Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Advice To Nigerians Whether PDP Or APC Supporters By Amaudeogu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Nigerians Whether PDP Or APC Supporters By Amaudeogu (275 Views)

Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / Open Letter To DSS, Police, NSA And The Presidency - Amaudeogu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Nigerians Whether PDP Or APC Supporters By Amaudeogu by Amaudeogu(m): 1:46am On Jan 24, 2016
History is not written in a vacuum, history is written in a political context. My advice to Nigerians is that we should not throw away history in the light of new evidence. Mark you! Those who don’t know history are destined to repeat it. Always have at the back of your head that truth is a stranger to friction.

Adolf Hitler became the German chancellor and leader of Nazi party at the wake of 1933. Shortly after the resumption of office, Hitler began a campaign of calumny using the federal army to eliminate oppositions while at the same time, he Hitler threw his effort and sweat more by concentrating in expanding his evil empires annexing and annihilation's of independent nations. History had it that Adolf Hitler was rejected at the pool of elections three consecutive times before out of sympathy, clinched the chancery.

Hitler’s political opponents were arrested, tortured and imprisoned but sent to concentration camps. He then moved to form secret protection army called the DSS. Hitler therefore began to make his case to win and convince the traditional German army that he can be trusted despite the fact that Hitler was invited to lead the Nazi party by Mr. president Hindenburg. At the resumption of office, Hitler vowed to crush enemies of the regime whether at his left or at his right. Event started to take a new tone following the death of Hindenburg. The German army pledged their absolute loyalty to Hitler as the supreme commander of the German army. That coupled with the death of the fiercest German officer in the hand of Hitler’s hit squad. Rome posed the greatest threat to the regime. Now, Hitler has overwhelmed and uncontrollable power to rule at will.

I brought this scenario to fora so that we be able to know where we are and where we are heading to following the background in-dices of the great General of history. There can be no justice without truth and there can be no truth without underlying principles of Justice. President Buhari should know that “It takes so little to set our nerves on edge”
Re: My Advice To Nigerians Whether PDP Or APC Supporters By Amaudeogu by spafu(m): 3:38am On Jan 24, 2016
OK nah.
Re: My Advice To Nigerians Whether PDP Or APC Supporters By Amaudeogu by deathmen12: 4:19am On Jan 24, 2016
ok na
Re: My Advice To Nigerians Whether PDP Or APC Supporters By Amaudeogu by LordMecuzy(m): 5:08am On Jan 24, 2016
It's My Birthday Today and You All Know The Normal Tradition.

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Gulak Imposes Himself As Pdp National Chairman / The #bokoharam Attack: / Metuh Kept N50m Of Dasuki’s N400m For Himself...#dasukigates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.