Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) (33649 Views)

Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Prince16: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Rip
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Amberon11: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
Get lost.
MduZA:

Minus one drug-dealer..praise the Lord
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Aare2050:
one day.
the world will respect Nigeria as a country
and respect Nigerians as people of dignity

Hope In God

One day Nigerians will behave like people with self respect and dignity

Hope in God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Aare2050(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
lookandlaff:

One day Nigerians will behave like people with self respect and dignity

Hope in God

one day, you will look at yourself and ask yourself the flowing

1. do I really love Nigeria? 2. I'm I on the right track to make Nigeria a better place 3. I'm I qualified to be called a Nigerian? 4. what really went wrong for Nigeria? 5. is God really in support if Nigeria as a Nation?
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Ishilove: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
sukkot:
kwezenu yahhhhhhhhhh grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2016

A man swallowed his own drugs while getting arrested what's d protest about. Cant these people just sit down and think for once? This crowd mentality is embarrassing.
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
'Police job should be left for the whites'?

LOL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by espn(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
What are they protesting against or are they trying to indulge criminality?
and what offence did dey say he committed??
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by dinggle: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Find out if he truly swallowed drugs if he did, served him right, if he didn't sue the police!....those doing criminality in SA should know, SA govt have the right to protect their country from destructive drugs and criminal acts and in doing so....they can use lethal means. You can't be fighting for Biafra and destroying other people's land. Return to Nigeria...cut your Landlocked Biafra but don't repeat Ojukwu's mistake by including Niger-Delta and distribute your hard drugs within.
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Emhonata(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
SWALLOWING HARD DRUG TO PREVENT ARREST IS TOTALLY OUT OF THE QUESTION. Someone told me he was dealing in "Igboo" and that today he was unable to settle the police as usual. I personally don't support any form of illegal business anywhere. It wouldn't be long before "Igboo" become legal is South Africa. People are already fighting for it. But for now it is still illegal. The truth is that the Nigerian was arrested in his place of business (a very busy street), handcuffed and pushed into the police van. The police then covered him with a plastic bag and locked the door. When people started telling the police that he is dying and police saw that he is already dead, the police then drove him (still covered with plastic bag) to the nearest hospital called “Arwep”. The capital “A” on the building at the background stands for “Arwep”. People gathered there to prevent the police from dumping him in the mortuary and forget everything as if nothing has happened as usual. It is because of this gathering that made the incident come to public notice. SWALLOWING HARD DRUG TO PREVENT ARREST IS TOTALLY OUT OF THE QUESTION HERE. It all happened this morning 23 January 2016 in South Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Barigaboy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
This story is too short to be judge. The questions on my mind her. What has he done? Was he forced to swallow d drugs? Who killed him? I cudnt get answers to those questions May his soul RIP
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by effty(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Stupid drug peddlers. More should die sef. undecided
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lol..una no go come backq cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Barigaboy(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Emhonata:
The title of this topic is very very embarrassing. SWALLOWING HARD DRUG TO PREVENT ARREST IS TOTALLY OUT OF THE QUESTION. The truth is that the Nigerian was arrested in his place of business (a very busy street), handcuffed and pushed into the police van. The police then covered him with a plastic bag and locked the door. When people started telling the police that he is dying and police saw that he is already dead, the police then drove him (still covered with plastic bag) to the nearest hospital called “Arwep”. The capital “A” on the building at the background stands for “Arwep”. People gathered there to prevent the police from dumping him in the mortuary and forget everything as if nothing has happened as usual. It is because of this gathering that made the incident come to public notice. SWALLOWING HARD DRUG TO PREVENT ARREST IS TOTALLY OUT OF THE QUESTION HERE. It all happened this morning 23 January 2016 in South Africa.
that is so bad dis is so bad. D protest is reasonable we r all human. He never stole, commit murder n so on. So painful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by mbjsuki(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Make una all come home make we talk this matter and settle down here...se fin nii grin
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
What are they protesting against or are they trying to indulge criminality?

No mind the nonsense ppl, I am sure they will over look the drug pushing and dwell on the alleged police brutality.
I am sure if you were to investigate you will find that its from the usual culprits who tarnish our image abroad and insult our country by calling it a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by ngoziama: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
diasporaman:
Igbo kwenu

I expected that even when you are yet to see the name.only god knows what your tribe is best known for. Igbo my pride forever.
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by coldasice11(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nigerians plenty for S.A o... Are south Africans this much in Nigeria to even convene a protest of this magnitude...
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Paschal55(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Can't see his name!... R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Hitmequincy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
stanleyart1:
Wonder shall never end
Stop living on pples hustle, you people are not selling any Mega Byte, You are nothing but just an hustler, Go get a life faker...PSSSSHhhhh
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
The man will surely b an igbo man grin
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nwane Biko this is terrible indeed. Why cant they allow us to sell our drug market in peace? Afteralls we does not force anybody to buy. We are the people making thier economy to be booming.without us S.A will fall. We cannot be treated like this. Even sef S.A is a no.........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by dignity33: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
I disagree with those who said he swallowed drug SA is not malasyia or indonesia nothing of such will make him do so, where he knows he can get bail in court. Police in SA are known by inhuman treatment to Nigeria and other africans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by emmalexabl(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
The family of the deceased should have requested for autopsy report before now....

or maybe they have done that and report says otherwise hence reason for such massive protest..
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by tollytexy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
I was there..
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
sukkot:
kwezenu yahhhhhhhhhh grin
U just conclude say na my tribe.U sef
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
seedord247:
For me personally there are some country I can't stay for a week and South Africa is one of them.

Rip to the dead

Bro it depends on where you dey. If you see wetin our brothers dey do and behave, you go vex for them.

However, these policemen wicked ehn. Just stay out of trouble and illegal things you will be fine.
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Nwane Biko this is terrible indeed. Why cant they allow us to sell our drug market in peace? Afteralls we does not force anybody to buy. We are the people making thier economy to be booming.without us S.A will fall. We cannot be treated like this. Even sef S.A is a no.........

You see mentality?
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by 14(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
coldasice11:
Nigerians plenty for S.A o... Are south Africans this much in Nigeria to even convene a protest of this magnitude...

And all illegal. cqme to SA with a 3 months Tourist's VISA amd when it ran out, they never go. overstaying their VISA. remember thats a very small part of joburg. NIGERIANS are every where in SA, majority of them doing some corrupt businesses.
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Seun(m): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Truth234:

Because there was no evidence he swallowed drug, police seems to have use that as a cover up after killing him.
Autopsy?
Re: Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ishilove:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ishilove out trolling sukkot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo / Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) / #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.