Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? (32914 Views)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / Top 5 Songs You Are Currently Vibing To / Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by dnative(m): 2:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Fela - The '69 Los Angeles Sessions!
Michael Franks
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nsonaso(m): 2:39am On Jan 24, 2016
Chrisdmeek:
I go with Enya,...... Luv her songs like crazy.

U can check out these.....

- Long long journey
- Trains and winter rains
- wild child
- Evening falls
- A moment lost
- Only time
- Orinoko flow
- Caribbean blue
- One by one
- I want tomorrow
- Book of days
- white is in the winter
- On my way home
Add to your Enya Bro

-The Celts
-Hope Has A Place
-Marble Hills
-Storms In Africa
-Once You Had Gold

carefully selected for you ( you gonna love 'em)

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 24, 2016
1. Keith sweat 2. Gerald levert 3. Johnny gill 4. Avant 5. Charlie wilson 6. Andre ward (jazz) 8. Blackstreet (90s album)

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by chygoz3(m): 2:44am On Jan 24, 2016
I actually have them all. I just didn't want to type out all the songs. I'm like the biggest Yanni fan you could ever see.

Nsonaso:

Add to your track Bro

Enya:

-Caribbean Blue
-The Celts
-Hope Has A Place
-Marble Hills
-On My Way Home
-Storms In Africa
-Once You Had Gold

Yanni:
-Before I Go
-Enchantment
-Farewell
-If I Could Tell You
-In The Morning Light
-Keys to Imagination
-Marching Season
-Nostalgia
-One Man's Dream
-Only A Memory
-Prelude
-Pure mood (as the name implies, it's really a pure mood
-Quiet Man
-Reflections of Passion
-Renegade
-Rite of Passage
-Southern Exposure
-Standing in Motion
-The Storm
-Swept Away
-To Take.... To Hold
-Until The Last Moment
-Waltz In 7/8
-Whispers In The Dark
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by muhakeem(m): 2:55am On Jan 24, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
enya is an artiste?
enya means plate

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by mytee2325: 3:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Gud to join Nairaland
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Godsonkemz(m): 3:09am On Jan 24, 2016
Celine dion or Westlife for ladies.
Tupac or Kendrick lamar for men.
Disney world for kids.
You can still go for chris brown, justin bieber, john legend, Brandy, Charlie puth, etc a couple of their track can get you dozed off.

Don't go for enya and yanni. Their songs are ones rumored to be occultic.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by TaiKuun(m): 3:37am On Jan 24, 2016
Yanni - reason for rainbows look for songs by enya too. But songs like take me back to the rivers of belief, Mea Culpa, Silence must be heard, The snake and the river, by enigma are the best of all in my opinion
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by AreaFada2: 3:40am On Jan 24, 2016
joystickextend1:
Phil collins-all of my life,another day in paradis,true colors and so on

Abba-Fernado,sos,gimme gimme gimme,waterloo,Chiquitita

Lighthouse family-i wish,ocean drive and s on

westlife-mandy

Lionel richie-all night long,stuck on you

Funmi Adams- all we need is love, omode o

Onyeka onwenu-one love,peace song

Vanessa Carlton-A thousand miles,Pretty baby,white house,Ordinary day

Fabulous- so into you

sky B-Calling

sisqo-incomplete

ras kimono-under pressure

Madonna- La isla bonita

That's more like it. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by kobonaire(m): 4:31am On Jan 24, 2016
When the going is smooth and good many many people will be your friend ..,..
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by wiringdpt(m): 4:35am On Jan 24, 2016
Try Enya
PoliticalThuG:
I really need them in bulk..
Please drop those cool songs that make you sleep like a baby at night after working your ass off during the day.

Thanks in advance
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by kobonaire(m): 4:36am On Jan 24, 2016
mytee2325:
Gud to join Nairaland
You are welcome .. ... Have you paid your posting permit fee?? Dont worry I'll pay it for you ..... smiley
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by MathsChic(f): 4:46am On Jan 24, 2016
Anything by Aoife Ní Fhearraigh cheesy
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by wisemania(m): 5:00am On Jan 24, 2016
"give me what i don't know" -- #timberlake
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by folawalesegun: 5:02am On Jan 24, 2016
Jim Reeves.
1. we thank thee
2. across the bridge
3. never grow old
4. my daddy teach me how to pray
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 24, 2016
-
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by ultimatenath1(m): 5:38am On Jan 24, 2016
I do enya and yanni collections
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Endtimesmith(m): 5:47am On Jan 24, 2016
I prefer Songs of Solomon for some reasons best known to nairalanders crew.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 24, 2016
MoNickk:
coldplay...
Bae you like coldplay? add me on Facebook lemme see more of what we have in common
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by klassic(m): 5:52am On Jan 24, 2016
Luther Vandross
Isaac Hayes
Amy winehouse
Barry white
Rod stewart
Yanni
Coldplay
Rkelly
Joe
Enya
Don Williams
Don Carlos
Lady antebellum
Lady sings blue (can't remember her name, vintage from 1932
Nigeria Cool Highlife
Among others.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by D4real9(m): 5:54am On Jan 24, 2016
I listen to African Princes by KoredeBello when am stressed...it recharges me with d beats nd Jazzis voice.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 24, 2016
SIA works for me...... elastic heart, dressed in black etc.
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 24, 2016
m.I -forever peter aundrey - where I ll belong Lana del rey - simmer time sadness ed sheran - photograph all ciara songs all one direction songs 5 seconds of summer + amnesia Taylor swift songss
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by basky1(m): 6:04am On Jan 24, 2016
Celine Dion... Lionel Richie... Michael Bolton... Backstreet Boys... M I...R Kelly
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by fakuta(f): 6:08am On Jan 24, 2016
Bob Marley I listen to his music when I want to feel calm
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 24, 2016
MoNickk:
depends on if you like rock music...but as a rock lover,their songs are awesome to me. try downloading n listening to this one by them...magic.
my fellow coldplay lover...that magic is a great track and you've listened to a sky full of stars...all their songs are just lovely

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by sewa36447(m): 6:12am On Jan 24, 2016
Osadebe Makojo
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by ceeceeco: 6:17am On Jan 24, 2016
Don Williams!
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by timilehin007(m): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
fela ko, fela ni
fila ni
Re: What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 24, 2016
Deliverance by Buba Sparxxx

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video. / Why A Record Label Should Never Be Blamed For A Musician's Down Fall / What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.