Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

How To Go About Interview At The United States Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Go About Interview At The United States Embassy (755 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / How To Get To United States Embassy Abuja From Lagos / Your First Visa And Interview At An Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Go About Interview At The United States Embassy by sagod: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2009
Please does any body in the house know how to go about getting interview date with the US embassy in Lagos.
My brother in the US sent me an invitation letter. So I need to be detailed as per what and what it will require.

I need reply urgently.
Re: How To Go About Interview At The United States Embassy by ztyle(m): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2009
Dude to go their office and make enquire or betterstill visit their website.
Re: How To Go About Interview At The United States Embassy by sagod: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2009
Thanx Ztyle

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me With Immigration To Canada Form? / Pictures Of Ogun State / Affordable But Safe Hotels In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.