different from realities.

I am a graduate with second degree even. How do i make my money ? Its simple. I discovered lot of business and job opportunities in agriculture and decided to exploit fish farming out of all. The reason is based on the immense benefits of fish which includes health. Red meat is catastrophic to health especially aging people. Fish farming can be practiced in a very small piece of land even though the profit is very big. Fishes can be cultured with wastes including kitchen wastes and natural foods. Culture period before harvest can take 3 to 4 months compare to other livestocks. Disease problem is minimal compare to other livestock busenesses. Marketability is quick and fast. I started with plastic pond but now i control ponds that can supply even the largest farms in Nigeria with hybrid fingerlings and grow-outs. This is how i have been making my money without waiting for government to give me job.

We the I.C.K farms located in Aduwawa benin city have about 20,000(twenty thousand) hybrid post fingerlings at the rate of 30naira per one for sale. We also assist our clients to construct any kind of pond both cemented and polyvenyl ponds. Our online consultancy services or one on one consultancy is 50‰ free. We are also into breeding and caring for fingerlings until maturity.

Call the manager on 08060248138 for your booking and inquiries. You can also send us sms or watsap on the following numbers: 08060248138, 09059865920. E-mail : aecfutoalumni@yahoo.com
Re: Practical Fishery Textbook For Students And Fish Farmers by aristotlekay(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
ICK farm has come up with another lucrative technology in agriculture. We call this one Grasscutter farming. It is not common as such people know little or nothing about this farming system. The MD of ICK farm, an innovative agriculturists has been working tirelessly to find a better way of farming grasscutter for maximum economic benefits. We want the rest Nigerians to benefit from this especially the young School leavers and those whose White collar jobs have not come to them. We are by God's grace trying to promote Federal Government agricultural revitalization policy of "Back to Land ". Our seminar and workshop training holds at Green Park Academy, 31, Benin -Auchi Road, Aduwawa, Benin City. Time: 11am.Date: 5th June , 2016. Fee: 6000 naira only. This amount will cover the training cost and comprehensive handout which will guide your starting.
Call or watsapp me on 08060248138 OR mail me via aecfutoalumni@yahoo.com for payment details . Billionaires made themselves by discovering what others do not know. Grab this wonderful opportunity and escape joblessness. Sixthousand naira is too small compare to what you stand to benefit afterwards.

We also render consultancy services, contract of building pens for grasscutters, pigs, poultry, etc. If you already have pens constructed, then we can supply you fast growing cuttlings(baby grasscutter), piglets, fingerlings for fishfarming.

Whatever question you wish to ask, please feel free to ask. Once again, you can reach me on the said number 08060248138 both Watsapp and facebook. Na my number be that, no games.

1 Share

Re: Practical Fishery Textbook For Students And Fish Farmers by aristotlekay(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
We have a concentrated 100% grasscutter and fish farming practical book for sale. Book your copies now!

1 Share

Re: Practical Fishery Textbook For Students And Fish Farmers by aristotlekay(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Have you ever imagined how beautiful it will be when your guests are given a special grasscutter(bush meat) treat. Research has shown that bush animals have low cholesterol especially small rodents like grasscutter, rabbit, porcupines, etc.
Apart from grasscutter farming been a lucrative agro-Enterprise, it's low or no cholesterol makes it a delicacy meat. The demand for bush meat is high compare to its availability. It is against this backdrop that ICK farms embarked on aggressive production and management of grasscutter because our people need healthy food. When you start growing this rodent, your guests Will always leave your house with Oga God bless you! So I urge you to be part of my seminar /workshop training which I have announced abinitio. Incase you have forgotten let me resound it again. Venue : Green Park Academy, 31,Benin-Auchi road, Aduwawa, Benin City. Time: 11am. Fee: 6000naira only. Date : 5th of June, 2016. Call me on 08060248138 for payment details.
My people let us embrace this wonderful opportunity because it is rare.
Food security is panacea to all manner of sicknesses. Let's join our hands to build a healthy Nigeria.
Re: Practical Fishery Textbook For Students And Fish Farmers by aristotlekay(m): 1:27am On May 01, 2016
Would you like to have your own grasscutter farm and make lots of money for yourself? Now you are meeting with the professional. Call 08060248138 for booking of cuttlings, building of grasscutter pens, feed formulation and general knowledge of cane rat(grasscutter) farming. It's lucrative and cost of production is low. Check out our hhybrids here.

Re: Practical Fishery Textbook For Students And Fish Farmers by aristotlekay(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2016
Just get started. It doesn't matter what you have experienced before. We can make your own work out like this. Just tell us the area you want to major, then you can consider yourself a true to type integrated farmer. We are basically into integrated Agribusines.

We also have already constructed poultry house for rent at Egba in Aduwawa axis of Benin City. It is very good for farmers residing at Benin OR those who wish to relocate to Benin. The poultry farm is already constructed. What you need to do is to rent and stock your birds. If you are interested, call me on 08060248138 so we can negotiate price for rentage.

Re: Practical Fishery Textbook For Students And Fish Farmers by aristotlekay(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
HOUSE/LAND FOR SALE !

Size: 50m×100m

Location: Aduwawa, Benin City (Very stategic location). Close to Benin-Auchi Express Road. Already developed area with active commercial activities.

Price: 6million

Serious buyers only.

Call: 08060248138.
Re: Practical Fishery Textbook For Students And Fish Farmers by aristotlekay(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
Call us for supplies of Fisheries textbook. Pathfinder Modern Aquaculture Technology (PMAT Aquafoods) is the best textbook for your students.

(1) (Reply)

10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon. / Mefroc College(affliated To Unn) / 14 Totally Free Things On The Internet Everyone Should Take Advantage Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.