Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Which Of These Food Is Better Nutrition Wise ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Of These Food Is Better Nutrition Wise ? (572 Views)

Follow These Nutrition Tips For A Healthy Heart / Beer Vs Wine: Which Is Better? / How To Easily Confirm If A Food Is Truly Nafdac-registered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Food Is Better Nutrition Wise ? by Donald3d(m): 5:51am On Jan 24, 2016
Hello doctors and nutritionists, I had this little argument with a buddy of mine yesterday,personally I love bread and akara, because it satisfies me quickly and I see it as a decent fast food when I don't feel like cooking , (code switching........)but the bros come dey argue with me say nutrition wise Indomie is better than bread and akara, and akara has a lot of health hazards(please ignore the environment it was ,prepared and how clean the environment is,I know you might want to say those women use dirty water) , let's say I prepared it myself(which I can), which is better (nutrition -wise----protein ,vitamins etc)and has less health risks(eg cancer etc).those who are non experts in this field can vote,but I still need analysis of doctors and nutritionists, for bread and akara(like) for indomie(share), thank you my sweet NL family.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Food Is Better Nutrition Wise ? by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 24, 2016
indomie = Garri
Re: Which Of These Food Is Better Nutrition Wise ? by Tallesty1(m): 6:04am On Jan 24, 2016
I prefer bread and okro
Re: Which Of These Food Is Better Nutrition Wise ? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Bread nd Akara is the best o...... forget indomie

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Fit In Exercise To Your Busy Schedule / Nigerians Be Careful : See The Reason Why You Must Stop Eating Catfish Pepper So / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.