Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN (1097 Views)

Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" / Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by kponkedenge(m): 6:26am On Jan 24, 2016
Donald J. Trump boasted that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said"
Trump has repeatedly pointed to the loyalty of his supporters

Sioux Center, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump boasted Saturday that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here.

After the event, Trump declined to answer when asked by CNN to clarify his comments.

The GOP front-runner has repeatedly pointed to the loyalty of his supporters, many of whom tell reporters and pollsters that almost nothing could make them change their mind about voting for Trump in the presidential race.

The 2016 race, Obama's legacy, congressional gridlock — get the most important political news delivered to your inbox. By subscribing, you agree to our privacy policy.

Trump's comments come as the debate about gun violence in America has taken center stage in American political discourse

edition.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/index.html?sr=fbCNN012316donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support0752PMVODtopLink&linkId=20612687
Re: Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by Nellybank(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2016
Isokay... Kontunu
Re: Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by kponkedenge(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2016
http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcnn.it%2F1Jt0adv&h=gAQH4HvEj&enc=AZN92eHhmUaQzlcx7PHFQEBpn3vJB_tor8QXOjlPm-59NoJi9orUBUdlhnI18SLEXYtyZI76RL7aoTbjSHg0dz-E9cWBnealc8HGy0jfUzxqpYuuhmZeOIMGgmmrmnVEFKDTQLxwWfAMMSVEpn6c_v36YNDblFIPhAgKnZTLPerAO0GyXtMRApWEJDzbod5Bh_A&s=1
Re: Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by wordbank(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2016
He's just a Trump for phuck sack
That Nigga is white, hypo white and so is his brain
Re: Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 24, 2016
Having too much money does shii to your brain man
Re: Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by Tallesty1(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2016
It is not money my dear
Stexy:
Having too much money does shii to your brain man
Farting in class during his school days was a crime and He's someone that farts all the time.

He didn't want to be punished by the school authorities so he held the farts. The farts, while searching for another way to come out entered his brain through his spine and have been giving him shitty ideas since they got.
Re: Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by resty4(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2016
Ds man eh!
Re: Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by ehinmowo: 6:57am On Jan 24, 2016
I support Trump because maybe his comments will help Nigeria think straight and help d world against d plague religion
Re: Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
It is not money my dearFarting in class during his school days was a crime and He's someone that farts all the time.

He didn't want to be punished by the school authorities so he held the farts. The farts, while searching for another way to come out entered his brain through his spine and have been giving him shitty ideas since they got.
grin
Re: Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by Young03(m): 7:19am On Jan 24, 2016
Na u get ur mouth na; ; talk as u can
Re: Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by fineguy11(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2016
With comments like this,i pray the republicans give him the tickets,it wld be a WALK OVER for HILARY CLINTON@the polls...anyone who belives TRUMP is a serious contender for US presidency,obviously knws nothing about REALITY TV SHOWS,which is what trump is participating in currently..
Re: Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by kponkedenge(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2016
fineguy11:
With comments like this,i pray the republicans give him the tickets,it wld be a WALK OVER for HILARY CLINTON@the polls...anyone who belives TRUMP is a serious contender for US presidency,obviously knws nothing about REALITY TV SHOWS,which is what trump is participating in currently..

Trump is saying his supporters will still vote for him even when he becomes a murderer.
Even the GOP are afraid of him because he's an outsider and they are not even sure of what he'll do when he gets the nomination or even get to the White House.
As for Hillary, Bernie Sanders is gaining on her, infact Sanders has a strong lead in Iowa and New Hampshire according to latest polls released by CNN. Anyway, let's see how it goes.
Re: Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by fineguy11(m): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2016
kponkedenge:

Trump is saying his supporters will still vote for him even when he becomes a murderer.
Even the GOP are afraid of him because he's an outsider and they are not even sure of what he'll do when he gets the nomination or even get to the White House.
As for Hillary, Bernie Sanders is gaining on her, infact Sanders has a strong lead in Iowa and New Hampshire according to latest polls released by CNN. Anyway, let's see how it goes.
i will put my bet on hilary anyday any time...AMERICA is set to make history again,just like they did with obama..a woman is set to become america's president..HILARY is the perfect balance between the conservative and the hardliners!!if the BUSH presidency is anything to go by,Hilary doesnt need popular support to president,as long as she has the backing of major american-jewish NGO's and major american media outlets...CNN has been pushing for clinton,they have downplayed every other candidates in the polls,going to the extent of releasing fake popularity polls for clinton..
Re: Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by stanech: 12:03am On Jan 25, 2016
fineguy11:
i will put my bet on hilary anyday any time...AMERICA is set to make history again,just like they did with obama..a woman is set to become america's president..HILARY is the perfect balance between the conservative and the hardliners!!if the BUSH presidency is anything to go by,Hilary doesnt need popular support to president,as long as she has the backing of major american-jewish NGO's and major american media outlets...CNN has been pushing for clinton,they have downplayed every other candidates in the polls,going to the extent of releasing fake popularity polls for clinton..

the only way to stop trump is if he doesn't get the nomination if he does he will win
Re: Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by fineguy11(m): 6:48am On Jan 25, 2016
stanech:

the only way to stop trump is if he doesn't get the nomination if he does he will win
TRUMP IS THERE TO COMPLETE THE NUMBERS!his supporters cant make him president.blacks and mix races account for substantial chunk of votes,the two races which trump has severely pissed up with his infantile comments...https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/
Re: Donald Trump: I Could Shoot Somebody And Wouldn't Loose Voters - CNN by stanech: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
fineguy11:
TRUMP IS THERE TO COMPLETE THE NUMBERS!his supporters cant make him president.blacks and mix races account for substantial chunk of votes,the two races which trump has severely pissed up with his infantile comments...https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/

If you think that what he said will affect him you are joking.
Trump got 25% from black american voters in a recent concluded poll and this is greater than any GOP candidate has ever done.
Americans are angry with their government and Trump campaign is tapping into the anger of Obamas failure and incompetence and considering the goal getter and good businessman that he is i dont think anyone can stop him.

The best way to stop trump is to prevent him from getting the nomination.

Even clinton wont stand him if he gets the nomination. you will see.

(1) (Reply)

Execution Of Wizard By Beheading In Saudi Arabia / South Africa President Zuma Sues Over Painting Depicting Him Unzipped : / Gay Marriage And Marijuana Are Now Legal In U.S.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.