Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* (1279 Views)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public / 2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* by Izecson3D(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
NB. I'm not trying to make up stories here,
This is a real life story.
A woman was in a danfo bus yesterday around my area in Bariga discussing about criminals with her friend. The woman suggested that if(they criminals)caught, should be killed instantly!! (Her opinion embarassed ).
She never knew they were actually robbers inside the bus, they were just observing. When she dropped. They dropped too, to trace her to her house.. After they've followed her up. They left, only to come back this Morning to kill her. They didn't take any money neither did they touch her husband.
So my people, watch your mouth. You don't know who is who.
#bless
Re: Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* by Cutehector(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
You must be one of d killers!

1 Like

Re: Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* by Henrypraise41(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Horrible! may her soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* by Izecson3D(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
angry undecided upon all the warning. U no dey hear word oga. Lol
Re: Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* by Izecson3D(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
Henrypraise41:
Horrible! may her soul rest in peace.
the story tire me, I lost appetite cry
Re: Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Izecson3D:
angry undecided upon all the warning. U no dey hear word oga. Lol
lmao! Is that a threat?
Re: Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* by Izecson3D(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao! Is that a threat?
the housefly wey no dey hear word go folo corpse enter grave. Learn from experience bro. I won't quote u again. #bless
Re: Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* by talktonase(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
People should learn that social media is the best place to run their mouths like tap as they hide under pseudo names but the real life really gets nasty people like Nnamdi Kanu are still alive to testify.

1 Like

Re: Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* by Cutehector(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Izecson3D:
the housefly wey no dey hear word go folo corpse enter grave. Learn from experience bro. I won't quote u again. #bless
oh am scared angry
Re: Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* by AkProsper(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
Talk less.
Re: Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* by obinnashady(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Op,how did u know all these,u must be one of the robbers or u are talking trash

2 Likes

Re: Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* by Izecson3D(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
obinnashady:
Op,how did u know all these,u must be one of the robbers or u are talking trash
like I said, they didn't touch her husband. #bless
Re: Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* by Mutuwa(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:

hahahahahaha!
Re: Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* by Zeedarh(f): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Over to those with mouths like leaking tap.
Re: Please Mind The Way You Talk In Public Places. *must Read* by saraphina(f): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
wotz ur evidence sir?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: See What This Driver Did To Stop Officials From Towing His Bus In Lagos / Photos: Step Mother Detained For Cutting Baby's joystick / South West & Transgender/Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.