Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,272 members, 7,860,635 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

No One Rides With God And Misses The Way. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No One Rides With God And Misses The Way. (359 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / There Is God And He Answers Prayer / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No One Rides With God And Misses The Way. by Justoc: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
He knows the way. He leads the way. And He is the way. John 14:6. He will not lead you the wrong way. And He will not let you go the wrong way.

Even at a moment that you do not understand where He is leading you. The path seems rough, lonely and dejected. He knows definitely why He is leading you in that path. He is faithful. And if He says you should go on, do not be afraid. It is impossible for Him to lie. Hebrews 6:18.

Just trust and obey Him. At the end of the journey you will know why. You will understand why. And you will get home, at last. John 14:2. No one…I mean, no one… rides with God and the misses the way home.

blog.floatingingrace.com

Re: No One Rides With God And Misses The Way. by asadike(f): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Gof bless u, am so inspired. I was down before i saw this but now, have got d strength to go on. Thk u.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Dressing As Priest, Stealing From Parishioners For 20 Years / Breaking The Church Auditorium Record. / Jst Started Observing This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.