Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

The Most Detribalised Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Detribalised Nairalanders (1988 Views)

Buhari Is Honest, Incorruptible And Detribalised Leader - Shagari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by mulattoclaro(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
I've often noticed the comments made by nairalanders in respect to some sensitive issues. These people as far as I'm concerned are the most detribalised nairalanders. They're:

1. Tonyebarcanista

2. Simplycaro

3. Princedebola201

4. Spanishkid

5. Martineverest

6. Goodboiyy

6. Fineguy11

7. Coolitempa

8. GspotAngela

9. Searching4love

10. Enahi

11. Edcure

12. Freemanan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
We are NIGERIANS smiley
Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by EdCure: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Freemanan:
We are NIGERIANS smiley
Yeah right.
Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
@OP - In addition to your list, I have never seen any of these Nairalanders indulge in tribal e-wars:

Rossikk

Siena

Gazzuzz

EgunMogaji

Ikenna351

Bravolad

Autosbay

Missy89 - Goebbels Limited Edition a.k.a Erelu of Langley, VA grin

Omenka

Beremx

Obiageli

Gatiano

Horus

Appleyard

Nairaminted

Fineguy11

Cyprus000

Last but not least - Myself (Zoharariel) except if I don take like 3 bottles of orijin grin.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by MagicBishop: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Coming from a confused mulatto who thinks his mix parentage makes him a special race.

Abeg take your useless low tier threads back to romance section

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by LRNZH(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
OP, I dey come....
Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by MagicBishop: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Zoharariel:
@OP - In addition to your list, I have never seen any of these Nairalanders indulge in tribal e-wars:

Omenka

Obiageli

Last but not least - Myself (Zoharariel) except if I don take like 3 bottles of orijin grin.

Those ediots including yourself are all YAMS.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by mulattoclaro(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
MagicBishop:
Coming from a confused mulatto who thinks his mix parentage makes him a special race.

Abeg take your useless low tier threads back to romance section
hahahaha. Being a mulatto is ten times better than being black. I'm racially higher than you anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Op born outta away match....
Harlot things take over...

10 Likes

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by HtwoOw: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
Guy, You are telling me these 30 people are the most detribalized people on Nairaland

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

YOU LIE PLENTY shocked shocked

1,512,084 members and you don read all their comments ?

Park

Dabullit suppose dey that list ,

1 Like

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
MagicBishop:

Those ediots including yourself are all YAMS.

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by mallamseifaldin(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mallam Seif al deen is also detrabalized......

Do u agree.
Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by JonSnow(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Searching4love?

You must be a having typhoid and malaria undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by ba7man(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
mulattoclaro:
hahahaha. Being a mulatto is ten times better than being black. I'm racially higher than you anywhere.
Dont be shallow, it's your contents that's the real value, not the container.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by JonSnow(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
The title of this thread should be:

list of irredeemable apc zombies on Nairaland

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by MrAnalyst: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
mulattoclaro:

Delusion. Your comments are always baseless. Really,Mister you sound like a psychopath. No offence. What do you mean by racially higher? You need "psychological re-adaptation". By the way you comment on NL,your mixed genes have done more bad to you. Many "blacks" here can actualy put together a constructive statement unlike you-a mulatto. Honest advice-Get a shrink.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by kingzizzy: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
There is no such thing as a detribalised Nigerian. Show me anyone who says they are and I will show you a talented lier.
Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
What about Ngenekwenu and DemDem?? cool
Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by tsdarkside(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
mulattoclaro:

you are a geneticaly corrupt and confused soul.....

nothing good can come from mixed-people.....your typ always fail at the end....always.....

1 Like

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Zoharariel:

Rossikk

Siena

Gazzuzz

EgunMogaji

Ikenna351

Bravolad

Autosbay

Omenka

Beremx

Obiageli

Gatiano

Horus

Appleyard

Nairaminted

Fineguy11

Cyprus000

And I never will.

I love all tribes that encompass Nigeria with all the fibre of my body.

Seun owes me an apology for him or one of his stooges banning me on the false pretense of tribalism. But I won't hold my breadth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by fineguy11(m): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2016
Zoharariel:

Rossikk

Siena

Gazzuzz

EgunMogaji

Ikenna351

Bravolad

Autosbay

Omenka

Beremx

Obiageli

Gatiano

Horus

Appleyard

Nairaminted

Fineguy11

Cyprus000

tribal e-wars are for kids,i graduated years ago!

1 Like

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by MayorofLagos(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2016
mulattoclaro:
I've often noticed the comments made by nairalanders in respect to some sensitive issues. These people as far as I'm concerned are the most detribalised nairalanders. They're:

1. Tonyebarcanista

2. Simplycaro

3. Princedebola201

4. Spanishkid

5. Martineverest

6. Goodboiyy

6. Fineguy11

7. Coolitempa

8. GspotAngela

9. Searching4love

10. Enahi

11. Edcure

12. Freemanan

Im looking at this list and wondering to myself if this op know what tribalism is, not to come mention detribalised.

Im going to school op anyway.

A tribalist is in the same category of patriotism with a nationalist and a racist....they all love their kind first and defend the emotions of their people and land before any other.

A detribalised person is one who puts the interest and affairs of other tribes ahead of his own. In other words, someone who is not passionate about what sets him apart from other tribes....someone who suppresses the emotional impulse to differentiate, discriminate and belong.

Now, you say barcanista doesnt discriminate between Ijaw and Ibo If anyone ought to be awarded a place on this list it is Mayor because I dont give a dayamn if a person is Ibo, Biafra or Yanmiri, I cuss at them all, no discrimination, no differentiation...they were all created equal and who am I to say one is a better tribe than the other two. You hear me? cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by Djicemob: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2016
JonSnow:
The title of this thread should be:

list of irredeemable apc zombies on Nairaland

grin
Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Im looking at this list and wondering to myself if this op know what tribalism is, not to come mention detribalised.

Im going to school op anyway.

A tribalist is in the same category of patriotism with a nationalist and a racist....they all love their kind first and defend the emotions of their people and land before any other.

A detribalised person is one who puts the interest and affairs of other tribes ahead of his own. In other words, someone who is not passionate about what sets him apart from other tribes....someone who suppresses the emotional impulse to differentiate, discriminate and belong.

Now, you say barcanista doesnt discriminate between Ijaw and Ibo If anyone ought to be awarded a place on this list it is Mayor because I dont give a dayamn if a person is Ibo, Biafra or Yanmiri, I cuss at them all, no discrimination, no differentiation...they were all created equal and who am I to say one is a better tribe than the other two. You hear me? cool
Barcanista don't discriminate. He doesn't wish harm to others or tribe. He defends his people's interest without taking shots at other group. He only engages those that make attempt to re-write history or misinform people about his group, this he does by setting records straight.

All men are created equal, non is more equal than the others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2016
YOUR LIST IS INCONCLUSIVE

Ibnsultan

1 Like

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by saintfizzo(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2016
I include maself on the list.... I urge every young wild n free individual NLDER to do the same... we'll be much happier without these unnecessary divisions wink
Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by dafuturis(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Obailala comes to mind. Op go do your research all over again.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by MORNDEW(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
kingzizzy:
There is no such thing as a detribalised Nigerian. Show me anyone who says they are and I will show you a talented lier.
I am. Detribalised to a fault. I don't even consider family members in my dealings let alone my tribe. I treat everyone equal I only care about ur character.
Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by babyfaceafrica: 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tonye
Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by Macelliot7(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
mulattoclaro:

1. Tonyebarcanista

2. Simplycaro

3. Princedebola201

4. Spanishkid

5. Martineverest

6. Goodboiyy

6. Fineguy11

7. Coolitempa

8. GspotAngela

9. Searching4love

10. Enahi

11. Edcure

12. Freemanan
Number 7 and 8 is thesame person.

Number 9 and 3 is thesame person.

Number 4 and 2 together with you OP are all thesame person.(stop hiding under multiple accounts.

Number 1 is a charmellion.

Sentiments apart, The only person worthy of detribalise award in that list is Goodboiyy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by Gerarahere: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: The Most Detribalised Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
Macelliot7:

Number 7 and 8 is thesame person.

Number 9 and 3 is thesame person.

Number 4 and 2 together with you OP are all thesame person.(stop hiding under multiple accounts.

Number 1 is a charmellion.

Sentiments apart, The only person worthy of detribalise award in that list is Goodboiyy

grin grin grin grin thanks boss grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Seen PMB Without A Cap During Official Function? / Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinking Bastard Burukutu Sipping Gorilla / Kaduna State Governor El-rufai For President 2019 - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.